LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Catching up on these year's parts, I made a wish list last week, and ordered yesterday. Maybe the list could (still) be useful to you. :classic: Ignore the yellow parts (and other more common stuff), I need them for a future build. I'll be placing a separate order for them soon, and that while the first was already around 60 euros... :innocent:

DUJQ6IS.jpeg

Do you guys know of any other interesting CMF exclusive parts, such as the butterbeer cup?

Edited by Exetrius

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Do you guys know of any other interesting CMF exclusive parts, such as the butterbeer cup?

The butterbeer cup isn't CMF exclusive anymore, which is probably why it has snuck into availability. It's in the upcoming Hogsmeade set.

People on here have been buying the CMF centaur parts recently, at least the legs.

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

The butterbeer cup isn't CMF exclusive anymore, which is probably why it has snuck into availability. It's in the upcoming Hogsmeade set.

People on here have been buying the CMF centaur parts recently, at least the legs.

Thanks for the tip!

Wooooo my Harry Potter roofs for the new sets came in!!! I completely forgot I also squeezed in some Black Falcon pieces in there as well hehe, ordered around April 23rd, marked as shipped around May 11th, Delivered today!!! (It’s laundry day sorry for the mattress !!!!)

8ZSZ1tC.jpg

Edited by eldiano

On 5/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, eldiano said:

Wooooo my Harry Potter roofs for the new sets came in!!! I completely forgot I also squeezed in some Black Falcon pieces in there as well hehe, ordered around April 23rd, marked as shipped around May 11th, Delivered today!!! (It’s laundry day sorry for the mattress !!!!)

Ooof, nice haul! Here I am, still waiting for the falcon torsos to get restocked at a decent time of the day...

16 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Ooof, nice haul! Here I am, still waiting for the falcon torsos to get restocked at a decent time of the day...

Thanks!!! I was paying attention to members here post about the torsos being in stock! Although I got lucky since I managed to snag a couple of helmets with them in an upcoming order also!! Don’t give up and religiously check the Bricks and Pieces everyday! It took about 20 days though for me

Horses are back in stock including the helmets and Black Falcon shields for the time being!

Edited by eldiano

Received a parts order I placed back in April.  Was missing one piece of a couple of parts that I ordered multiples of but there were extras of at least a half dozen other more expensive parts so I'm not going to bother making a call for the missing items.  I'll just add them to my next order.  I did mess up and only order one of two of the parts I needed multiples of so I will need to reorder those.  I think I'll wait for the new sets to release in June to see if there are any new parts I want.  Did manage to snag a few more Tan Horses & some Black Falcon Torsos & Shields as well as Butterbeer Mugs & a few other items earlier this week.  So I'll be waiting on that order to come.

I’m not sure if anyone has else mentioned this before but LEGO has started putting windscreens and presumably other panel pieces in individual zip lock bags to prevent them getting scratched.

Are there any documented instances of CMF parts making it onto B&P, but WITHOUT ever appearing in regular sets? The answer is no, right? And stuff like the Tournament Knight sword making it on is just that it would be in the Blacksmith and such later, right?

But, how about... Build-a-Minifigure parts? If a part is currently in production for that, is it often on B&P? Well, what I'm thinking is... That Frightening Knight CMF's torso and legs are reported to be still around, at Build-a-Minifigure stations at Lego stores. So, that would mean they're being made in Billund and/or Mexico, right? Well, what I should ask is: How would I find its parts' element IDs? (Hmm, should have asked about this when I called in earlier today.)

Unrelated, can't wait for the summer 2021 parts to make it on. The underwater Ninjago parts better make it on thoroughly; I am gonna want a boatload (ha!) of them! Original underwater factions, here I come!

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

Are there any documented instances of CMF parts making it onto B&P, but WITHOUT ever appearing in regular sets? The answer is no, right?

I seem to recall some parts from the LEGO Movie 2 CMF making it on without appearing in sets. If you specifically mean CMF-exclusive moulds, I'm not sure, but pretty certain some parts in exclusive colours and prints.

5 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Are there any documented instances of CMF parts making it onto B&P, but WITHOUT ever appearing in regular sets? The answer is no, right? And stuff like the Tournament Knight sword making it on is just that it would be in the Blacksmith and such later, right?

But, how about... Build-a-Minifigure parts? If a part is currently in production for that, is it often on B&P? Well, what I'm thinking is... That Frightening Knight CMF's torso and legs are reported to be still around, at Build-a-Minifigure stations at Lego stores. So, that would mean they're being made in Billund and/or Mexico, right? Well, what I should ask is: How would I find its parts' element IDs? (Hmm, should have asked about this when I called in earlier today.)

Unrelated, can't wait for the summer 2021 parts to make it on. The underwater Ninjago parts better make it on thoroughly; I am gonna want a boatload (ha!) of them! Original underwater factions, here I come!

Just type in a random set with minifigures and look for the design Number, a torso for example is 76382 type that in the item number or element ID box from there you will pull up every single torso ever sold in the B&P from there, you will see out of stock and what's in stock also, you can also sort them by color, making it easier to go right into the Dark Green Torsos!

Clicking the picture of the item will give you a detailed information regarding the color and description.  If you have a hard time finding something you can easily go back and forth between bricklink or brick owl for older parts or same pieces with different ID's because some lego bricks are in a totally different category for example a 1x2 brick, you can find all the solid colors for sure but the transparent 1x2 has a different design id all together.

So to recap, the Element number is the specific piece you are looking for, like a white 1x2 brick, this is found in the back of manuals, the Design ID is the number of said brick or mold but it will show the entire catalog available in all colors.  

almost everything, some licensed pieces are off limits unless you request them via missing pieces or broken piece section.  They are more lenient because they used to ask for the serial number off your manual but now they have a process where it automatically knows if your lying about it or not.  You can get like maybe 1 licensed piece if you are lucky but if you were looking for them in Build a Minifigure good luck they are pre made in my store at the moment because of covid, I have to check and see what's up now but would be curious to see if they still sold them over there, but with that said though, Bricks and Pieces is completely different from Pick a Brick | LEGO Shop  which is what they have on back walls at their stores and from what I can see you can buy some Mini figure parts as of now!!! 

Edited by eldiano

4 hours ago, eldiano said:

They are more lenient because they used to ask for the serial number off your manual but now they have a process where it automatically knows if your lying about it or not.  

I haven't requested a replacement part in years, what's the new process like?

15 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Well, I had a set awhile back that was missing several parts (basically 2/3 of a bag). I called and explained this. They sent the parts without asking for any verification, but they only sent a few parts from the bag. I called again and they sent more parts, still missing several I needed. I have up at that point and completed the set out of my personal inventory. It was frustrating however as I bought it new from the Lego store near me and it was a big set (UCS Millennium Falcon).

What's with the nigh-total lack of The Island figure parts on B&P? Is figure-part-access just getting way worse? Yeah yeah, months-old story, but.

20 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

To add on what childe_Roland said, they also have a digital pre screening process when you submit it through their website, if it passes you can get your licensed piece no questions asked but we don’t know the threshold since it’s random, I’ve done from 1 to 3 pieces and still got it denied.  I did it from the Lego Mario sets when my kids lost actual parts from some sets and I was trying to be the good dad by replacing lost Lego so I ended up bricklink them.

If you really really miss an important piece calling them is the best option since they have the magic tools to grant your request.  If they don’t have it they will replace it with a generic piece, etc.  

On 5/25/2021 at 4:02 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

I've had no issues with the times I have used it. I have had them replace generic broken parts on 3 occasions. I have had 2 bent sticker sheets replaced, I have had the sticker set from the UCS Batmobile replaced, and I have had a trans canopy from the UCS Batwing replaced. I will note that I bought both the Batmobile and the Batwing through the Lego site so they had a record of me owning that set. The sticker set they replaced a year after I bought the set - I wasn't aware of replaccement parts at that time so I had fitted a badly creased UCS sticker plaque (it was folded in the box) - once I found out about the service I had it replaced. The sticker was not in the list of parts so I just typed I needed the sticker set into the "can't find what you're looking for" field. Every replacement was received quite quickly (less than a month which is good for overseas shipping).

Given how much a Lego set costs and essentially you pay for the name and the quality that comes with that name, I have no issue with using them to replace any piece that is broken or missing on receipt, no matter how small (or how creased in the case of stickers).

22 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

What's with the nigh-total lack of The Island figure parts on B&P? Is figure-part-access just getting way worse? Yeah yeah, months-old story, but.

I actually called in and tried to order some of the torsos, and was told that since Ninjago is a “licensed in-house IP,” the parts cannot be sold on Bricks and Pieces. Big shame if that’s the case for all future Ninjago waves, but I’m really hoping this is a fluke.

That's a stupid answer. Other Ninjago stuff (even the newest) is for sale. Just try another time and another call agent.

Isn’t it pretty common for ‘desirable’ pieces not to be available straight away (to encourage folks to buy the sets instead)? Could well be that this is just a delayed availability situation for the new sets ...

2 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

I actually called in and tried to order some of the torsos, and was told that since Ninjago is a “licensed in-house IP,” the parts cannot be sold on Bricks and Pieces. Big shame if that’s the case for all future Ninjago waves, but I’m really hoping this is a fluke.

ninjago - since a few years - apparently is sometimes very available and sometimes almost not. Like hairpieces and bandanas we get this year. Some torsos - but no legs.

But yeah, this is the worst wave in terms of getting pieces seperately.

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

3 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

ninjago - since a few years - apparently is sometimes very available and sometimes almost not. Like hairpieces and bandanas we get this year. Some torsos - but no legs.

But yeah, this is the worst wave in terms of getting pieces seperately.

Yeah I mean I have an army of ice samurai and fire snakes.  Also got a lot of black skeleton parts and the ninja figs from the skull sorcerer sets.  

25 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Yeah I mean I have an army of ice samurai and fire snakes.  Also got a lot of black skeleton parts and the ninja figs from the skull sorcerer sets.  

for s11 there were quite some things available. But prime empire on the other hand fell pretty short. Let's see though how it will be with seabound.

Interesting for example that Cole's hairpiece (with handband) was never available on b&p while the other ninjas pieces were (Lloyd Im not sure)

My last 2 orders finally came in. This finishes my 20 Black Falcons, 5 horses collection. I may buy more horses in the future, but I am extremely happy all the torso and leg parts came in. Now that they are coming out with a creator castle I may purchase a few sets and combine them into a larger castle and may incorporate the blacksmith set into the set. 

b&p_01_09.jpg

This ends my pirate bounty. I found it cheaper purchasing extra torsos an legs than the flat silver hooks and pegs of bricklink. I now have plenty of backups for the main 4 pirates, including heads, hair, and hats. 

b&p_01_10.jpg

21 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

I once called to try to buy the plain dark turquoise legs that first came in one of the Monkey Kid sets. I was told they were licensed. :iamded_lol:

Edited by BrickHat