LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

You got ladybirds! How did you find them? They don't belong to an actual set number do they? 

They’re in set 80020 in the vending machine.

5 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Ahhhh thank you! 

That looks a pretty decent set too! 

You’re very welcome!

Yes I’m glad they decided to reuse the Ladybird as I might needing to buy quite a few without spending loads on Bricklink or buying loads of the minifigure.

23 hours ago, Nicster2000 said:

Unfortunate😞were you at least not charged for the missing parts or will they be sending them through when they’re available?

Oh they are extraordinary on that one tbh.... They charged the parts while not sending them, and now as they can't recreate an order for them as they don't have any restock date :look: So I have a case open and I have to call them time to time...  But apparently the part should be produced util 2023, but we never know with them so I think I will let 1 month or so of trial and then ask for refund.
Also have an extra order with that reference from before that did not ship yet, so we will see... 

So, I haven't actually ordered any of the tan horses. But... As long as horses are going to be available... Shouldn't SADDLES be available, too? Come on, Lego! (I of course want some saddles to go with the reddish brown horses I got off the wall at the Lego store years and years ago.)

28 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

But... As long as horses are going to be available... Shouldn't SADDLES be available, too? Come on, Lego!

B&P is only for parts that are in production because they're in current sets. So your gripe is really that they haven't included a saddle in any sets in quite a while! A set like the Blacksmith shop definitely should've included a saddle or two as an alternate option.

44 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

B&P is only for parts that are in production because they're in current sets. So your gripe is really that they haven't included a saddle in any sets in quite a while! A set like the Blacksmith shop definitely should've included a saddle or two as an alternate option.

Yes exactly. If they're going to be making horses for current sets, some or all of those sets should have saddles.

From what I read the BL castle set could not include a saddle because they are not currently in production so the designer had to brick-build one :hmpf:

The blacksmith set probably did not have the funds in the budget to bring it back either..
Unless we get castle, western or farm sets I think the chances for a saddle is slim :shrug_oh_well:

32 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

From what I read the BL castle set could not include a saddle because they are not currently in production so the designer had to brick-build one :hmpf:

The blacksmith set probably did not have the funds in the budget to bring it back either..
Unless we get castle, western or farm sets I think the chances for a saddle is slim :shrug_oh_well:

I bought a bunch of saddles at Legoland Germany about 2 years ago, it may have been leftovers from Hoth which was probably the last time they were produced. I got many horses with movable legs in white and brown at that time as well. Would love to head back to Fabrik once the borders open.

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Or a Hoth set with a Tauntaun it seems - about the only reason I'd ever hope for another Hoth set :laugh:

Concerning saddles, I didn't realise they were gone. But then I bought 200 DBG saddles from B+P (or just the "replacement parts service" as it was know then) back in 2012 for 18p each and still have some left.

For anybody in the UK, how long has it taken for you pieces to arrive after they have shipped and who is Lego using for B&P delivery? My order was shipped a few days ago, but I haven't order B&P for a couple of years so don't know the current situation. TIA. :classic:

My last was Royal Mail. They appear to be packed elsewhere,  shipped here, then reprocessed / new labels stuck on in UK. They used to have a German location as the origin, now the label indicates UK.

My last order was clearly shipped to Australia then put into the Australia Post system locally. Its got a label that says "Parcel Post - For use with domestic parcels only" and another label "postage paid Australia" with a return address in Australia listed on it.

Edited by jonwil

On 4/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, Roebuck said:

Earlier it was possible to call in and order parts even if they where not in stock on the webpage. So you could just order parts like the new horse instead of checking the webpage 10 times a day hoping to be lucky next time it was briefly in stock. Complaining to TLG combined probably with the fact that they where getting a lot more calls to customer service, they decided to remove the possibility to back order, so now it is no point in calling in orders and they can use the time to fix other more important issues instead :def_shrug:

You can still do this, as a matter of fact I placed three separate orders (1 each day over a 3 day period) for  x200 DBG 2x4 tiles (87079) each plus x24 White 6x6 tiles (10202) when they showed out of stock.  I believe it just might be the luck of the draw on who you get as a representative to speak with.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:30 AM, eldiano said:

How long is the usual turn around time from bricks and pieces in your experience from purchase/shipped/arrived and are your outside or inside the US?

I’m US but residing overseas and for me since living abroad, the turn around time has doubled if not tripled .  When it ships from Denmark (2-3 days) it lands in New Jersey and then processed (2-3 days) and then sent onward to Chicago International for onward movement to me (10-14 days).  Roughly looking at 3 weeks after initial shipment date.  So my orders fly across the pond just to fly right back.  You can track yours orders if using the USPS Informed Delivery app which notifies you of any inbound packages to your home.  That’s how I track all my BnP shipments.  When residing in the states, it would take up to 10 days to receive from time of shipment notification to receiving end. Oh forgot to mention earlier, but since living abroad, all of BnP orders that shipped have arrived looking like Ace Ventura handled them along the way.... lol

Hope this helps.

Edited by BrickyDwelve

My latest B&P order just arrived. Nothing special for the most part but I'm happy to add those Earhart parts to the collection :laugh:

20210420_115530.jpg

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

My latest B&P order just arrived. Nothing special for the most part but I'm happy to add those Earhart parts to the collection :laugh:

That's a lot of Earheads! Another thing I didn't know what available when I placed my latest order, but I'm looking forward to those hoods.

Grabbed the new parts available on brick and pieces, it contains various new parts and minifigures from recent sets.

Some were out of stock like the black falcon torsos and legs:sing:

⚠Also, I supposed to receive 4 parts number 28974 aka neck bracket for minifigure, it was replaced by 4 1x2 tiles from the set 41590 aka Brickheadz Iron Man⚠

Once again, see all the different parts ordered on the picture.

Minifigs :

Order #22 : Big order directly from LEGO📦 1/2

Parts :

Order #22 : Big order directly from LEGO📦 2/2

Feel free to ask questions about parts I received !

7 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Grabbed the new parts available on brick and pieces, it contains various new parts and minifigures from recent sets.

⚠Also, I supposed to receive 4 parts number 28974 aka neck bracket for minifigure, it was replaced by 4 1x2 tiles from the set 41590 aka Brickheadz Iron Man⚠

Once again, see all the different parts ordered on the picture.

Minifigs :

Parts :

WoW great haut!!! Nice pieces. Where does the tile with numbers form 1 to 8 come from? Never seen this before!!

18 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

You can still do this, as a matter of fact I placed three separate orders (1 each day over a 3 day period) for  x200 DBG 2x4 tiles (87079) each plus x24 White 6x6 tiles (10202) when they showed out of stock.  I believe it just might be the luck of the draw on who you get as a representative to speak with.

I’m US but residing overseas and for me since living abroad, the turn around time has doubled if not tripled .  When it ships from Denmark (2-3 days) it lands in New Jersey and then processed (2-3 days) and then sent onward to Chicago International for onward movement to me (10-14 days).  Roughly looking at 3 weeks after initial shipment date.  So my orders fly across the pond just to fly right back.  You can track yours orders if using the USPS Informed Delivery app which notifies you of any inbound packages to your home.  That’s how I track all my BnP shipments.  When residing in the states, it would take up to 10 days to receive from time of shipment notification to receiving end. Oh forgot to mention earlier, but since living abroad, all of BnP orders that shipped have arrived looking like Ace Ventura handled them along the way.... lol

Hope this helps.

I just got mine BnP’s order from a long time ago like you mentioned, I too have informed delivery and I agree everyone should get it along with the UPS and Fed EX since it gives you a heads up whenever a shipping label is created to your name and address, in my case I got the receipt from lego about my order not too long ago then saw the tracking number reflect before lego even emailed it to me, it shows up as DHLGM and always comes from New Jersey but it has the Enfield, CT Sticker lolol it’s like it knows.  This time it took 5 days from the moment it arrived in New Jersey to Texas, for the first time ever my BnP arrived in a small box rather than an envelope, but then again I had a mediocre medium order.  I’m am looking forward to a huuugeee order I placed and counting the days until I see it shipped.  I don’t blame you, shipping services want to blame the pandemic for horrible customer service LOL 

8 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Do you recall what set the 2x2 tile with elephant pattern is from?  Thanks.

58 minutes ago, teos said:

Do you recall what set the 2x2 tile with elephant pattern is from?  Thanks.