LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Regarding your stock alert, I contacted TLG about their stock alerts because everytime I received a stock alert for the razorcrest, it was always still sold out. They said on highly desired items, the stock alerts are sent out to sooo many people (and I'm guessing there could be some general delay between actually being in stock and the alert going out) that by the time the alert emails have gone out to everyone (not everyone received their stock alert at the same time) they've already sold what little stock they had. Best bet is to just keep manually checking than waiting on stock alerts. 

Also, I didn't know you could make B&P wishlists?! I've not seen that option before, although most of the time I look, I'm on my mobile, so maybe it's not available on mobile platform but is on desktop? Or I'm just not seeing it altogether and it can be done either way? 

Edit*

Just double checked... Either the 'add to bag' box is clickable with add to bag, or it's greyed out with 'out of stock'. I see no option anywhere to add a part to a wishlist?! 

Are you talking about bricks and pieces of pick a brick? The alerts for the pieces that we are talking about here are not sent by lego but by a 3rd party service. As far as I know, there is no place to make a wishlist and/or in stock alerts in bricks and pieces or pick a brick hence the need for a service like BrickHawk if you want alerts. 

Edited by Megbricks

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

That plant element first appeared in the Sesame Street set.

Sorry I wasn’t clear, I was talking about the part itself not the color. I just doubled checked and it first appeared in black in this set:

75551 Brick-Built Minions and Their Lair

but you are right that the first set to have it in this color is Sesame Street 

Edited by Megbricks

19 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Perfect, right after I spent 45€ for 50 of them  :damn:

Honestly, contact LEGO. Your order likely wont ship for a month at best and with them having just done the price change and such a drastic one at that they may be willing to help out.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:11 AM, MKJoshA said:

Oh my goodness it's Christmas! The only parts I really wanted that are out of stock now (were in stock last week so I hope they come back soon) are the Monkie King headgears:

<Pics>

7 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Are you talking about bricks and pieces of pick a brick? The alerts for the pieces that we are talking about here are not sent..... 

So is MKJoshA's pic above, a wishlist done using BrickHawk? 

1 hour ago, Fuppylodders said:

No, it's screenshots of an order on Bricks & Pieces.

I noticed surprisingly few minifigure parts from Ninjago's The Island sets have made it to B&P, any chance those might get added later? 

Hey! I just noticed that part 6334072 (Green Goblin's hat and ears from the new spiderman lair) is available :)
I don't know if this was discussed already, there has been too much activity recently for me to follow it all haha.

3 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Clone OPatra called it right, I took screenshots off Bricks&Pieces

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

No, it's screenshots of an order on Bricks & Pieces.

47 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Clone OPatra called it right, I took screenshots off Bricks&Pieces

Thank you, and, apologies for forgetting to delete the picture in the quote :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I noticed surprisingly few minifigure parts from Ninjago's The Island sets have made it to B&P, any chance those might get added later? 

I certainly hope so!!! I want them!!

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Potentially, no one is really sure. It feels like the rules are made up as LEGO goes along.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Potentially, no one is really sure. It feels like the rules are made up as LEGO goes along.

Yeah, it's anyone's guess. I assumed the Skull Dungeon Ninjago pieces would show up on BnP and almost none of them did. But then we got almost every Monkie kid piece. It could go either way.

23 hours ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Honestly, contact LEGO. Your order likely wont ship for a month at best and with them having just done the price change and such a drastic one at that they may be willing to help out.

Unfortunately I received the order one week ago :sceptic:

Seems like a lot of parts have gone down in price. The Ninjago Master of the Mountain armor ( 65435 ), in both silver and gold, for example, used to be sixtysomething cents and is now thirtysomething. Might order a pile more... Probably can never have too many of those. I mean, if I were in charge that part would be used for years to come; just seems so perfect for medieval/fantasy sets in general. But if it's NOT in production for years, then having many dozens stashed away will be quite nice...

The light bluish gray angled thingy from the Beekeeper ( 6326748 ) is still out of stock; really wish Firefox hadn't crashed the other day when I had some in my cart. Probably it will come back into stock eventually.

I ordered some of the trans-bright green canopy from the White Dragon Horse Jet ( 35328 / 6316470 ); should be good. And some of Mei's new face. Also ended up buying more Mei spacesuit torsos and legs (well, a spacesuit is what I'M calling it, at any rate!).

I only started using B&P in 2020 so I can't speak to previous eras, but yeah minifigure parts for Ninjago have been pretty capricious in terms of what goes up. Some (like the 2020 orcs) are excluded entirely, sometimes you get torso + legs, sometimes you just get one or the other... I do wish more of the minifigure parts would be more available here; I'd probably buy a dozen of many different figures.

9 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Seems like a lot of parts have gone down in price.

The horse went up, but still near impossible to buy :wacko:
I was hoping that after the phone orders lost the possibility to order parts not in stock, it would be a lot easier to buy them in stock, but so far that is not the case unfortunately :cry_sad:

:/ got a few of the shields...

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The horse went up, but still near impossible to buy :wacko:
I was hoping that after the phone orders lost the possibility to order parts not in stock, it would be a lot easier to buy them in stock, but so far that is not the case unfortunately :cry_sad:

I think if we don’t need it now. In a few months they should be more accessible. But we never know:/ and they might stop beeing available at one point but not now the set is too new. They will still produce lots of those for sure. 

I checked BrickLink to see the state of Black Falcon scalper nonsense:

Nnf6G0o.png

Yes, clearly someone bought 200! But, it's not wall-to-wall scalpers with three thousand in stock. I dare say... Maybe the scalpers aren't a huge problem here? Could just be that Lego's extra production for B&P is still slow due to pandemic countermeasures. (Or maybe the scale of production-for-B&P is just really small overall?) Or, I guess the third option is, lots of people were buying 200, but just to stick on a baseplate, not to sell on BL. (I will curse them for buying so many figures for such a boring purpose, as I will curse that guy with ten thousand Exploriens.)

It always bothers me looking at that. Max price sold $9.12...why? I want these also, but why would I pay $9 for a torso that is $0.80 from LEGO and it surely will come back in stock sometime. It's brand new. It isn't end of life. If I miss out, then I miss out. But I'm not paying $9 for one torso (or $3 for that matter). Looks like I won't have a Falcon army. Simple as that.

Probably the people actually paying the high prices on BL don't know about B&P. You saw for example last year, BL sellers listing just the minifigs from Barracuda Bay for close to $90, ridiculous things like that. When obviously all or almost all the minifigure parts were on B&P.

I didn't know about B&P as a separate thing from online pick-a-brick until last year either. (And one might say, upon seeing the cost of all my B&P orders, that it'd have been better if I'd never known!)

You should always compare B&P prices to BL prices before buying, sometimes parts are cheaper on Bricklink by enough that its not worth ordering on B&P and sometimes they are super-expensive on BL compared to B&P (like the small legs in teal that I paid A$0.41 for on B&P and that would have cost me a lot more to buy from any of the BL shops I actually buy from)

On 3/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Been waiting for those myself and paying close attention to this thread for that reason. :sceptic: Some Ninjago fig pieces from last year never made it to B&P.

Were the Tournament Knight's legs and torso on B&P at some point?

Also, man, I'm conflicted on these modern lantern pieces ( 37776 ). Yeah sure they look great, but... They don't feel that Lego-y to me, not compared to just putting a transparent 1x1 round brick beneath a 2x2 dish. (And perhaps using the four-prong tree-piece thingy below that, or just a 2x2 round plate below.) I dunno; specialized parts like that just feel like cheating sometimes. I keep being tempted to buy a bunch of these lantern parts but then not doing it for that reason.

There’s some good talking points mentioned on this page. As far as I am aware restrictions are still in place meaning it’s still less people working on B&P. 1200 BF minifigure torsos is not really a lot. That’s 6 people buying max QTY of 200; I don’t think scalpers are causing the shortage.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:17 AM, 4bee said:

Sorry for not following this up sooner, have been busy. Can you confirm on https://brickhawk.com/account that your region is set to "United Kingdom (en-GB)" please? I can't see how you could be getting USD prices if it is, however before I dig deeper, if you could just confirm your region is set correctly, please?

Yes, it is

United Kingdom (en-GB)

The prices on your website are showing GBP prices. But emails have the $ sign. Is this just a format error rather than a regional error?

It could be that I am too slow, but often I go to the site within minutes of a stock alert.

12 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Also, man, I'm conflicted on these modern lantern pieces ( 37776 ). Yeah sure they look great, but... They don't feel that Lego-y to me, not compared to just putting a transparent 1x1 round brick beneath a 2x2 dish. (And perhaps using the four-prong tree-piece thingy below that, or just a 2x2 round plate below.) I dunno; specialized parts like that just feel like cheating sometimes. I keep being tempted to buy a bunch of these lantern parts but then not doing it for that reason.

Perhaps this will change your perspective :)

Screen-Shot-2021-03-17-at-10_10.33-AM.jpg.8fb7b3aecdcc52347d069e9083995c5a.jpgScreen-Shot-2021-03-17-at-10_10.42-AM.jpg.4d6ffe780b00064f65f57d8990436931.jpgScreen-Shot-2021-03-17-at-10_12.59-AM.jpg.a7bf3764ff0a1dd2529092b9e612f1ce.jpg