LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Hey again everybody, I’m sure this isn’t quite the place for this post but I just wanted to check if anybody would maybe know the Part ID’s for a B&P order to get this book exclusive of Nya from the ninjago character encyclopedia? Or any idea where such a rare set of numbers may be found?

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-NINJAGO-Character-Encyclopedia-New/dp/0744027268

Hey, I was a bit following the forum in "submarine" and I take today the opportunity to join the community :pir_laugh2:

I really think that B&P rules are not always the same... Last week an agent told me it was impossible to backorder parts, and today I had a small issue with a new set and at the same time I took the opportunity to ask again if it was possible to backorder parts. This time the reply was "yes no problem". Maybe he was super kind to let me do so and made it as a apologies for the set issue. But anyway sometimes it's a bit strange with TLG...

So I have ordered few "out of stock" parts as for example the famous BF torso / legs (10 pcs / each are enough for me). Now let's cross the fingers they all arrives.

Edited by the_brick

8 hours ago, MAB said:

The prices on your website are showing GBP prices. But emails have the $ sign. Is this just a format error rather than a regional error?

Ah - thank you! You are correct, the Parts component of the site is not applying regions properly (same is also happening for dates/times in Parts as well - it's out by 11 hrs). I will sort this out on the weekend, and hope to roll out some additional features to Parts to make it easier to use, including part images in alerts and the ability to compare prices/availability across regions. I really appreciate your feedback :)

50 minutes ago, the_brick said:

Last week an agent told me it was impossible to backorder parts, and today I had a small issue with a new set and at the same time I took the opportunity to ask again if it was possible to backorder parts. This time the reply was "yes no problem".

This kind of happened to me in January - on a whim I asked an agent if they had parts that have been OOS for years (and not seen in sets for years) and they said "sure, you can order those". I ordered 2 of them and the order was "in warehouse" until mid February, then it suddenly changed to "Cancelled". I received no email/explanation to say it was cancelled or why it was.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Seems like a lot of parts have gone down in price.

Overnight I received alerts for several parts that I am tracking showing they had gone UP in price! Perhaps AU customers are covering the price decreases in your region? :)

57 minutes ago, the_brick said:

Hey, I was a bit following the forum in "submarine" and I take today the opportunity to join the community :pir_laugh2:

I really think that B&P rules are not always the same... Last week an agent told me it was impossible to backorder parts, and today I had a small issue with a new set and at the same time I took the opportunity to ask again if it was possible to backorder parts. This time the reply was "yes no problem". Maybe he was super kind to let me do so and made it as a apologies for the set issue. But anyway sometimes it's a bit strange with TLG...

So I have ordered few "out of stock" parts as for example the famous BF torso / legs (10 pcs / each are enough for me). Now let's cross the fingers they all arrives.

Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you could join us :excited:

I think some CS staff are more “lenient” than others, that’s the idea I’m getting with all these reported cases.

I really wish one could order the spongy capes... Or any capes at all really.

6 hours ago, tspike said:

Perhaps this will change your perspective :)

Those are good builds but don't tempt me, since I was contemplating the part for its intended use.

So what are your guesses? Waiting for midnight or 1 am not sure anymore...

No Winnie pieces at all?

odd pieces /incomplete minifigs?

all available?

6335631 Shield and 6335666 Lower legs from Medieval Blacksmith set available.

Put in an order for B&P and some sets... And then I see now the whole order is listed as canceled... Supposedly because I went over an order limit on a set... (So why does the online interface allow me to try to buy that many in the first place? The online interface DOES list limits for sets! Why does it list ones that are wrong?!) But... Shouldn't it ONLY cancel the offending sets, or enough of them to bring me under the order limit? Guess I'll call tomorrow, and they'll tell me "you have to redo it all manually", and some parts I want will be out of stock on B&P...

Some day, Lego's website may be well-made. But not today.

And this post was just going to say "bought 24 Black Falcon legs to go with the torsos from the other day; this is too many; when will I ever want 36 total Black Falcons?"

Edit: Actually since the order was listed with all its components on the website (and the email about the cancellation told me that I'd have to redo it manually), I just redid it manually by copying and pasting. Only one thing was out of stock, the pearl gold back-katana-holder, that I wasn't super attached to anyway. Still, this is a 19th-century website.

Many fewer elements on my wanted list now...

Edited by Flak Maniak

Well, a few more bf legs and a couple  more shields.

bit miffed that I screwed up the order back in feb when the bf torsos were available and somehow removed them from my basket!

21 hours ago, 4bee said:

This kind of happened to me in January - on a whim I asked an agent if they had parts that have been OOS for years (and not seen in sets for years) and they said "sure, you can order those". I ordered 2 of them and the order was "in warehouse" until mid February, then it suddenly changed to "Cancelled". I received no email/explanation to say it was cancelled or why it was.

now I have to pray that they deliver my black falcon parts and my orange spaceman army :laugh: But I think I have a chance since he even managed to give me the restocking dates of the different parts. fingers crossed :classic:

How long do B&P orders (especially big ones) seem to be taking to go from placing the order to "shipped" these days?

1 minute ago, jonwil said:

How long do B&P orders (especially big ones) seem to be taking to go from placing the order to "shipped" these days?

The order I placed on February 19th was shipped last week on the 13th so that's around a month.

54 minutes ago, jonwil said:

It depends where you are from. They seem to have a problem with custom regulations. I received, like many others, an email saying that my order from January 18th was returned to them. I am in Canada and I have +/- 40 B&P orders from January 18th to this morning that are yet to be shipped. So it’s two months delay for me. But it is very unusual usually it was less than a month.  But hey. They will arrive at one point. Still happy to be able to order these pieces. And they are saying 6-7 weeks here when we buy so we aren’t to far off. 

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

It varies a lot. Sometimes, parts that were in your cart end up backordered. Or just, the stock wasn't what they thought. Things get delayed. Shipping itself can take a long time. Just be patient. Many of my orders have taken well over a month to get here. Some have gotten here somewhat quickly but I always assume they'll take a very long time.

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

It varies a lot. Sometimes, parts that were in your cart end up backordered. Or just, the stock wasn't what they thought. Things get delayed. Shipping itself can take a long time. Just be patient. Many of my orders have taken well over a month to get here. Some have gotten here somewhat quickly but I always assume they'll take a very long time.

I think that this is the right approach... expecting for it to take a long time. This avoids beeing disappointed. They will come. We just have to wait. :)

I just received an email this morning saying 2 orders were shipped. One was placed Feb 25, the other was Mar 10. So the larger order took almost a month to ship, the smaller order only took 9 days. But so far this year it has been pretty consistent with the 5 weeks or so.

Have one of 11th February, all parts in stock at order time. Still no shipping notice. But as said many parameters can affect the shipping speed.

My giant order from last week just shipped! That's the fastest I've ever had an order ship let alone a $100+ order. I got a DHL notification on it which has only happened once before. Wondering if I picked just the right kind/number of parts that they just expedited it out of Denmark to fulfill it. Normally it takes about a month for them to fulfill an order and 2 weeks to get it shipped to me. So yeah, 6 weeks is pretty accurate for US orders.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, jonwil said:

My last two small orders (from USA):

Feb 2 --- Shipped March 1 (the bigger of the two orders)

March 8 --- Shipped March 19 

Neither have arrived yet. 

Have anyone seen the horse added lately? Seems like they get added during night (here in Norway at least) and are sold out after a very short time, however from the posts here only other sought after parts from the set has been added recently and not the horse :wacko:

19 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Have anyone seen the horse added lately? Seems like they get added during night (here in Norway at least)

Here's the data I've got of when it has been available recently. I've had to make an assumption that each record is just it flipping in and out of stock, but I think it's right. brickhawk is getting some changes to parthawks now which will mean it keeps record of whether it was an in stock/out of stock change, or price change. All timestamps UTC, and this is for the AU region - but surely if it's available to us down here, it's available to all regions!

"6343565", "2021-03-09T06:16:00Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-03-09T03:21:21Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T04:06:08Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T03:31:06Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T05:26:24Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T03:41:32Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T05:50:32Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T03:30:35Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T04:01:47Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T03:26:56Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:55:03Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:20:02Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T04:40:04Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T03:30:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T05:55:02Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T03:35:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-04T08:11:01Z", Out of Stock

Should be able to set your alarm, roughly :)

19 minutes ago, 4bee said:

Here's the data I've got of when it has been available recently. I've had to make an assumption that each record is just it flipping in and out of stock, but I think it's right. brickhawk is getting some changes to parthawks now which will mean it keeps record of whether it was an in stock/out of stock change, or price change. All timestamps UTC, and this is for the AU region - but surely if it's available to us down here, it's available to all regions!

"6343565", "2021-03-09T06:16:00Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-03-09T03:21:21Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T04:06:08Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-27T03:31:06Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T05:26:24Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-25T03:41:32Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T05:50:32Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-16T03:30:35Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T04:01:47Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-09T03:26:56Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:55:03Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-08T03:20:02Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T04:40:04Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-06T03:30:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T05:55:02Z", Out of Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-05T03:35:03Z", In Stock
"6343565", "2021-02-04T08:11:01Z", Out of Stock

Should be able to set your alarm, roughly :)

Thanks:thumbup:, so my feeling is right if it had not been available for almost 2 weeks :hmpf_bad: