LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

The new SW clone trooper head (6308125) is available for $/€ 0.32.

This is a game changer, thanks so much!

On 3/29/2021 at 10:28 AM, Marinho said:

They recently lost 2 orders of mine, thats why I was curious. Good thing is that they solved it, so now I got two new one's.

I'm starting to suspect one of mine got lost since it was sent 2 weeks ago and I've received the next one sent around a week ago.

4 hours ago, anothergol said:

I'm starting to suspect one of mine got lost since it was sent 2 weeks ago and I've received the next one sent around a week ago.

Agreed; three orders placed early January still haven’t arrived for me, despite some orders placed literally a few weeks ago arriving today. Customer service claims it’s on the way, but I have no idea how to even check. 

7 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

Whoah! Thanks for the tip; this is so unexpected but great!

55 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

A few shots of what I have received today. 

I don't really keep up with this topic, so maybe I missed something, but I don't see the beatbox minifigs available on the site? Did they remove them?

3 minutes ago, Surge said:

I don't really keep up with this topic, so maybe I missed something, but I don't see the beatbox minifigs available on the site? Did they remove them?

They did. They were available just for a few days at launch. Like 2-3 days. :/

While calling in to backorder parts still is not allowed, I just successfully was able to order some of the Ninjago figure parts that aren't on BnP, namely the golden legs (6321312) to complete the Golden Wu from Ninjago City Gardens, plus the new silver movie hair for Zane (6320779)!

Cannons are back. Grabbed 16 for my pirates moc. Missed out on the falcon torso and legs, but grabbed a few older knight head. I may be too focused on building pirate stuff, but I love those new horses. 

Looking at the new parts from the Shuttle, it appears (at least for me) that most of the new parts are being sold.

The NASA curved slope, NASA 6 x 6 tile and USA 6 x 6 tile show "no results" and the solar panels and white 2 x 2 plate with click hinge and 2 studs are showing up with an 0.0 price but the rest seem to be for sale (some may be out of stock of course).

Printed cheese slope control panel, windscreen, printed hatch slope, corner curved slope, both United States bricks, all the new silver bits and the big cargo door panel are all showing up with a price for me.

I can also see a price for the torso and legs from Pooh and Piglet plus the legs from Rabbit although all the special stuff (molded heads etc) is "no results" as expected)

Tigger's white sack is showing up as for sale as well along with the new parts from that water park set (new torsos, blue slide)

Edited by jonwil

Warning about the cool new 1x1 DOTS eyes available:

while parts 73080, 73048, 73034 are listed separately & you get what you see, entry 73095 is actually a "random eye" among the ones that aren't listed separately, for some reason. I should have read NewElementary which makes it clear.

6326168.jpg

On 4/6/2021 at 11:16 AM, Graupensuppe said:

It's a shame that is nougat and not the usual light nougat for fleshies. But it's nice to see another licensed head slip through again.

Ordered on the 25th March, I received my pick a brick order yesterday on the 6th April, but the Bricks & Pieces part of the order is showing as in warehouse. Just throwing my order dates in the mix of what other people have been experiencing. Both were low value and around £20 each. 

21 hours ago, Megbricks said:

A few shots of what I have received today.

You actually managed to order the Vidiyo parts? Sick! (Even for the short time those were available, only the Europeans ever saw them as in-stock, right? I checked a few times while they were listed and they were never available here in the States. I'd have gotten a dozen Alien DJs if they were.)

Also, is the rope-with-handles still showing as available to you? Because I checked the three design IDs that BrickLink lists for that part, and the one that had a green entry on B&P showed out of stock.

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

You actually managed to order the Vidiyo parts? Sick! (Even for the short time those were available, only the Europeans ever saw them as in-stock, right? I checked a few times while they were listed and they were never available here in the States. I'd have gotten a dozen Alien DJs if they were.)

I am in Canada and they were available for only a few days. I didn’t buy enough:) but they were quite expensive. Only the beatboxes figures were available the Bandmates were at 0,00$

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Also, is the rope-with-handles still showing as available to you? Because I checked the three design IDs that BrickLink lists for that part, and the one that had a green entry on B&P showed out of stock.

Let me check I’ll get back to you. 

Update: 

it’s available for me now:

51101934914_f508eef108_b.jpg

22 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Black flacon torsos   and legs are available now

just ordered some thanks.  

26 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Black flacon torsos   and legs are available now

that was quick. I grabbed ten sets of shields, torsos, legs, heads, and armor. I am glad i didn't miss out on this opportunity. I should have done more for future army building. 

10 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

just ordered some thanks.  

No prob! I ordered some more too now I need more helmets:)

10 minutes ago, cehnot said:

that was quick. I grabbed ten sets of shields, torsos, legs, heads, and armor. I am glad i didn't miss out on this opportunity. I should have done more for future army building. 

I should have gotten more too...

One of my latest orders showed up too! 

51102769523_13c3b76697_b.jpg

Edited by Aurore

18 minutes ago, kris kelvin said:

What is this "small grey hair" in the middle?

It's from the hunter character in one of the new Monkie Kid sets.

5 minutes ago, kris kelvin said:

Ok, thanks :)
Maybe number?

Element 6338388 / Design ID 75512! :sweet: