LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

59 minutes ago, Aurore said:

One of my latest orders showed up too! 

Another very nice one! Where are those bubble tiles from?

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Another very nice one! Where are those bubble tiles from?

Thank you! They come from the DOTS Narwhal bag tag (41928).

Anyone been able to order 70592 (6320222) yet? I've really wanted to order one for a while but I can't find trace of it ANYWHERE on Lego's site.

21 hours ago, Megbricks said:

No prob! I ordered some more too now I need more helmets:)

I should have gotten more too...

Yeah I got a bunch of helms in my previous order which is quite large.  This is the first time I was able to get the torso's thanks again.  

8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Anyone been able to order 70592 (6320222) yet? I've really wanted to order one for a while but I can't find trace of it ANYWHERE on Lego's site.

I've been looking to get some as well but afaik it hasn't been added to B&P yet.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I've been looking to get some as well but afaik it hasn't been added to B&P yet.

Maybe its considered a "licensed part"

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Got a little extra. Can't complain!

shields.jpg

Wow! Maybe they thought it said "30" instead of 3!

19 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Wow! Maybe they thought it said "30" instead of 3!

Yeah except I counted 35

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Maybe its considered a "licensed part"

Actually, when I checked, the piece hasn't even been added to the 'Missing Parts' section. Maybe they have forgotten to add it to the site completely

On 4/8/2021 at 7:05 AM, Aurore said:

One of my latest orders showed up too!

What's the element ID for the light purple hair? Trying to check if I've ordered that hair piece in that color before.

3 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Horses are available now

Only 11 though, at least here.

1836563305_Screenshotfrom2021-04-1012-56-59.png.f7b552cdc1ec89345796e5ac529cd0e9.png

46 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Horses are available now

Update: And now torsos too

Update again: no more horses :/

No more torsos 😤 missed out by a matter of minutes - twice this week! if they were even available in the US that is. Everything else for the knights are on order for me except the torsos. Very frustrating. I don’t want to stoop and overpay on BrickLink. But my patients (and luck) seems to be running out. Any way to get re-stock updates? This forum is my only resource, but only if I check...less than 20 minutes late and the torsos are gone. 

Edited by BitByBrick

2 minutes ago, BitByBrick said:

Any way to get re-stock updates?

yes - see my post above for email alert example, and my signature for details.

11 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

What's the element ID for the light purple hair? Trying to check if I've ordered that hair piece in that color before.

Element
Design Number

6 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

No more torsos 😤 missed out by a matter of minutes - twice this week! if they were even available in the US that is. Everything else for the knights are on order for me except the torsos. Very frustrating. I don’t want to stoop and overpay on BrickLink. But my patients (and luck) seems to be running out. Any way to get re-stock updates? This forum is my only resource, but only if I check...less than 20 minutes late and the torsos are gone. 

6 hours ago, 4bee said:

yes - see my post above for email alert example, and my signature for details.

This is the reason that I am able to buy the horses. Otherwise they are gone too fast 

It does seem to happen a lot at 10:30 pm Central time USA. I'm not necessarily in bed at that time, but I'm not usually around a screen to check. I do most of my checking at work during normal business hours, so no wonder I miss out on these things.

I really hope Lego fixes the parts-shop. Its so frustrating to purchase like this. website going down, order lost, parts not being available. Even if they would make a special tax for the orders (which I understand, as it requires a person taking sometimes individual pieces from many different factories into one bag) or they make it exclusive to certain memberships which we could buy also. I don't know; just if they would make it easier for us to buy things from them and take our money!

I try to order as little as possible form bricks & pieces, because every purchse is so annoying and anytime pieces are missing, while I get many extra pieces from probably other people!

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Even if they would make a special tax for the orders

I like to think that handling is already baked in the prices. Obviously those horses cost pennies to produce.

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

or they make it exclusive to certain memberships

I'd buy a subscription box(/bag) containing a few of the latest parts, providing we'd get them ahead of time. Sadly subscription boxes are a thing of the past now.

15 hours ago, anothergol said:

I like to think that handling is already baked in the prices. Obviously those horses cost pennies to produce.

I'd buy a subscription box(/bag) containing a few of the latest parts, providing we'd get them ahead of time. Sadly subscription boxes are a thing of the past now.

all we want is to get products from the company more convenient. I dont know what trouble there is in the background, especially with consumer bevahiour chaning faster than TLG can adjust - or Covid overall. But I hope at least they change something/improve something. That Lego page in every way feels like straight out of the 2000's.

22 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

all we want is to get products from the company more convenient. I dont know what trouble there is in the background, especially with consumer bevahiour chaning faster than TLG can adjust - or Covid overall. But I hope at least they change something/improve something. That Lego page in every way feels like straight out of the 2000's.

I believe it is the pandemic so they can not have more people at work, in addition we are ordering more probably. Of course they are prioritising those with missing or broken parts, so we are last in line. Personally I do not mind much, for me it is most important that we can buy the parts if the price for that is that we must wait several weeks that is fine by me. The system is made for replacing broken and missing parts, the selling part is just a fan service they earn some extra on the side from. If people can not wait or do not bother to order from their system then they can just order from BL instead :shrug_oh_well:

@Kim-Kwang-Seok Keep in mind that the B&P service is a huge perk for AFOLs. A few people complained to TLG about B&P just a couple months ago and now no one can back-order pieces. The service needs to be improved, but let's be thankful for what we have before it goes away completely.

I'm trying to find a torso that can be used as a cowboy torso. I can't think of any but I figure all the other like minded crazies here who spend too much time on B&P might see one. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Maple said:

I'm trying to find a torso that can be used as a cowboy torso. I can't think of any but I figure all the other like minded crazies here who spend too much time on B&P might see one. :laugh:

I dunno if this torso is too fancy for your tastes, but try Vaughn Geist's torso and legs, from Hidden Side:

6310346 (torso)
6302226 (legs)

Pretty good cowboy outfit, if you ask me. (And yes, I checked; they're still in stock, even though many of the summer 2020 parts are gone-forever now.)