LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

My second and third LEGO B&P order came in. The dark tan, pearl gray, and reddish brown parts finish my pirates order. 

b&p_01_08.jpg

15 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Just six digits? Surely that can't be right.

You are correct, in that I am incorrect. I apologize, that is the BrickOwl ID # that I had jotted down in my parts journal, but no element # yet.  The search continues,..

On 5/6/2021 at 11:15 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Anyone have an element ID for the series 21 Centaur Warrior's torso?

It's 6326895. 

Edited by Boomz

My bad, how do you find the element ids if they are not on a manual? 

3 hours ago, Boomz said:

My bad, how do you find the element ids if they are not on a manual? 

Most pieces have a very teeny tiny stamp of ID numbers on the piece itself. Sometimes may need magnifying lens.

51 minutes ago, TheLegoDr said:

Most pieces have a very teeny tiny stamp of ID numbers on the piece itself. Sometimes may need magnifying lens.

For torsos I can't imagine there being an element id on each piece, the design number is 76382 and it's quite general and not specific to a print. For some piece I guess I can get the element id from bricklink but it is not recorded for all pieces.

How do I delete my post? This post's formatting has been irreparably broken by cutting and pasting some text from an email from Lego.

Edited by Flak Maniak

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:
How do I delete my post? This post's formatting has been irreparably broken by cutting and pasting some text from an email from Lego.

You can't delete posts instead you could edit it and write {post removed}

Edited by Anonknee Muss

I was going to come here and vent my frustration about an email I just got from Lego, with the following text that I have transcribed instead of copy/pasting, because copy/pasting it irreparably broke the formatting of the whole post on Eurobricks:

The LEGO(R) bricks listed below aren't available, so we've had to cancel them from your order. A technical error made them appear in the Bricks & Pieces assortment and we've corrected this error now.

And then they listed the numbers:

6117770 PP BOX S - CAPE

and

6216106 PROTECTIVE BAG, MINI ACCESSORY, NO. 3

The first is the black new-material capes (RIP) and the second is the superhero power burst set I'm pretty sure. So uh, yeah, even though the guy over the phone told me I could order these (And they're still listed on B&P right now!), uh, apparently they just Decided not to sell them to me. "A technical error made them appear in the Bricks & Pieces assortment and we've corrected this error now." is just a lie. They're still listed, with prices (albeit as out of stock). (Keep in mind that the element IDs on B&P for these are not the same as the ones above; whenever there's a prepacked thing in your order, it shows up in the order details as a different ID number than it does when you're placing the order.)

Look, if it were just "some reps will sell you the capes and others won't" (as has been said many times earlier in this thread), then okay, sure, whatever. But... This shit's something else. To those of you who successfully ordered capes... Uh, how'd you do it? Why was YOUR order not canceled out of the blue like this?

5 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

"some reps will sell you the capes and others won't" (as has been said many times earlier in this thread),

Do not know about the capes, but in general if you "trick" or even if the sales reps let you order a part that is not for sale, the order will be cancelled "down the line" :shrug_oh_well:

4 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Do not know about the capes, but in general if you "trick" or even if the sales reps let you order a part that is not for sale, the order will be cancelled "down the line" :shrug_oh_well:

Yeah but people in this thread have claimed to actually have ordered capes successfully. How'd they do it? And I specifically asked the sales rep if those were orderable, if they counted as licensed; they even consulted with a supervisor on it! They had to leave the phone and come back!

Edit: Also come on why are they taking two whole weeks to figure out that they don't want to sell me that particular part? If they'd said "we must cancel this part" in hours or a day, okay sure, I wouldn't have even been that surprised. But two whole weeks later? (And again, it's still listed on B&P, element 6117766! Yeah it says "out of stock", but it's still on there!)

Edited by Flak Maniak

Both numbers for Cape and bag are telling "nothing found" here in Germany. Simply we need to accept that some parts are not available on B&P, some only for a short time. But I am pleased with the big offer on B&P giving us much bigger selection compared to the year 2000 or before. I still can remember frustrations about parts only available in one more expensive set not and not  available anymore. 

If some people could order such parts by phone then it is good for them, I di not have such luck last times. But still we have also BL to satisfy such "needs"

On 5/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, jonwil said:

Have the printed bees from the Winnie the Pooh set been for sale on B&P?

Yes, I got some delivered yesterday. Part 6350656

New feature on bricks and pieces : "I can't find what I'm looking for" in the bottom of the screen. You put the part ID or describe the part and it adds an "unknown item" to the cart. Kinda weird! I hope it can help getting out of stock parts that ship when they get stock again or stuff like that.
Edit : I had not seen it on the french page before, not sure if it is actually new. I think so still, idk lmk

Edited by Chopper Bricks

9 hours ago, Chopper Bricks said:

New feature on bricks and pieces : "I can't find what I'm looking for" in the bottom of the screen. You put the part ID or describe the part and it adds an "unknown item" to the cart. Kinda weird! I hope it can help getting out of stock parts that ship when they get stock again or stuff like that.
Edit : I had not seen it on the french page before, not sure if it is actually new. I think so still, idk lmk

I don't see this. Are you sure you're looking at "Bricks and Pieces" and not "Replacement Parts"?

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I don't see this. Are you sure you're looking at "Bricks and Pieces" and not "Replacement Parts"?

12 hours ago, Chopper Bricks said:

I have this in Canada too. It’s been there for a few weeks. I event got another thing at the top  Just before the pieces there was a color selection drop down menu. 

51168971693_8bdc9fa695_b.jpg51168071282_c1b07b60ce_b.jpg51168071207_f0c95d6d5d_b.jpg51168743601_f901cbd15f_b.jpg

Edited by Megbricks

I see those in my region too. The colour filter is a nice touch (though being picky it groups all colours of same type together i.e. dark green/earth green and trans green come under green). I wonder what the purpose of the "I cant find what Im looking for" is as surely if you could get the part it would be listed. Maybe its just meant to be for replacement parts section and not buy section.

Either way both are new to me on the site.

It has been on the missing parts section for years. Maybe they did an update and were sloppy when cutting and pasting code.

How have I not noticed that color filter before? Was righteously annoyed when then changed the sorting of the elements. Now if they could only get rid of that button to show more elements...

2 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

How have I not noticed that color filter before? Was righteously annoyed when then changed the sorting of the elements. Now if they could only get rid of that button to show more elements...

For me sometimes it’s there then it’s not there then it’s there again…and yes that sorting thing was annoying 

Maybe it has been there for a long time, but I have never seen it before (and I look multiple times a week on the site). But looking at BnP now, even the location of the search box is smaller and lower than it was the last time I logged in. So I'm on team new feature.

Super curious what will happen after placing an order filled with a ton of parts that either aren't on BnP, are licensed, or discontinued. I'm especially curious if they'll give explanations as to why certain parts cannot be sold, or elaborate further on the rules regarding this.

Placing an order containing licensed parts, stuff that isn't on Bricks and Pieces now but was in the past/could have been phone ordered in the past, and some purely discontinued items from just a couple of years back. Will be eagerly anticipating a response, and while I don't expect to get every or even any of the parts in the order, I'm more interested in the reasoning they give for stuff like, say, the Monkie Kid armor that WAS there but has been removed, or the orange classic spacemen suits.

EDIT: Well dang, it's not even letting me checkout - keeps on throwing an error message on checkout. How strange.

Edited by DuckBricks

How are you placing an order for parts that are not on bricks and pieces?