LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Maple said:

I'm trying to find a torso that can be used as a cowboy torso. I can't think of any but I figure all the other like minded crazies here who spend too much time on B&P might see one. :laugh:

What about the one from the recent cowboy costume cmf. They are cheap on bl.

40 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Remind me; was the Sword of Gryffindor from the recent HP CMF available? And if so, what was its element ID?

That's a licensed piece. The sword from the CMF Tournament Knight however was available (66964).

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's a licensed piece. The sword from the CMF Tournament Knight however was available (66964).

That piece is also used in the Blacksmith set so it should be available for a while, at least when they can keep it in stock. Lol

The cowboy isn't for me, it's for the neighbors kid. I don't know if it's cowboy-ish enough but possibly might work.

Edited by Maple

My latest B&P order just arrived.

Ended up with extras of a few parts including a 1 x 3 panel in dark azure, a book cover in black, white handcuffs, tan roller-skate, white cow horn, white 1x1 round with vita rush print, black telephone handset, light bley 1 x 2 tile with yellow joystick, sliders and buttons, dark brown female hair from the movie star in the Friends movie theater and various 1 x 1 round elements.

I also received a Teal banana that I didn't even order any of.

On the negative side I didn't get the small green wheels from the front of the wheelchair in the City skate park set so I am going to have to contact LEGO about that.

Loot shot to come soon...

EDIT: Well that was easy, a couple minutes on the phone with LEGO customer service and they will send out the replacement wheel part.

Edited by jonwil

17 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

@Kim-Kwang-Seok Keep in mind that the B&P service is a huge perk for AFOLs. A few people complained to TLG about B&P just a couple months ago and now no one can back-order pieces. The service needs to be improved, but let's be thankful for what we have before it goes away completely.

of course I am. But still it should be in the financial interest of Lego to make a better homepage overall, it aint just b&p.

What do you mean with backorders?

17 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I believe it is the pandemic so they can not have more people at work, in addition we are ordering more probably. Of course they are prioritising those with missing or broken parts, so we are last in line. Personally I do not mind much, for me it is most important that we can buy the parts if the price for that is that we must wait several weeks that is fine by me. The system is made for replacing broken and missing parts, the selling part is just a fan service they earn some extra on the side from. If people can not wait or do not bother to order from their system then they can just order from BL instead :shrug_oh_well:

Also I dont complain so much about the lengh of orders. This is just due to real constrictions. But again, the page itself could be done better. It's beyond my understanding that the largest toy company has such an old fashioned homepage overall.

19 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

What do you mean with backorders?

Earlier it was possible to call in and order parts even if they where not in stock on the webpage. So you could just order parts like the new horse instead of checking the webpage 10 times a day hoping to be lucky next time it was briefly in stock. Complaining to TLG combined probably with the fact that they where getting a lot more calls to customer service, they decided to remove the possibility to back order, so now it is no point in calling in orders and they can use the time to fix other more important issues instead :def_shrug:

I repeat myself but I think it depends a lot on the customer advisor... Also they can only add them to an order them if they have a date of restock. I ordered the following parts the 17th March when everything was on backorder:

lego-order.png

Received everything today except the space torsos (yep a mistake...). Now they are again out of stock without any restock date, so it will be a fun time to try to catch them :wacko:

But I got an extra BF torso :grin_wub:

Edited by the_brick

Weren't lightsaber hilts in pearl dark gray available at one point? I feel like I saw them on there a while back, but they're no longer listed. Brickset still lists them, element ID 6122727. But B&P doesn't show 'em.

Very happy with LEGO customer service. My B&P order was missing the small wheels in green for the front of the wheelchair in the skate park set. Placed a call to LEGO Customer Service at 2pm yesterday and just now I got a "your parts have been shipped" email.

Very fast service :)

Did someone else ordered the SW clone trooper head (6308125) and got a weird yellow head with a mechanical eye? I don't even know the number of that yellow head^^

Edit: Found the number, it's from ninjago city gardens 6329675

Edited by Xcube

6 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Weren't lightsaber hilts in pearl dark gray available at one point? I feel like I saw them on there a while back, but they're no longer listed. Brickset still lists them, element ID 6122727. But B&P doesn't show 'em.

Can't say I ever saw them on B&P, but it's possible they were there and Lego removed them. That happens fairly regularly. It's always good to check the other element IDs though just to be sure. You can find them on Bricklink like this:

image.png.1431312c903543e7ae79d2181d56badc.png

I already checked and only 64567 pulls up anything that's in stock. No pearl dark grey. But they aren't that expensive on Bricklink depending on how many you want to buy.

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Can't say I ever saw them on B&P, but it's possible they were there and Lego removed them. That happens fairly regularly. It's always good to check the other element IDs though just to be sure. You can find them on Bricklink like this:

image.png.1431312c903543e7ae79d2181d56badc.png

I already checked and only 64567 pulls up anything that's in stock. No pearl dark grey. But they aren't that expensive on Bricklink depending on how many you want to buy.

Design IDs, you mean. And yes, I did check them all. I just could have sworn that the pearl dark grey ones were on B&P at some point. Probably I'm misremembering.

5 hours ago, Xcube said:

Did someone else ordered the SW clone trooper head (6308125) and got a weird yellow head with a mechanical eye? I don't even know the number of that yellow head^^

Edit: Found the number, it's from ninjago city gardens 6329675

Wait, they sent you Ronin's head? That's sick! It's not available on B&P at all! I wanted to buy a bunch of Ronin's minifigure parts, including several of his head, but they're not on there.

How long is the usual turn around time from bricks and pieces in your experience from purchase/shipped/arrived and are your outside or inside the US?

It varies enormously, and often takes a long time. For example, I just checked my orders, and none of the B&Ps placed March 14 or later have arrived. The latest one that's gotten here was placed on March 8. That one got here a while ago; probably more than a week.

I'm in the US, for the record. At least the US shipping is extremely cheap, at $3. Just, if you need parts extremely soon, B&P isn't your thing. Just be patient; the parts will get to you eventually. Your in-progress builds will still be there!

It has been taking about a month per order for me in USA. But that is still quicker than it was earlier in the year. I've ordered some random parts for MOCs because of the quantity needed (plus price vs bricklink), but that just means my project will have to sit unfinished for a while...

14 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Got 2 orders from end of last month :sweet:

That photo of the horses is priceless. You trained them well! :wub:

On 4/13/2021 at 5:10 PM, the_brick said:

I repeat myself but I think it depends a lot on the customer advisor... Also they can only add them to an order them if they have a date of restock. I ordered the following parts the 17th March when everything was on backorder:

lego-order.png

Received everything today except the space torsos (yep a mistake...). Now they are again out of stock without any restock date, so it will be a fun time to try to catch them :wacko:

But I got an extra BF torso :grin_wub:

Unfortunate😞were you at least not charged for the missing parts or will they be sending them through when they’re available?

On 4/16/2021 at 2:53 PM, Roebuck said:

Got 2 orders from end of last month :sweet:

You got ladybirds! How did you find them? They don't belong to an actual set number do they? 

Edited by Fuppylodders