LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

19 minutes ago, Boomz said:

Lego seems to have been moving quickly to get orders out recently, I got 2 of mine together with another 50bucks worth of things that don't belong to me in 2 other orders!

Did you get some Train wheels on those orders?

7 minutes ago, Marinho said:

Did you get some Train wheels on those orders?

No mostly technic, it wasn't just additions to my orders but 2 complete orders that belonged to someone else.

1 minute ago, Boomz said:

No mostly technic, it wasn't just additions to my orders but 2 complete orders that belonged to someone else.

They recently lost 2 orders of mine, thats why I was curious. Good thing is that they solved it, so now I got two new one's.

12 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

and I’m sorry if I sound dumb to ask... does anyone know if there is Scoorge McDuck’s coin from Disney Series 2 is available on B&P? 

Nope, it isn't available (its both a licensed part and a CMF part so its not surprising its not available)

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

Nope, it isn't available (its both a licensed part and a CMF part so its not surprising its not available)

Ok, thanks! I thought there are some CMF pieces available on B&P. For example, a few pages back, someone shared the info on certain items, such as beekeeper’s helmet, sand blue dolphin, ladybug tile, etc.

There is going to be a Batmobile and Joker car 4+ set. The Joker's car uses the Adventure car piece in lime green! So glad LEGO is using that big piece more. (Not all big pieces are bad.)

3 hours ago, Maple said:

There is going to be a Batmobile and Joker car 4+ set. The Joker's car uses the Adventure car piece in lime green! So glad LEGO is using that big piece more. (Not all big pieces are bad.)

I totally agree! I will get one of these lime car pieces ...

I used Pick a Brick for the first time in years to get some legs (28+ cents cheaper) and some brick bricks. I want to expand my Disney station and have no dark red ones.

11 hours ago, Maple said:

I used Pick a Brick for the first time in years to get some legs (28+ cents cheaper) and some brick bricks. I want to expand my Disney station and have no dark red ones.

Same here, I’ve been using that Brickhunter extension and it has shown me that some PaB pieces are cheaper than BnP.  

Very nice to have been able to order a few reindeer today!

Edited by Dadster

Still no movement on my order from the 12th of March. Although with over 100 lots to pick, I shouldn't be surprised that this is going to take a while to pack and ship...

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

Still no movement on my order from the 12th of March. Although with over 100 lots to pick, I shouldn't be surprised that this is going to take a while to pack and ship...

It shouldn’t be long all of my order until March 10th shipped and I started receiving some of them. I got the shipping notifications for The March 10th ones this morning. Some were large orders as well. So it won’t be long for you I’m sure!

2 hours ago, Dadster said:

Very nice to have been able to order a few reindeer today!

Yes. They seem to be more available no? Maybe every one that wanted them ordered them ? Or they produced more? 

18 hours ago, Maple said:

I use PaB for 1x2... they are generally cheaper and has a lot of the colors that BNP has. 

I was checking Ppick a Bricks and, oh boy, they are soooo cheaper than Bricks and Pieces! These prices are a good deal to purchase some pieces off PaB!

I will order some white and dark stone grey pieces then.

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I was checking Ppick a Bricks and, oh boy, they are soooo cheaper than Bricks and Pieces! These prices are a good deal to purchase some pieces off PaB!

I will order some white and dark stone grey pieces then.

I got 30 light grey and 110 dark red. Dark red on Bricklink was 10 cents a piece but with shipping I figured the Pick a Brick at 14 cents is fine. However now that you aid it I should have ordered some white ones.

3 hours ago, Maple said:

I got 30 light grey and 110 dark red. Dark red on Bricklink was 10 cents a piece but with shipping I figured the Pick a Brick at 14 cents is fine. However now that you aid it I should have ordered some white ones.

Good deal! I need to buy some white round plates and some dark stone grey slopes to make clouds and rocks for my photography hobby. 

My Pick a Brick order already shipped. My last PnB order took 5-6-7-8 weeks. It took forever. You also get VIP points and the money counts towards freebies.

Some new nice parts from 10283 Space Shuttle are already available, e.g. printed 1*8 bricks or the new 3*3 slopes

Yeah the 2 new moulds in the shuttle are there too. The 1/4 dome is the third new curvy mould in white this year, good for MOCs.

Orange space helmet was back in stock and is already gone. And for some reason the mini AT-AT's printed 1x2 slope head is in stock.

Looks like my B&P order has finally shipped. Now to wait for it to get from Denmark all the way to Australia, hopefully it doesn't take forever to do that...

I received two orders last week, around March 26th. One order was from Feb 26 (so one month) and the other order was from March 19 (so one week). I was shocked! Yes the longer order was larger, and the shorter order was smaller, but it wasn't a small order so to speak.

From the Winnie the Pooh set, both Pooh and Piglet's torsos and legs are available, as well as Rabbit's legs.  The only other real notable parts in there are the beehive, 1x1 round tiles with ladybug and bumblebee prints, and I think the honey pot was on there too, however, all are sold out, so I don't know if those are going to be available for purchase at any point.  So, nothing too amazing out of there, since I don't know how useful those figures parts are without the molded heads.

40 minutes ago, sideswinger said:

Where did you get the Monkie Kid mini figures? thanks!

I know you did not quote me personally but I got mine from bricks and pieces. Most of them are available there