LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

18 hours ago, cehnot said:

My last 2 orders finally came in. This finishes my 20 Black Falcons, 5 horses collection. I may buy more horses in the future, but I am extremely happy all the torso and leg parts came in. Now that they are coming out with a creator castle I may purchase a few sets and combine them into a larger castle and may incorporate the blacksmith set into the set. 

b&p_01_09.jpg

This ends my pirate bounty. I found it cheaper purchasing extra torsos an legs than the flat silver hooks and pegs of bricklink. I now have plenty of backups for the main 4 pirates, including heads, hair, and hats. 

b&p_01_10.jpg

That’s and amazing haul!!! I’m still happy we can order any pirate and castle pieces!! Any chance I get I’ve been stocking up!!! But it’s fantastic! 

So I noticed that Pick a Brick has a turnaround time of 3-4 business days versus the average 22 days from brick and Pieces, I must have ordered the same pieces before from BP yet I’m surprised at how my 200 brick order from PB!!! 

Edited by eldiano

17 hours ago, eldiano said:

That’s and amazing haul!!! I’m still happy we can order any pirate and castle pieces!! Any chance I get I’ve been stocking up!!! But it’s fantastic! 

So I noticed that Pick a Brick has a turnaround time of 3-4 business days versus the average 22 days from brick and Pieces, I must have ordered the same pieces before from BP yet I’m surprised at how my 200 brick order from PB!!! 

I have debated on ordering from that service since there isn't as many pieces available. I kept going back to Brick and Pieces when I was looking for all the parts I needed. I wish Pick a Brick offered the same parts as the other. They don't need to include the printed parts or minifigs. I am perfectly happy waiting 5 weeks for my order since they are better priced on shipping than bricklink orders. The great part about thos service is how easy it is to obtain new parts and colors. Each month I check new elementary website for parts and ID numbers and head over to Brick and Pieces to see if they are available. I do not understand why I didn't do this before 2021. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:58 PM, Flak Maniak said:

What's with the nigh-total lack of The Island figure parts on B&P? Is figure-part-access just getting way worse? Yeah yeah, months-old story, but.

Dunno if this helps - but the ‘free’ minifig with this month’s Ninjago magazine is the Islander ‘Thunderkeeper’. Might be a simpler way to get the figure if they’re available for you. 

So the new Ninjago sets are listed on B&P, but with zero inventory. The day gets closer when we will know which new parts from them we are allowed to buy... Better let us buy the underwater gear! Though, speaking of which, I can't help but dislike the fact that ALL the ninjas' glass is trans-light blue; if not several different colors, I'd have preferred a more-neutral color for the transparent parts of the underwater hoods, to better go with various custom vehicle color schemes.

has anyone in the UK ordered parts recently? if so, how long did it take for your order to come ?

ordered last sunday and am still waiting (but ik they take a while so am not fussed)

33 minutes ago, dyl-and said:

has anyone in the UK ordered parts recently? if so, how long did it take for your order to come ?

ordered last sunday and am still waiting (but ik they take a while so am not fussed)

I did a small order worth approx £15 on 18th March and it was shipped on 14th April. Think it then took around a week to get to me. It says on the Lego website that B+P orders are taking around 5-7 weeks to be delivered so that was about right.

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Though, speaking of which, I can't help but dislike the fact that ALL the ninjas' glass is trans-light blue; if not several different colors, I'd have preferred a more-neutral color for the transparent parts of the underwater hoods, to better go with various custom vehicle color schemes.

I guess you could say I’m on the same boat as you.

1 hour ago, dyl-and said:

From ordering to receiving it was 3 weeks for me (Ordered 30th April; received 22nd May).

Impatiently waiting for inventories for the new June 1st sets to pop up on B&P. I want to know if all of those animals are going to become available, and how much!

55 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Impatiently waiting for inventories for the new June 1st sets to pop up on B&P. I want to know if all of those animals are going to become available, and how much!

I am hoping they will be available tonight. Here it’s 7 pm. But the sets are only launching here in august. I still expect the pieces to be out. I’ve seen some become available around 8 or 9 in the pat when I was waiting for midnight. They were already there. Crossing fingers 

Looks like a bust on Seabound figure parts. Hydro Bounty has inventory listed (unlike a day ago), but seems NONE of the new figure parts are available.

All 4 June Wildlife City were added to the BnP with inventory, but no new animal is listed. The lioness from last year is there of out of stock without a price tag.

Ah yep, inventories have been added but not seeing anything I particularly want listed yet. No animals including no sheep from the Mickey Farm, and no cool hairpieces from Friends yet. Not unheard of that they'll be added later, though not being listed at all is a bad sign, but disappointing for now.

No trans-green butterbeer cup listed either, despite the trans-orange one being available.

3 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

A new butterbeer cup? From which set?

The butterbeer mug that came with Ron and Hermione in the second Harry Potter CMF series is now in 76388, and available for purchase. Design number 68495.

However one with green inside comes in 76386 and isn't listed on BnP.

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Ah yep, inventories have been added but not seeing anything I particularly want listed yet. No animals including no sheep from the Mickey Farm, and no cool hairpieces from Friends yet. Not unheard of that they'll be added later, though not being listed at all is a bad sign, but disappointing for now.

No trans-green butterbeer cup listed either, despite the trans-orange one being available.

2 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

All 4 June Wildlife City were added to the BnP with inventory, but no new animal is listed. The lioness from last year is there of out of stock without a price tag.

I was just able to order all lions and cubs only thing that wasn't up was the full size elephant  I got sheep, vulure, monkeys, snake.  

BF torsos were still out of stock for the creator 3in1 set though

Some of the Ninjago seabound figs are on there just not the villain torso and heads which is what im looking for

Edited by zoth33

12 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

I was just able to order all lions and cubs only thing that wasn't up was the full size elephant  I got sheep, vulure, monkeys, snake.  

Over the phone or online?

EDIT: Oh I see it's been added!

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

Over the phone or online?

EDIT: Oh I see it's been added!

Woohoo what a thrill. Ordered all the available animals besides the green croc, plus that new hairpieces in the big Wildlife set that will come in Eternals sets (available in both black and dark brown) and a few other hairpieces (unprinted Vidiyo mermaid hair, brown tightly curled hair from Everyone is Awesome and dark brown longer afro hair from a Friend's set).

Also the trans green butterbeer cups are indeed available!

Oh huh, Seabound headgear top added since I last checked. Still not the rubbery part, it seems. Guess I'll keep checking over the next day or so, and maybe more of the figure parts will be on. Snake legs also added, snake torso 0.00 though.

I want the bateleur. But i am afraid that he flew off by the time i can go shopping on bnp. Any word on printed tiles from the Daily Bugle? 

happy that I got my 3 wanted sheeps and one of each lionbabys :) A few harry potter torsos can also be orderered especially from the hogsmeade set

I need to make a list of the parts I want that were already out of stock like the sheep & the bigger lions.  Got the lion cubs, a couple of the snake, a bunch of Harry Potter stuff including the Potion mug and a few pieces from the Friends Apartment set and a few other items.  The price for the Red Raft from the Jungle sets is ridiculous so I skipped it.

4 minutes ago, karrit said:

a few pieces from the Friends Apartment set

Oh dang, forgot to check for Phoebe's hair when I placed my order, which is available. What other cool stuff in that set is there?