LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh dang, forgot to check for Phoebe's hair when I placed my order, which is available. What other cool stuff in that set is there?

I wanted a couple of the canoe.  Got Phoebe's hair and also got it in brown.  They had some animals but I think they've all been around a while.  They had some of the body parts.

20 minutes ago, karrit said:

I wanted a couple of the canoe.  Got Phoebe's hair and also got it in brown.  They had some animals but I think they've all been around a while.  They had some of the body parts.

Wow, I didn't even know it came in brown! What set is that from?

I think the dog being unprinted in white might be new, but not all that interesting as an animal. Maybe useful as a statue though.

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Wow, I didn't even know it came in brown! What set is that from?

I think the dog being unprinted in white might be new, but not all that interesting as an animal. Maybe useful as a statue though.

Probably something new or upcoming because I've never seen it available before.  I make it a habit to check the design number of most parts for other available color choices.  There was no picture so I had to click for the description on the piece to see the color. 

Trouble with my order this morning, my first order lost all the parts halfway through unfortunately, so I had to start over. I finally I made an order but forgot to take a screenshot... is there a way to see what parts I included as I cant recall what was in my first vs final order?

Also the Blacksmith Tan horses, and black falcon shields are in stock in the UK. 

26 minutes ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

List of parts added today: 

http://serwer83267.lh.pl/bricks/1Jun2021.html (957 items)

Enjoy exploring :)

This is incredibly handy, thank you so much!

Sadly seems like Ninjago gets another poor showing with Bricks and Pieces for this wave.. at least all the upper helmets are available, although they're not that useful without the lower counterparts, and even the massable villain parts aren't all for sale. Otherwise, so nice to see all the animals (besides the elephant, fingers crossed a call-in order will work)

9 minutes ago, DuckBricks said:

This is incredibly handy, thank you so much!

Sadly seems like Ninjago gets another poor showing with Bricks and Pieces for this wave.. at least all the upper helmets are available, although they're not that useful without the lower counterparts, and even the massable villain parts aren't all for sale. Otherwise, so nice to see all the animals (besides the elephant, fingers crossed a call-in order will work)

that way my first priority. But let's see - for the winter wave I think we did get some parts later, though most pieces are still missing. Mostly I'm sad Nyas hair piece is following Cole's. The only ones which are not available and they are also exclusive to sets.

grabbed some new stuff this AM too

hope to see some epic loot shots - For me animals reigned but like the gold candlestick and some others.

Now to build something

4 hours ago, anothergol said:

The closest thing to the part I've been waiting for for so long.. not in stock of course.

6350724.jpg

I completely missed this one, what set(s) is it from?

1 hour ago, CaptainSerMig said:

I completely missed this one, what set(s) is it from?

Speed Champions 76905

Having gone through the new sets and their parts and updated my wish list, here are the new parts from that wish list that are currently for sale (I am buying most of the Wildlife Rescue line of sets so that's why I haven't put the elephants and things on the list)

black 3 x 4 crate

brick 1 x 2 trans-blue-opal

brick 1 x 2 x 5 trans-black

tile 1 x 1 round glow-in-the-dark

divers mask/snorkel trans-orange

canoe dark orange

curved windscreen titanium metallic

printed crocodile egg

trans-clear 1 x 2 tile with playing cards print

magenta 1 x 3 tile

tile 1 x 8 with numbers 1-8

tile 1 x 8 with numbers 9-16

tile 2 x 2 purple

teal flippers

door 1 x 4 x 6 lavender

door 1 x 4 x 6 dark tan

door 1 x 4 x 6 sand green

magenta kayak

magenta laptop

glow-in-the-dark head

nougat legs

medium lavender wheelbarrow

magenta pigtails hair

plate 1 x 1 round bright light orange

plate 1 x 1 round glow-in-the-dark (a VERY expensive piece it would seem compared to other 1 x 1 round plates)

plate 1 x 5 black

plate 4 x 6 dark azure

titanium metallic 3 x 4 wedge/roof curved piece with 2 studs

aqua cheese slope

light nougat cheese slope

black cheese slope with dots from the new Toyota

glow-in-the-dark 1 x 1 round brick

purple fencing sword

tile 2 x 2 macaroni with wood plank print

tile 2 x 6 dark blue

tile 2 x 6 yellow

tile 2 x 6 dark red

tile 3 x 3 round glow-in-the-dark

panel 1 x 2 x 1 round tan

panel 1 x 6 x 5 alien screen print from the Disney rocket ship (surprised this one isn't considered "licensed" and in fact the 2 rocket ship parts and the alien face from the set are also for sale)

white coiled whip

Showing up as "out of stock" with the 0.00 price:

brick 2 x 3 purple

red fez

black mining hat with headlamp

bright green legs

bright light blue legs

bright green female hair long with side part

Showing up as "out of stock" with a price listed:

3-way candlestick

butterbeer glass with trans-green centre (from the Polyjuice Potion set)

brown eagle from the new City Wildlife set

dots letter tiles

tan lion cub

tan monkey

plate 1 x 1 light nougat

plate 1 x 5 white

plate 1 x 5 tan

the black bar piece everyone is talking about above

sheep

new snake from the Wildlife sets

Showing as "no results" (i.e. licensed)

tile 2 x 2 daily bugle prints

tile 2 x 3 "Dumbledore's army"

dark tan HP owl

Will be placing an order at some point but I gotta wait until the interesting animals and things are in stock long enough for me to put an order (with shipping to Australia being expensive, I can't just make lots of small orders every time things appear in stock like some people here can).

Oh man, animals already sold out! I thought I was getting to it early. Here's what I've found so far:

image.png.7bc3a0986c8d2bfe13d0a8c5ee9ce292.pngimage.png.809798bcc07b0ef17a660af86fdbc656.pngimage.png.20b92aba21bd47cbf98aa42bd0c05952.pngimage.png.f56942201876e19f554b8247509f6ed4.pngimage.png.53d47c05d6ee76b427ace584a0fd1f9c.png  image.png.c161334252c5d772816bf7ce028d862f.png  image.png.a751f1f5cd72892db8e05ebf70afceea.pngimage.png.f0165132e49489c42fadf57d829410f1.pngimage.png.7ed6e64030c982246dcb44b7abf90d6f.pngimage.png.0370bd7e2fdf101c75ac6202ac905f26.pngimage.png.79c8286823a994b9e2de88ad730cb644.png  image.png.508b0101e16d1a808fea0449c8b216e2.png  image.png.6e989c326e0c210cbd16b58d4c056458.pngimage.png.64ce556b05e29104cec771ad9c539047.pngimage.png.4d39ed2bae02df7e0cb38dacb044e3e5.png

16 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Oh man, animals already sold out!

Yeah they sold out in about an hour when it all went up last night. I don't think the adult elephant parts were ever up though, just the trunk.

3 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Yeah they sold out in about an hour when it all went up last night. I don't think the adult elephant parts were ever up though, just the trunk.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm going to try to call in and add the animals. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Alright, I feel like I struck gold! I called in and was able to order sheep, tan lion, elephant, and the new 2L bar piece. All on back order, but the rep was willing to place the order for me still. I'll wait for the rest of the animals to show up as in-stock. But I really wanted a flock of sheep and some lions to eat them. So thrilled I don't have to check constantly hoping to get lucky! I hope others have the same success.

Does anyone know why 6093526 (17715/SHAFT 3M Ø3.2 in white) has a, "we’re sorry, but we don’t sell this piece on its own," disclaimer? I would like two to use as Daredevil's billy clubs.

Anyone noticed the sets meant to be out in august already listed on B&P in the us? I am looking at you Lego 31120 Creator 3 in 1 Knights Castle 🤣🤣🤣

now I need the manual….

1 hour ago, eldiano said:

Anyone noticed the sets meant to be out in august already listed on B&P in the us? 

B&P usually lists the same availability across all regions. These sets are out now in the rest of the world, so they're on B&P, and if they're on B&P they'll be on B&P in the US just like everywhere else.

Good for those folks who have to wait until August to get the actual sets!

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

B&P usually lists the same availability across all regions. These sets are out now in the rest of the world, so they're on B&P, and if they're on B&P they'll be on B&P in the US just like everywhere else.

Good for those folks who have to wait until August to get the actual sets!

B&P is soooo new to me, I am just used to go to local pop and mom lego stores and Bricklink or BrickOwl.

THank you for whoever put that list up!!! Managed to snag me some crocodiles for my Pirates sets!!!

Looking at the new City sets, the following parts are listed as "out of stock" with a price:

Dark tan monkey

Brown 3l bar

Tan lion cub

Tan male lion

New larger snake

Dark tan 1 x 2 brick

Head with black and silver sunglasses and sort of a straight line mouth

Trans-light-blue 1 x 2 plate

Baby elephant

Light grey 1 x 4 brick

Dark grey 1 x 2 brick

Dark grey 1 x 2 inverted curved slope

Brown 2 x 2 round brick

Black hairpiece (as seen on Duke DeTain)

Tan 1 x 2 panel

White drawer

White 2 x 3 x 2 cupboard

Dark tan 1 x 4 tile

Dark tan 2 x 4 tile

Dark azure 2 x 4 tile

Black 1 x 2 tile with 1 x 2 plate sticking out in the middle of the tile

Tan 3 x 6 half circle plate with 1 x 2 cutout

Trans-red 1 x 1 round tile

Black string

White lion cub

White lion

Tan monkey

Brown eagle/vulture/whatever it is

White 1 x 2 brick

Dark grey corner rock piece

White 1 x 8 tile

White 1 x 2 plate with bar

Dark grey bar piece with stop

Black 1 x 4 plate with wheel holders

White 2 x 2 macaroni brick

White 2 x 3 pentagon tile (Nexo Knights special power piece)

Black legs with high-vis fire uniform stripes

Trans-dark-blue 1 x 2 tile

Trans-yellow 1 x 2 tile

The following parts are listed as "out of stock" with 0.00 price: (thankfully the only ones I want from here are the elephant and video screen and I will be buying the sets that contain those so its all good)

White 1 x 2 tile with video screen

Black 1 x 2 plate with wheel holder

Black 1 x 2 brick with pin (LEGO labels it as "multi-combination" but its clearly black from the picture)

Elephant body

Elephant head

Brown 1 x 1 brick with clip

Tan lioness

White 2 x 4 tile with 2 studs

Green 2 x 2 tile with 1 stud

Tan fabric piece

Hopefully this info is useful to people trying to figure out what's available and what to order from the new City sets.