LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

If I recall correctly, the mammoth was a call-to-order situation, so the elephant might be the same?

All the others should just be available eventually I think, as were there counterparts in the past: big cats, eagle, bears, pigs, cats and dogs, etc.

Mammoth was, partly because it was several parts, iirc. 
on the others - not all always were / are available - the standard pink pig, is a notable example. You can get the one with eyelashes though 😜

9 hours ago, jonwil said:

The tiger from the last wave of Jungle sets was never available on B&P (or at least not that I ever saw online, not sure if it you could call and order it or not)

It was momentarily online I think - but was orderable for a brief while as a phone-in certainly.

The sheep may not be easily available since it seems to be first appearing in a licensed set - then it can count as a licensed part, like they did with the lobster to start, and the pink pig still.

A funny new part I hadn't noticed in the Vader helmet: 78444 (too bad it ends with 2 studs, though):

6344428.jpg

Edited by anothergol

22 hours ago, jonwil said:

The tiger from the last wave of Jungle sets was never available on B&P (or at least not that I ever saw online, not sure if it you could call and order it or not)

I am hoping the sheep in particular does show up (and doesn't cost a fortune) because I would love a whole bunch for upcoming projects.

I got the tiger same time as the rest of the big cats by calling in.

I placed 4 separate orders in April. I am working on expanding my Barracuda so most of the parts were cheaper purchasing directly from LEGO than on bricklink. Most of them are commonly used parts, but I definitely added many new elements that came in the 2020-2021 sets. Many of the 2021 parts were purchased for future builds or solving older model problems i created. Those 1x1 bricks with an axle hole will be great for so many ideas. I will now have enough cannons for 16 port holes. 

I have been buying up various containers (1x3, 2x2, 3x4), treasure chests, old brown, dark brown, reddish brown, and black barrels for the galleon's cargo hold. I could not pass up their availability during this order. The sacks are cheaper as well. I look forward to the other 3 orders. The second order ends my pirate theme necessities, and begins the black falcon theme collection. Order 3 and 4 should complete 20 black falcon knights and accessories as well as 5 horses. Since they announced the 3-in-1 creator castle set I am sure these mini figure parts will be around for some time, but I thought it would be wiser to collect them early since bricklink torsos are about $3 a piece verses the $0.91 price off LEGO.  

b&p_01_01.jpg

b&p_01_02.jpg

b&p_01_03.jpg

b&p_01_04.jpg

On 5/3/2021 at 3:03 AM, jonwil said:

It will be interesting to see how many of the new animals become available on B&P...

Anyone want to predict based on past things?

I feel like the new sheep has to appear in an unlicensed set, maybe another farm based city set.

As for the african animals I sure hope they do become available or I’ll be disappointed to say the least

67638, centaur legs. So, the dark brown version is unlisted. Okay. But! The dark orange version from CMF21 IS listed, with a price... Says out of stock, but, maybe one can call in for them?

On 5/3/2021 at 3:03 AM, jonwil said:

It will be interesting to see how many of the new animals become available on B&P...

Anyone want to predict based on past things?

All of them, except maybe the sheep and owl. I think Lego knows that there will be a high demand for them and with the prices they are asking I see no reason not to include them since they will earn a lot of money. Previously a lot of animals where only on a call in basis, but after they have stopped that it seems like they include more of them in the shop, even flying Hedwig and animals from the CMF are possible to buy now. So I hope they all will turn up, and not cost too much :tongue:

4 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

But! The dark orange version from CMF21 IS listed, with a price... Says out of stock, but, maybe one can call in for them?

@Megbricks certainly had luck ordering them one way or another.

45 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I just ordered them the normal way at least :wink:

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I just ordered them the normal way at least :wink:

I didn’t  check recently but they were available online not long ago 

The Batman accessories pack (design 50018) is available in the US in Grey Titan Metal (though still not in the original Silver Metallic).  The new color isn't even shown on Bricklink so I don't know what set it is from.  Cost is $1.90 USD.

It's from the Imperial Probe Droid. I ordered some of that pack over the phone some days ago; even if the flat silver version is out of stock you can probably backorder it on the phone.

1 hour ago, fastlindyrick said:

The Batman accessories pack (design 50018) is available in the US in Grey Titan Metal (though still not in the original Silver Metallic).  The new color isn't even shown on Bricklink so I don't know what set it is from.  Cost is $1.90 USD.

I just placed an order 2 days ago and I can’t believe I forgot to check to be honest :cry_sad:

1 hour ago, fastlindyrick said:

Thank you! Wish they had been available a few days ago when I was placing an order :facepalm:

16 hours ago, cehnot said:

I placed 4 separate orders in April. I am working on expanding my Barracuda so most of the parts were cheaper purchasing directly from LEGO than on bricklink. Most of them are commonly used parts, but I definitely added many new elements that came in the 2020-2021 sets. Many of the 2021 parts were purchased for future builds or solving older model problems i created. Those 1x1 bricks with an axle hole will be great for so many ideas. I will now have enough cannons for 16 port holes. 

I have been buying up various containers (1x3, 2x2, 3x4), treasure chests, old brown, dark brown, reddish brown, and black barrels for the galleon's cargo hold. I could not pass up their availability during this order. The sacks are cheaper as well. I look forward to the other 3 orders. The second order ends my pirate theme necessities, and begins the black falcon theme collection. Order 3 and 4 should complete 20 black falcon knights and accessories as well as 5 horses. Since they announced the 3-in-1 creator castle set I am sure these mini figure parts will be around for some time, but I thought it would be wiser to collect them early since bricklink torsos are about $3 a piece verses the $0.91 price off LEGO.  

b&p_01_01.jpg

b&p_01_02.jpg

b&p_01_03.jpg

b&p_01_04.jpg

That’s amazing!! I was on the same boat you were, getting the pieces from Lego was cheaper than Bricklink once shipping is added on!  I got lucky, I’m Currently working on expanding a soldiers fort from 2015 but my order came in 

CFBiM9X.jpg

9hlZaXr.jpg

Nice stuff both of you! It's a fun change seeing people use B&P for actual standard part orders rather than just all the latest / interesting stuff.

Speaking of that sort of stuff though.... here are a couple of orders put together from a while ago that I only just opened:

51157662107_ef60bc68bd_c.jpg

And though it's not the name of this topic, here are two small Bricklink orders (had to make up for my mistake of missing out on the shopping cart when it was available on B&P):

51158322911_c1339e5596_z.jpg

The pink hands were so that I could make customs with the Pigsy head from my previous B&P order:

51157661717_f2f2324374_z.jpg

The horse from the blacksmith shop is available in the US at least.  

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

The horse from the blacksmith shop is available in the US at least.  

Thanks for the heads up.  That was an unexpected large order I just placed.  *huh* 

Ordered March 16th and finally received it! Some parts were on backorder which caused an extended delay, but glad to have my Falcons!

b1.jpg

Just now, knight_40k said:

Ordered March 16th and finally received it! Some parts were on backorder which caused an extended delay, but glad to have my Falcons!

OMGOODNESS ALL OF THE JEALOUSY!!!!!  Looks great!

4 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Anyone have an element ID for the series 21 Centaur Warrior's torso?

WOOHOO! This is my 100th post!

Edited by Rockstaremcee

18 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Have the printed bees from the Winnie the Pooh set been for sale on B&P?

Yes, saw them earlier this week.