LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Here's an exciting one: 6117766 (new-style fabric cape in black) has a price listed, 1.82 USD. How long has that been true? Has anyone seen it properly available, not just out of stock but with a listed price? It was in Death Star Final Duel in 2020; that set's nowhere near close to retirement, right? So surely it will be properly available on the website at some point soon. (Or, perhaps it will be possible to call in for, given it has a listed price?)

Most capes used to be available if you called in. I've bought licensed capes in bulk in the past.

The couple times I called and asked for capes they told me they couldn't sell them, as they were licensed-or-too-close-to-it. That the very concept of capes was licensed!

Quite a few printed parts from 40420 and 40421 (Minions Brickheadz) are available ! Including this rlly cool tile

2021-04-26 13_23_05-Acheter des briques - Service client - LEGO.com FR.png

Edited by Chopper Bricks

Called in and successfully ordered odds and ends. Ordered too many spongy black capes (30) (6117766), the Ninjago sword-packs in white and bright green (6324267, 6299665), the weird minifigure accessory parts in pearl dark gray (6273229), power bursts in trans-bright green (6207149), and leaves in medium lavender (6210460).

Which is to say, a bunch of parts that had prices on B&P, but were listed as out of stock. All backorders, except the capes are supposedly actually in-stock right now, contrary to what the website says. Also, the capes were 2.1something dollars, not the 1.82 dollars the website said.

Right as I was getting off the phone I thought, hmm, I should have tacked on a longshot and asked about Ronin's minifigure parts. But I wasn't about to dig through the Ninjago City Gardens instructions for the element IDs while on the phone.

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Called in and successfully ordered odds and ends. Ordered too many spongy black capes (30) (6117766), the Ninjago sword-packs in white and bright green (6324267, 6299665), the weird minifigure accessory parts in pearl dark gray (6273229), power bursts in trans-bright green (6207149), and leaves in medium lavender (6210460).

Which is to say, a bunch of parts that had prices on B&P, but were listed as out of stock. All backorders, except the capes are supposedly actually in-stock right now, contrary to what the website says. Also, the capes were 2.1something dollars, not the 1.82 dollars the website said.

Right as I was getting off the phone I thought, hmm, I should have tacked on a longshot and asked about Ronin's minifigure parts. But I wasn't about to dig through the Ninjago City Gardens instructions for the element IDs while on the phone.

I think the capes come in the boxes they come in within the sets so depending which cape you ordered it might come in a box with other capes from a set. That might be why the price is different. Youll have to let us know when it arrives

One thing I wonder is if it will be the new-style cloth. See, the new-style cloth is listed with the 1.82 price on the website. But... The old-style material ones seem mostly listed on the website at 2.1 or so. So... Maybe I will be sent old-style black capes?

Or, wait, if these really are the ones that show up in those sets that have Palpatine + Vader (as the 6117766 element ID indicates)... Maybe it will be 60 capes? That would be a hilarious surprise, if it were twice as many as I thought! I forget if the two capes were packed together in my copy of 75183 Darth Vader Transformation.

14 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

I forget if the two capes were packed together in my copy of 75183 Darth Vader Transformation.

I can't recall a set where capes of the same material have been packed separately.

Ohhh tragedy! It has struck! On 18 March I managed to phone in and order a parts for the orange spaceman, ended up paying in full for six...recently received the order, lo and behold entire order filled out sans torsos🙃

Design ID 35635 (that one shoulder armor piece that was in various recent Ninjago and Monkie Kid sets) has been delisted from B&P; very strange. I bought some in various colors before.

2 hours ago, Nicster2000 said:

Ohhh tragedy! It has struck! On 18 March I managed to phone in and order a parts for the orange spaceman, ended up paying in full for six...recently received the order, lo and behold entire order filled out sans torsos🙃

I have the same story on my side... Noted as shipped and nothing in the order. Customer Service can't resend them as no restock date :cry_sad: They only say that according to their data the part is planned to stay in production until 2023... 

1 hour ago, the_brick said:

I have the same story on my side... Noted as shipped and nothing in the order. Customer Service can't resend them as no restock date :cry_sad: They only say that according to their data the part is planned to stay in production until 2023... 

Are they offering to refund the pieces?

5 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Design ID 35635 (that one shoulder armor piece that was in various recent Ninjago and Monkie Kid sets) has been delisted from B&P; very strange. I bought some in various colors before.

Call me crazy but did they delist the Mario from the starter kit also? I remember see him at the beginning at one point.  

Edited by eldiano

Hopefully the selection of Ninjago figure parts this summer will be less dismal than for the past couple waves. I definitely want a lot of the aquatic ninja; those figures are basically prompts for new Aquazone-style factions. And of course the underwater snakes look sick too.

Was the canopy for 71736 Boulder Blaster listed at some point? I feel as though it was but it certainly isn't now.

Lego is definitely inducing FOMO in me; so many parts that either got delisted or ran out, and I wish I'd bought some/more. Like the heads for the summer 2020 Hidden Side goons; should have gotten at least 20 more of those. Just so good for any fantasy setting; so versatile. (And I did get a bunch of them, just, not as many as I should have!)

Some of the dark gray elements from the Probe Droid (75306) are already available.

After seeing the pictures for the summer/fall city sets I really hope Lego lets me call in to order the animals! There's a new elephant and male lion I want multiples of!

2 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I really hope Lego lets me call in to order the animals! There's a new elephant and male lion I want multiples of!

It will the some expensive B&P orders from me soon, all animals are expensive as a rule, but those elephant cows are not going to be cheep to army build :wacko:

Really happy to see all those animals even it is going to cost me :tongue:

7 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Was the canopy for 71736 Boulder Blaster listed at some point? I feel as though it was but it certainly isn't now.

Yes I think I remember seeing it when I was placing an order back at the end of last year.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:21 PM, BrickHat said:

Are they offering to refund the pieces?

Yes not a problem for them to refund the torso.

On 5/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, MKJoshA said:

Some of the dark gray elements from the Probe Droid (75306) are already available.

After seeing the pictures for the summer/fall city sets I really hope Lego lets me call in to order the animals! There's a new elephant and male lion I want multiples of!

Which parts are you thinking of? I noticed the dark bluish gray BB-8 head was new (and it is listed), but what else is new in DBG in that set?

(And yeah the pearl dark gray accessory set, that one I ordered over the phone some days back.)

3 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Which parts are you thinking of? I noticed the dark bluish gray BB-8 head was new (and it is listed), but what else is new in DBG in that set?

(And yeah the pearl dark gray accessory set, that one I ordered over the phone some days back.)

image.png.ab209fd08057c028c94daf5c972af8ce.png

It will be interesting to see how many of the new animals become available on B&P...

Anyone want to predict based on past things?

23 minutes ago, jonwil said:

It will be interesting to see how many of the new animals become available on B&P...

Anyone want to predict based on past things?

If I recall correctly, the mammoth was a call-to-order situation, so the elephant might be the same?

All the others should just be available eventually I think, as were there counterparts in the past: big cats, eagle, bears, pigs, cats and dogs, etc.

The tiger from the last wave of Jungle sets was never available on B&P (or at least not that I ever saw online, not sure if it you could call and order it or not)

I am hoping the sheep in particular does show up (and doesn't cost a fortune) because I would love a whole bunch for upcoming projects.