LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

10 minutes ago, LettuceBrick said:

Horses and BF torsos from the blacksmith appear to be widely? available as of now, no legs though, which is a shame.

Torsos are out of stock, as of now, i see the horses, i bought the last 2 last time, but damn, must had missed them by minutes!!!

17 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

My latest B&P order just arrived. Nothing special for the most part but I'm happy to add those Earhart parts to the collection :laugh:

Where are those watermelon heads from?

41 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Where are those watermelon heads from?

It's from one of those Friends cubes, the ID is 6338758.

2 hours ago, LettuceBrick said:

Horses and BF torsos from the blacksmith appear to be widely?

Sooner or later as more people have bought them they should in theory stay longer in stock at least :shrug_oh_well:

IMG-lego-deler.jpg

Another small order arrived :sweet:

13 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Feel free to ask questions about parts I received !

What's the ID for the Monkie Kid head with the golden eyes? And is that other Monkie Kid head also new in the past couple months?

Got the tan horses, but missed the torsos; luckily I was able to order legs last week. Just shields and torsos to go now.

Slowly but surely...

My order came finally after about 2 months and like 1/3 of the parts are missing...

Instead I got many other parts which I didnt order (unfortunately relatively useless parts)

Wow received the notification during the night that these were available. And they still are!!

51129119359_0d3c7c513b_b.jpg

no I didn’t buy 200 :) just wanted to know if it was still possible to buy that many this morning. Has Lego read/ noticed how these were popular and made lots more??

Wow, just received a notification 2 hours ago saying  that the horses are now out of stock. They lasted for almost a whole day in stock!!

Interesting how all new sets are immediately listed on B&P now, only with no inventory (until the official release date, in 4 days for several of them I guess)

3 hours ago, anothergol said:

Interesting how all new sets are immediately listed on B&P now, only with no inventory (until the official release date, in 4 days for several of them I guess)

Yeah noticed that with the minions sets...

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Wow, just received a notification 2 hours ago saying  that the horses are now out of stock. They lasted for almost a whole day in stock!!

And they are now back in stock...

These things keep coming available on my day off when I'm nowhere near a computer. Seems consistent. Oh well, time will be a friend hopefully.

Just managed to get my required Black Falcon Torsos, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

At the same time I managed to score my roof tiles replacements meant for the Harry Potter hogwarts wave to dark grey lolol 

On 4/20/2021 at 2:50 PM, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Feel free to ask questions about parts I received !

What is the NinjaGo hoodie without hair and the trans orange cup/glass?

The wheelchair peice is $1.48USD. Has it always been that expensive?

Edited by Maple

1 hour ago, Maple said:

The wheelchair peice is $1.48USD. Has it always been that expensive?

Yes since it first came out in 2016.

On 4/21/2021 at 4:04 AM, Megbricks said:

WoW great haut!!! Nice pieces. Where does the tile with numbers form 1 to 8 come from? Never seen this before!!

It's a tile from a Lego Education set number 2000471.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:29 AM, Flak Maniak said:

What's the ID for the Monkie Kid head with the golden eyes? And is that other Monkie Kid head also new in the past couple months?

The Monkie Kid with golden eyes appears only in the set 80022 while the other one has an already existing headpiece, this figure has a new torso and hood this year, it's in the set 80021.

5 hours ago, Maple said:

The hoodie without hair is actually from Marvel, dark red one is from the set 76171 on Miles Morales and white one comes in the set 76174 on Spider-Gwen. The sundae cup appears only in the diagon alley set 75978.

Here's something strange: White capes are available (traditional fabric as far as I can tell), element ID 6208737. USD 2.12 each; not cheap at all.

But the strange part... Nostalgic-Wilson's website claims they're newly available, but Brickset only lists that element ID appearing in sets in 2018 and 2019!

38 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Here's something strange: White capes are available (traditional fabric as far as I can tell), element ID 6208737. USD 2.12 each; not cheap at all.

But the strange part... Nostalgic-Wilson's website claims they're newly available, but Brickset only lists that element ID appearing in sets in 2018 and 2019!

As far as Im aware capes only became available last year(?) after they did the site redesign and even then Ive only seen a red cape available. My guess is that its coming in a May/June release set and as a part already listed has now come into stock for the first time. Not sure  how the Nostalgic-Wilson's website determines newly available though.

15 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Not sure  how the Nostalgic-Wilson's website determines newly available though.

Me neither but it's database sadly hasn't been updated since November 2020 so that might be why it's listed as new.

Oh, did they become available last year? Right now I'm seeing a bunch of cape colors with prices as "out of stock"; I guess I didn't even see them listed before. So, progress!