LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

10 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

Super curious what will happen after placing an order filled with a ton of parts that either aren't on BnP, are licensed, or discontinued. I'm especially curious if they'll give explanations as to why certain parts cannot be sold, or elaborate further on the rules regarding this.

Placing an order containing licensed parts, stuff that isn't on Bricks and Pieces now but was in the past/could have been phone ordered in the past, and some purely discontinued items from just a couple of years back. Will be eagerly anticipating a response, and while I don't expect to get every or even any of the parts in the order, I'm more interested in the reasoning they give for stuff like, say, the Monkie Kid armor that WAS there but has been removed, or the orange classic spacemen suits.

EDIT: Well dang, it's not even letting me checkout - keeps on throwing an error message on checkout. How strange.

Sometimes you need to refresh the page and it’ll add to your cart.

If the tan horse from the blacksmith set becomes available to buy again can someone let me know?

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

If the tan horse from the blacksmith set becomes available to buy again can someone let me know?

Many thanks 

Yes! But act quick they sell fast. although one of the last Times i got the notification that it was in stock, they lasted in stock for a whole day!!

^And that one day was my day off so I wasn't around a computer at all...what are the odds??

Eventually I will own a tan horse.

12 hours ago, MAB said:

How are you placing an order for parts that are not on bricks and pieces?

This was via the method people were suggesting to try earlier with the "I don't see what I'm looking for" button.

11 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Sometimes you need to refresh the page and it’ll add to your cart.

Thanks! I'll have to try that. How odd.

Just now, DuckBricks said:

Thanks! I'll have to try that. How odd.

You are very welcome. It hasn't happened to me in a while but when it does I always get that moment of panic until realisation hits :grin:

On 5/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, Bugbot20082 said:

Many thanks 

Horse just came available in Australia. YMMV.

Have a look at the profile of user 4bee who has a website to get alerts on when parts come in stock.

Edited by timemail

Calling in to order some specialized parts strikes again! 

The 1x8 Tile that reads “The LEGO House” is available, part 6089148.

The special Macaque cape from the Monkie Kid Flower Fruit Mountain can be ordered as a special boxed cape package: 6334478

The Golden Ninjago 10th anniversary legs are available to complete any Golden Wu figures ordered from before: 6321312

All the parts for the Amelia Earhart figure are avalable (uk), including the head now

3 hours ago, timemail said:

Horse just came available in Australia. YMMV.

Have a look at the profile of user 4bee who has a website to get alerts on when parts come in stock.

Thanks! 
i just made an order last night before it became available to purchase 😅

My biggest order of Bricks and Pieces, lolol overall cheaper than BL, with shipping it would had been $200 more going that route!! 

https://imgur.com/PCRQW8F

With that said though the weirdest thing just happened to me.  I mentioned a while back that Lego Bricks and pieces does take a while but if you paid with Apple Pay the order authorization expires after a couple of days, so 22-25 days later whenever Lego told me my order was ready they told me they needed an alternative method of payment because of Apple Pay of course, the thing is on my end the order says it’s shipped and paid for.  Lego was asking me to pay it so they can ship it.  I thought nothing of it so I get this specific order with the aforementioned problem.  Today I get another duplicate order of the same thing I already got before leading me to believe that Lego did ship 2 identical orders(order numbers are totally different of course).  4 orders had the same exact problem but this was the first one I received so now I have an extra set of Blue Falcon legs I don’t want haha

Edited by Darkdragon
Max size for image is 1024 in any direction. Displayed as a link but you can fix size if you'd like to display as an image again.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:04 AM, Bugbot20082 said:

Many thanks 

Tan horse is available at the moment.

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

Tan horse is available at the moment.

Thank you! I’ll buy 2 today :)

also for anyone else: the Butterbeer mug from Harry Potter CMF is available for purchase 

3 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

also for anyone else: the Butterbeer mug from Harry Potter CMF is available for purchase 

Do you have the part number for the Butter-beer mug?

Hopefully this isn’t unrelated and someone (even better if you are from Australia) can help me; I have never made a bricks and pieces order and am looking to make one. My questions are:

Are the parts shipped from Denmark? So if I compile an order, say $100 worths of pieces then add it to my LEGO online shop bag, can I add sets to my order as well to get of the shipping threshold ($149)?

Also will my items from the LEGO online shop be shipped separately from the bricks and pieces?

How long can I expect it to take, if I’m from Australia?

Thanks everyone sorry for silly questions

15 minutes ago, User5346 said:

Hopefully this isn’t unrelated and someone (even better if you are from Australia) can help me; I have never made a bricks and pieces order and am looking to make one. My questions are:

Are the parts shipped from Denmark? So if I compile an order, say $100 worths of pieces then add it to my LEGO online shop bag, can I add sets to my order as well to get of the shipping threshold ($149)?

Also will my items from the LEGO online shop be shipped separately from the bricks and pieces?

Yes they are shipped from Denmark.

You'll have to add something to get the free shipping threshold, B&P won't count towards it directly on its own but takes you up there.

Yes they will be shipped on their own and not with yournormal orders

It can take a while, don't expect them any time soon.

1 hour ago, User5346 said:

You have to order at least one thing off of the normal site (not Bricks and Pieces) to qualify for the free shipping. I haven't tried Pick a Brick but have been told this qualifies. That being said if you need an extra $49 you will likely need a set.

If you are ordering standard bricks check both bricks and pieces and pick a brick, as some of the pick a brick prices are quite a bit cheaper (much smaller range though).

My orders this year have been received in a week from the normal site and 6-10 weeks from Bricks and Pieces. Only one order was 10 weeks, one was 6 weeks and the others were 8.

I am in South Australia.

Edited by timemail

2 hours ago, timemail said:

If you are ordering standard bricks check both bricks and pieces and pick a brick, as some of the pick a brick prices are quite a bit cheaper (much smaller range though).

For now in Australia this isn't relevant but this might happen in the future regarding Pick a Brick. Something to bare in mind when/if it happens

http://bricksfanz.com/online-lego-pick-a-brick-trial-for-the-uk/

I must have done like 15 pick a bricks, one of them took 2 months, starting April this year turn around time as been now like 20 days literally.  My April 27th order will get delivered on Monday for example.  When i get the shipment notification (another member here stated that once it’s shipped from the website expect another week for it to arrive to your inbox depending on where you are at) 

I actuallt managed to order a few of that new short hair from the Raya and the Last Dragon sets (6320222). It's not listed on Lego's site, both on Bricks and Pieces AND Replacement Parts. But when I called them, they were able to add some to an order for me.
ACtC-3dzpTJhiK8rY5ggsINXykVsJkDVBCiV4doy
ACtC-3emE0u5cyVLKQANAg8r_JXJ7fSEk4-o_3SM

Edited by Brick Cucumber

On 5/16/2021 at 7:08 AM, Brick Cucumber said:

I actuallt managed to order a few of that new short hair from the Raya and the Last Dragon sets (6320222). It's not listed on Lego's site, both on Bricks and Pieces AND Replacement Parts. But when I called them, they were able to add some to an order for me.

Ouch that's an expensive hair piece but I guess it's much cheaper than the alternatives, I really need a do a phone in order one day and get all these good ones that aren't online. 

Do you just give them the element ID and quantity you want? How do you find out the price of them ahead of time. 

For those who are looking for an unprinted version of this canopy, it's not listed on B&P, but it's available on PAB, as 6287677

6287677.jpg?fit=bounds&format=jpg&qualit

(now you'd think that at 2eur a pop they wouldn't put it in the same bag as other parts, but they do)

1 hour ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Ouch that's an expensive hair piece but I guess it's much cheaper than the alternatives, I really need a do a phone in order one day and get all these good ones that aren't online. 

Do you just give them the element ID and quantity you want? How do you find out the price of them ahead of time. 

I had to ask while making my order. I decided to bite the bullet and order a bunch because no way am I buying the figs to piece them out.