LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, manglegrat said:

Man, they're slow right now! I have 3 BnP orders (made from Canada) in various states. Two had PaB components in the same order.

My first was placed on Feb 5. The PaB component was dispatched Feb 25 but because of screw ups at the (US-Canadian) border, it went back to DHL to be redone and it was re-sent from their depot in NJ on March 10, but the tracking info is useless so I've no clue where it is just now. I also got the polybag freebie (flower thingy) associated with this order within a week or two... The BnP component is still "In Warehouse". :hmpf_bad:

My second was placed Feb 15 - it's a BnP only order. I got an email this morning saying that it has shipped.

My third was placed Mar 18. Again, partial PaB and BnP, though the order also had a Star Wars set and a VIP print in it, so god only knows when all of those components are going to be coming my way... :wacko:

Patience... patience... At this rate, I might have it all in my hands by the time summer kicks in. *oh2*

Hey I am in canada too. My orders up to February 15 have shipped. It happened all at once. Last week 7 orders shipped and today 9 others.  Each time they span on approximately a week. You should get a notification of shipment too. 

The non-B&P parts of my last order (one Vidiyo blind box to get free shipping and some Vidiyo stickers) have all arrived and totally completed. The B&P is still "in warehouse" though.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:50 AM, Aurore said:

I've received my first B&P orders for 2021! 

51028689061_edc8b23bbd_c.jpg

Hopefully the EB resize still works as I do the despicable and quote an image, but this is one of the best orders I've ever seen. Super jelly. :wub_drool:

2 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

My large order arrived!

Wow great stuff!!! When did you order? And what set is that witch hat from??

57 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

My large order arrived!

Nice one! Those are the same minifig parts I'd be ordering if I do another order.

54 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

And what set is that witch hat from??

It's from 76382 and the part code is 73213.

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Wow great stuff!!! When did you order?

I ordered on March 10th. It was over $250 worth of parts which is the only reason I can think of to explain why they shipping it so fast. Came straight from Denmark and I even got a DHL tracking number for it!

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I ordered on March 10th. It was over $250 worth of parts which is the only reason I can think of to explain why they shipping it so fast. Came straight from Denmark and I even got a DHL tracking number for it!

In that case I’m assuming you just put 1 of every piece in the photo instead of the big pile you must have :laugh:

7 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Oh cool maybe I should start making larger orders...that was fast!

7 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's from 76382 and the part code is 73213.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Really weird! I have orders from March 2nd, 3rd, 6th & 9th that have yet to ship. All in the range $50 - $90. 

So... who are up for placing some large orders to see if they get special treatment? :laugh:

On 3/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, manglegrat said:

My first was placed on Feb 5. The PaB component was dispatched Feb 25 but because of screw ups at the (US-Canadian) border, it went back to DHL to be redone and it was re-sent from their depot in NJ on March 10, but the tracking info is useless so I've no clue where it is just now. I also got the polybag freebie (flower thingy) associated with this order within a week or two... The BnP component is still "In Warehouse". :hmpf_bad:

The PaB component of my Feb 5 order showed up yesterday, out of the blue. The BnP part is still "In warehouse"... 

There's nothing exciting in these, just parts for MOCs, so no loot shots. :wink:

6 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Really weird! I have orders from March 2nd, 3rd, 6th & 9th that have yet to ship. All in the range $50 - $90. 

So... who are up for placing some large orders to see if they get special treatment? :laugh:

I had the opposite experience; I placed a $200+ order in early January that I still have yet to receive, versus smaller orders in March that came in a week ago. Feel like a lot of it seems to boil down to chance, sadly

12 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

In that case I’m assuming you just put 1 of every piece in the photo instead of the big pile you must have :laugh:

Yeah, multiples of most of the pieces pictured. Ordered 200 each of the nougat bricks and plates as I have a future MOC I need them for.

8 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

1 hour ago, DuckBricks said:

I had the opposite experience; I placed a $200+ order in early January that I still have yet to receive, versus smaller orders in March that came in a week ago. Feel like a lot of it seems to boil down to chance, sadly

That's odd. Maybe it was the large order coupled with the fact that it was almost entirely new pieces released in the past month.

18 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

It was over $250 worth of parts which is the only reason I can think of to explain why they shipping it so fast.

Maybe they had all the parts you ordered in stock, while other orders are waiting for parts to arrive before they can be shipped :sceptic::def_shrug:

Shipping time just varies a lot. I didn't make any orders before mid-2020, so I can't speak to the pre-pandemic era, but... The shipping times have not been consistent at all for me, and unless they were different before 2020, I doubt they ever will be consistent.

Which is fine, really. I'm not in some tremendous hurry to get parts when I order B&P. They'll get to me eventually, that much I trust. But also, for orders in the States at least, they only charge $3 shipping, which is ridiculously low. I can't possibly complain about slow shipping if it's only $3 per order. I mean, not that I really mind slow shipping anyway.

Last night I looked at some stuff, and the last order that has yet reached me was made on Feb 15. The order after that, from March 2, hasn't gotten here yet. The Feb 15 order probably got here a couple weeks ago.

Also, only tangential to B&P, but wow, sets retire quickly these days. Early 2020 Ninjago sets? Retired. Hidden Side summer 2020 were gone-forever in early February if not before as far as B&P went. I was told those parts were no longer manufactured. I wish I'd ordered more of the heads for the summer 2020 Hidden Side goons! I guess the lesson is, whenever there's new and cool parts on there, buy a lot!

Oh and in sorting one of my recent B&P orders, it said I'd ordered ten of one minifig legs and twelve of the matching torso, and I thought, surely that can't be right... Did I make a mistake? The packing list said ten and twelve. So I went to my orders on the website... And it said twelve and twelve! But, this order said "in warehouse", and for that part's entry, it said, well, "in warehouse". So I guess I've got to call them about it, and ask what's up.

15 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Yeah, multiples of most of the pieces pictured. Ordered 200 each of the nougat bricks and plates as I have a future MOC I need them for.

That’s so cool! I buy most of my bricks for MOCs from B&P too.

Yeah one of my orders from march 2nd showed up no confirmation email and I checked my order status still says warehouse.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I'll try and upload pics this weekend.  

I do not remember reading about it here yet? This could be a game changer especially for people with high skipping cost like Australia and to avoid small orders :wink:

As some of you know I have been out with the lasso a lot lately trying to catch some horses and finally I got a herd on Monday :sweet: I wanted a few other parts as well, but when the horses where in the stable at last I did not take any chances and only ordered them while they still where in stock. With the "no phone orders" the best strategy seem to be ordering several small orders when the parts are in stock. However later that morning I added the falcon minifig parts in my basket, but no other parts I wanted where in stock. So I did not bother order only them and just left a page open with the order, well previously that will time out after a short while and you must start all over. That did not happen this time, so when I checked the nest morning the parts where in my basket even if they where not in stock. I even managed over the next days to add more parts to the order whenever the different ones came in stock and yesterday I ordered at last :grin:
You can change the number of parts that are in your bag even if they are not in stock. However when I went to the next step and went back to try and edit my order the parts not in stock had a yellow warning saying the where not in stock, but that I could still order them (without the possibility to change the number of them any more).

Of course my order can still be cancelled, but it is behaving like the rest of them so far. And to be fair it is probably a lot better for Lego if we send in one big order each then 10 small ones. Try this on your own risk and do not blame me if an order with a lot of sold out part disappear after a week or two :tongue:

My order (12th of March) hasn't shipped the B&P yet.

The fact that I have 104 different pieces in the order is probably not helping matters...

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I do not remember reading about it here yet? This could be a game changer especially for people with high skipping cost like Australia and to avoid small orders :wink:

As some of you know I have been out with the lasso a lot lately trying to catch some horses and finally I got a herd on Monday :sweet: I wanted a few other parts as well, but when the horses where in the stable at last I did not take any chances and only ordered them while they still where in stock. With the "no phone orders" the best strategy seem to be ordering several small orders when the parts are in stock. However later that morning I added the falcon minifig parts in my basket, but no other parts I wanted where in stock. So I did not bother order only them and just left a page open with the order, well previously that will time out after a short while and you must start all over. That did not happen this time, so when I checked the nest morning the parts where in my basket even if they where not in stock. I even managed over the next days to add more parts to the order whenever the different ones came in stock and yesterday I ordered at last :grin:
You can change the number of parts that are in your bag even if they are not in stock. However when I went to the next step and went back to try and edit my order the parts not in stock had a yellow warning saying the where not in stock, but that I could still order them (without the possibility to change the number of them any more).

Of course my order can still be cancelled, but it is behaving like the rest of them so far. And to be fair it is probably a lot better for Lego if we send in one big order each then 10 small ones. Try this on your own risk and do not blame me if an order with a lot of sold out part disappear after a week or two :tongue:

Interesting. I will try this and see what happens.

On 3/24/2021 at 5:25 AM, MKJoshA said:

I’ve had this happen to me countless times in the past.  I’ve placed about 5 large orders in the past 3 years that were over $250 and shipped DHL express to my door with tracking.  $250 is the cutoff threshold for them to ship via this route.  It’s for accountability purposes so you as the consumer can’t come back and say you never received it and require a reshipment. Plus the tracking will indicate in their end that you did indeed receive it and basically getting caught in a lie, if that’s the case.  

I finally got my order! I placed my order on the 25th and 27th of February and I got them yesrday (March 25th). I’m so glad to see a deer from Elf Club House set!

and I’m sorry if I sound dumb to ask... does anyone know if there is Scoorge McDuck’s coin from Disney Series 2 is available on B&P? 

Lego seems to have been moving quickly to get orders out recently, I got 2 of mine together with another 50bucks worth of things that don't belong to me in 2 other orders!