LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, toydad2 said:

no clear pattern to date of restock though

no, seems random.

at least we know the time of day to expect to see alert emails, if it is the lucky day :) 

6 hours ago, 4bee said:

Here's the data I've got of when it has been available recently. I've had to make an assumption that each record is just it flipping in and out of stock, but I think it's right. brickhawk is getting some changes to parthawks now which will mean it keeps record of whether it was an in stock/out of stock change, or price change. All timestamps UTC, and this is for the AU region - but surely if it's available to us down here, it's available to all regions!

"6343565", "2021-03-09T06:16:00Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-03-09T03:21:21Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T04:06:08Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T03:31:06Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T05:26:24Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T03:41:32Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T05:50:32Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T03:30:35Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T04:01:47Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T03:26:56Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:55:03Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:20:02Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T04:40:04Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T03:30:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T05:55:02Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T03:35:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-04T08:11:01Z", Out of Stock

Should be able to set your alarm, roughly :)

What timezone is that set for? Australian time or somewhere else? 

Interesting information though! 

11 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

What timezone is that set for?

Timezone is UTC, so essentially GMT, UK time.

17 minutes ago, 4bee said:

Timezone is UTC, so essentially GMT, UK time.

So it is basically in the middle of the night *huh* Not very tempting to get up every night at 03-04 for maybe 2 weeks :wacko:
Thanks for the info, my impression was that is dropped during the night from earlier posts as well :pir-murder:

I woke up from a Brickhawk alert on my phone that Black Falcon torsos were back in stock (on march 9th), that's how I got my order for torsos and a few tan horses in.

So thumbs up from me, that's a win for Brickhawk. 

On 3/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, jonwil said:

How long do B&P orders (especially big ones) seem to be taking to go from placing the order to "shipped" these days?

i placed mine on Feb 26th and i was informed it was shipped last week on on the 19th. So it was nearly a month. I did call Customer Service to follow up with and they said they were super busy to catch up.

Do anyone know element ID for tan 32x32 base plates? And black? I would like to use base plates as beach (tan) and night sky (black). 

I looked through and I could not find them somewhere off B&P.

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Do anyone know element ID for tan 32x32 base plates? And black? I would like to use base plates as beach (tan) and night sky (black). 

I looked through and I could not find them somewhere off B&P.

Tan is 4558611, black doesn't exist.

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Tan is 4558611, black doesn't exist.

Thank you! Ah well, that’s a bummer the black one doesn’t exist yet. I was just doing some photography. 

No clue if they still are but last night (right when EB went down) Amelia Earharts exclusive torso and head went up again.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Amelia Earharts exclusive torso and head went up again.

As did black falcon torso and the horses. Right on cue, too.

1 hour ago, 4bee said:

Right on cue, too.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but have you figured out a pattern of when they are in stock?

2 minutes ago, LettuceBrick said:

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but have you figured out a pattern of when they are in stock?

Only the time - seems to be around 3.30AM UTC when the horses and torsos come back in stock. 

32 minutes ago, 4bee said:

Only the time - seems to be around 3.30AM UTC when the horses and torsos come back in stock.

Thanks! Curious sort of time to update.

1 hour ago, 4bee said:

Yes!!! Here in Canada around 23:20 - 23:30. :) glad I stayed up. Was able to get some horses and some torsos finally!!

On 3/18/2021 at 1:24 AM, MAB said:

The prices on your website are showing GBP prices. But emails have the $ sign. Is this just a format error rather than a regional error?

This issue on brickhawk.com has just been resolved - future email alerts for parts should have the correct currency sign and also show the currency abbreviation, e.g. USD, GBP, EUR, etc. Thanks again for picking this up and letting me know :)

2 hours ago, 4bee said:

Thanks for the help again with the time :classic:
Since I get up rather early to go to work, I decided to start checking for horses then. So I tried the first time today 05:30 (04:30 GMT) and was shocked to see the horse was in the stable *oh2* Managed to order 12 finally and almost missed the train as a result of the time spent on the ordering :tongue:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Thanks for the help again with the time :classic:

No problems, glad you got the horses! You just got them in time - brickhawk sent out the alerts around 3.26am GMT to say they were back in stock, and then they were sold out by 5.11 GMT. 

2 hours ago, 4bee said:

This issue on brickhawk.com has just been resolved - future email alerts for parts should have the correct currency sign and also show the currency abbreviation, e.g. USD, GBP, EUR, etc. Thanks again for picking this up and letting me know :)

Great, thanks for the update.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

i placed mine on Feb 26th and i was informed it was shipped last week on on the 19th. So it was nearly a month. I did call Customer Service to follow up with and they said they were super busy to catch up.

Man, they're slow right now! I have 3 BnP orders (made from Canada) in various states. Two had PaB components in the same order.

My first was placed on Feb 5. The PaB component was dispatched Feb 25 but because of screw ups at the (US-Canadian) border, it went back to DHL to be redone and it was re-sent from their depot in NJ on March 10, but the tracking info is useless so I've no clue where it is just now. I also got the polybag freebie (flower thingy) associated with this order within a week or two... The BnP component is still "In Warehouse". :hmpf_bad:

My second was placed Feb 15 - it's a BnP only order. I got an email this morning saying that it has shipped.

My third was placed Mar 18. Again, partial PaB and BnP, though the order also had a Star Wars set and a VIP print in it, so god only knows when all of those components are going to be coming my way... :wacko:

Patience... patience... At this rate, I might have it all in my hands by the time summer kicks in. *oh2*

Edited by manglegrat

3 hours ago, manglegrat said:

Man, they're slow right now! I have 3 BnP orders (made from Canada) in various states. Two had PaB components in the same order.

My first was placed on Feb 5. The PaB component was dispatched Feb 25 but because of screw ups at the (US-Canadian) border, it went back to DHL to be redone and it was re-sent from their depot in NJ on March 10, but the tracking info is useless so I've no clue where it is just now. I also got the polybag freebie (flower thingy) associated with this order within a week or two... The BnP component is still "In Warehouse". :hmpf_bad:

My second was placed Feb 15 - it's a BnP only order. I got an email this morning saying that it has shipped.

My third was placed Mar 18. Again, partial PaB and BnP, though the order also had a Star Wars set and a VIP print in it, so god only knows when all of those components are going to be coming my way... :wacko:

Patience... patience... At this rate, I might have it all in my hands by the time summer kicks in. *oh2*

YIKES! That sounds insane... I totally understand your frustration with the order stuffs - there is definitely some mayhem in warehouses. And patience may not be one of our best skills but I really hope you get all you have been waiting for! 

Also, I place a new order last night off BnP. So I will see how it goes...