LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Was anyone able to order any?

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

I was able to order a few of them last saturday. Not all element were available at the time either, for example the mermaid's hairpiece was not.
The order shows up in my history with all appropriate Element IDs - but those Element IDs indeed don't return any result on B&P right now. No cancellation notice received yet, hopefully I won't receive any...

Same here. Let's see how this will turn out.

14 hours ago, zoth33 said:

I just hope with the upcoming 3in1 castle set they will have it stocked better for the torso's.  Until then it's the luck of the draw for me.  

I'm fairly sure over time stock will be more readily available. At the moment it's pretty much the same as the flour and eggs situation in shops last spring - people are buying in bulk, so there's never any in stock, and consequently when people do see them in stock they buy loads (I'm guilty of it myself) because they don't know when they'll be in stock next, so if everyone's buying loads then the stock runs out quickly. As people get the torsos they want and stop buying so many, it won't go out of stock as quickly, and eventually it'll be lasting whole days or even weeks at a time.

Either that or it gets discontinued before you get a chance to have any!

My telephone order came through, quicker than I was expecting too. Not many parts but I’m pleased, and seemingly very lucky for it to be completed! 

51023307171_0e6ac04010_c.jpg

Edited by pb77

Finally got a parts order in, but so strangely for the first time ever, there were a large quantity of pieces missing - specifically, every piece relating to Golden Wu from Ninjago City Gardens. I ordered a few of the gold beards, heads, and torsos, and inexplicably they were not there, although I never got an email saying they didn't have it or they were barred from sale. How odd...

5 hours ago, pb77 said:

My telephone order came through, quicker than I was expecting too. Not many parts but I’m pleased, and seemingly very lucky for it to be completed!

So you are one of the lucky ones that were able to order the orange spacemen! Dang, that's quite a flex. Congrats!

10 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I thought they were listed but always out of stock. Was anyone able to order any?

The pieces from the beatboxes were available, not the Bandmates. I did order quite a few a actually. 

10 hours ago, Aurore said:

I was able to order a few of them last saturday. Not all element were available at the time either, for example the mermaid's hairpiece was not.
The order shows up in my history with all appropriate Element IDs - but those Element IDs indeed don't return any result on B&P right now. No cancellation notice received yet, hopefully I won't receive any...

I hope so too! Same thing here. All minifig part were available from the beatboxes except the mermaid’s hair. 

10 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I ordered mine at 10pm on a Thur. Not sure if they always show up on Thursdays though. I was just looking at previous times when people said they were in stock and they always seemed to post right after I went to bed. Happened to be up a little later last Thur so I was able to nab a few more. Might be worth checking late tonight to see if the theory holds true.

Thanks I will!!

5 hours ago, pb77 said:

Nice!

Looks like a lot of the neat parts from Diagon Alley are finally available including the owl with wings, the rat, the lavender 1x4 "brick" brick, various hair and hats, all colors of the 1x6x5 door with panes,

The only parts that are "not for sale at all" seem to be the inverse arch in lavender, the legs in lavender, the brown owl and whatever parts aren't even showing up at all (the ones that would return "no results" if you put their part # in)

Looking at some City sets, the only parts in the main square set from last year that aren't for sale are the police short sleeve torso, the dark brown pigtail wig, the 3-blade propeller and the 2x2 round plate in tan.

In last years City advent calendar, the only part not for sale is the 2x2 plate with wheels holder/

In the city town centre set, the only not-for-sale parts are the dark bley technic connector, red 1x2 plate with bow, dark brown pigtail wig and light bley 2x2 wheel holder plate.

In the shopping street, the only not-for-sale parts are the white 2x2 inverted slope and the black 2x2 wheel holder plate.

In the family house, the only not-for-sale part is the game controller.

In the police boat, the only not-for-sale part is the net.

In the big fire truck, the only not-for-sale part is the 4x4 click hinge plate.

In the skate park, everything that's listed in the inventory is for sale.

In the tractor, the only not-for-sale part is the light bley technic connector.

The beach rescue ATV and road plates have no "not for sale" parts.

And the roadwork truck only has the 4x4 cluck hinge plate as not-for-sale.

The sheet music from the Grand Piano is for sale but the LEGO logo tile is not unfortunately.

In Ninjago City Gardens, the not-for-sale parts are the green 1x1 curved brick with 1x1 plate, the pink 1x1 cone, the game controller, 2 of the heads, the dark green 1x2 plate with clip on top, the 4x4 click hinge plate and the black 1x2 wheel holder.

In the police station, the only not-for-sale parts are the 1x2 plate with bow in white and light bley.

The not-for-sale parts in the Blacksmith are the green 1x1 curved brick with 1x1 plate and the black 2x2 wheel holder plate.

In the chinese garden, the not-for-sale is the plastic banners and the 2x4 plate with 2 studs in white

No not-for-sale parts in the other CNY set or the bonsai tree.

In the flowers set, the pink 1x1 cone, dark grey technic connector, tan 1x2 plate with bow and the orange and nougat 3x4 curved plates with 1x2 stud area are not-for-sale.

In the surfer house, the green 1x1 curved brick with 1x1 plate and the tan 2x2 round plate are not-for-sale.

No out of stock parts in the treehouse (even the neat printed 2x2 safari tile is available) or in the BrickHeadz fish.

Even the bar with clip in white (from that one Mario set) is now for sale.

Although all of the Vidiyo figure parts and tiles now show "no results" (including that neat anchor guitar which was available previously I think)

Obviously this represents what I am seeing, your mileage may vary depending on your location etc (and this reflects "not for sale at all" rather than just "out of stock with a price")

Might be time to make an order I think (funds permitting of course :)

EDIT: You can also get the parts for the Amelia Earhart figure and plane (although without the sticker sheet its not all that great)

Edited by jonwil

38 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Looks like a lot of the neat parts from Diagon Alley are finally available including thé wil with wings

Sadly the owl isn’t available in Canada

In the big fire truck, 

I was hoping for the flames to be available are they where you live?

In the tractor, the only not-for-sale part is the light bley technic connector.

Yay the 2/3rd pieces are available thanks

38 minutes ago, jonwil said:.

In the flowers set, the pink 1x1 cone, dark grey technic connector, tan 1x2 plate with bow and the orange and nougat 3x4 curved plates with 1x2 stud area are not-for-sale.

a few more non available in Canada 

Although all of the Vidiyo figure parts and tiles now show "no results" (including that neat anchor guitar which was available previously I think)

yes it was I ordered a bunch they are so cool

Obviously this represents what I am seeing, your mileage may vary depending on your location etc (and this reflects "not for sale at all" rather than just "out of stock with a price")

yes quite different in Canada  but if you have them it gives me hope that some will eventually be available here too  

Might be time to make an order I think (funds permitting of course :)

yesss I still managed to put in an order with all that you just listed that was also available in Canada   Thanks!!

I'm not seeing the fun pieces here in the US. The Vidiyo parts were visible but never available for purchase. I'd love to know why Canada got them and the US didn't. Such a weird business choice.

56 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Looks like a lot of the neat parts from Diagon Alley are finally available including the owl with wings, the rat, the lavender 1x4 "brick" brick, various hair and hats, all colors of the 1x6x5 door with panes,

Some of these are still not available in the U.S and show a price of 0.00.  I've been checking for the doors since before the first time someone posted they were able to order then in some other country.  Earth Green, Dark Red & Cool Yellow doors are still showing 0.00 price & out of stock.  The Rat has been available here since the beginning as well as the tan owl.  Flying Hedwig has no price and Brown Owl says not for sale.  Lavender 1x4 brick has been available here for almost a month now.  Most of the hair & hats with the exception of Draco's hair which does show a price have been available .  Never been able to order the White skull shaped head even though a price is listed.

17 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I'm not seeing the fun pieces here in the US. The Vidiyo parts were visible but never available for purchase. I'd love to know why Canada got them and the US didn't. Such a weird business choice.

Yeah I don’t know why it was available in the uk too. Are you sure you checked the beatboxes and not the Bandmates?
Bandmates were listed but not available and 0.00$ beatboxes minifigs part were all available except one part. 

I’d have to double check but I told a buddy in the us about them and he seemed to have them available last week. 
the opposite applies too. Lots of pieces listed in the us and europe aren’t available in canada. Even after 6 months. :/ I wonder what the reason is. 

7 hours ago, pb77 said:

Dang, that's a small but very juicy order. I procrastinated on the orange spacemen and now I don't think I'll be lucky enough to ever own one unless they release it again (unlikely IMO).

The new large fire piece is showing as "available" for me here in Australia.

Time to see which items on my wish list are for sale and narrow it down to an actual order :)

11 hours ago, pb77 said:

51023307171_0e6ac04010_c.jpg

This is an incredible snag! May I ask when were you able to place the call? I’m surprised there wasn’t any cancellation follow-up email about the spaceman parts especially... 

I just checked now on B&P, the only part that was available on the site (being the helmet) has had a little price bump-up from USD 0.26 to USD 0.41 ...strange in my opinion...

Edited by Nicster2000

44 minutes ago, Nicster2000 said:

This is an incredible snag! May I ask when were you able to place the call? I’m surprised there wasn’t any cancellation follow-up email about the spaceman parts especially...

Thanks for the comments! 

I made the order on 3rd February and was told the parts were on back order until 3rd March. I said I was happy to wait, totally expecting to get a cancellation notice to come later. But all the parts arrived! 

37 minutes ago, pb77 said:

Thanks for the comments! 

I made the order on 3rd February and was told the parts were on back order until 3rd March. I said I was happy to wait, totally expecting to get a cancellation notice to come later. But all the parts arrived! 

That’s quite a bit of fortune you got there then😁! Darn, every time I let go of my hopes of grabbing a few spacemen, it just finds its way back to me somehow. At least somebody’s gotten some luck out of their order! 

8 hours ago, jonwil said:

The new large fire piece is showing as "available" for me here in Australia.

Time to see which items on my wish list are for sale and narrow it down to an actual order :)

How much are they? Very expensive?

A lot of price changes occurred here overnight (Canada) some piece are higher some lower. 
example the blacksmith helmet  was 0,41$ it’s now 0,46$

the blacksmith shields were 1,19$ now 1,31$

I looked at a lot of pieces and lots of changes. I didn’t see anything very significant tho yet..

Edited by Megbricks

Update: ok wow lots of pieces are now available that weren’t yesterday. I am adding  as I am ordering below:

pieces (not minifigs) from the beatboxes Plates and box parts 

pieces from the flower set 10280 that were not available last night

A lot of previously unavailable parts form super Mario like the purple rounded “plates” and half plates

From 1028 small splat gear in green giant soaps and suds poster parts

in 80024 the new corner slope curved thing

BRICK 1X3X3,INSIDE ARCH,W/ CUTOUT, KNOB

Element
Par Design Id
Prix à l'unité
CAD 1.19

Wow I can’t list all so many things available 

• MOP HEAD NO. 1

Element
    Par Design Id
    Prix à l'unité
    CAD 1.02
  • FRAME 3X3, W/ BOW, NO. 1

Element
    Par Design Id
    Prix à l'unité
    CAD 0.54
Edited by Megbricks

Lots of « Older” pieces have been reduced. For example the cloud thing from monkie kid was 1,xx$ before and now 0,61$

21 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I ordered mine at 10pm on a Thur. Not sure if they always show up on Thursdays though. I was just looking at previous times when people said they were in stock and they always seemed to post right after I went to bed. Happened to be up a little later last Thur so I was able to nab a few more. Might be worth checking late tonight to see if the theory holds true.

Got a message from parthawk/brick hawk and got all excited... it was just a notification of price increase:)

That's so frustrating! You guys see so many parts from my wishlist as available on B&P, but it's still not the case here in France...Hopefully that means they will be available soon! :facepalm:

I very occasionally order any elements, but I just love to follow this thread! 

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

That's so frustrating! You guys see so many parts from my wishlist as available on B&P, but it's still not the case here in France...Hopefully that means they will be available soon! :facepalm:

Same here, pretty much none of the pieces who have been reported to be available are available here :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Guyon2002

6 hours ago, Megbricks said:

How much are they? Very expensive?

A lot of price changes occurred here overnight (Canada) some piece are higher some lower. 
example the blacksmith helmet  was 0,41$ it’s now 0,46$

the blacksmith shields were 1,19$ now 1,31$

I looked at a lot of pieces and lots of changes. I didn’t see anything very significant tho yet..

I just did an order yesterday and compared what I paid then to what i'd pay today and it's extremely similar, maybe 2% higher. So while some stuff went up some stuff went down. 

Oh my goodness it's Christmas! The only parts I really wanted that are out of stock now (were in stock last week so I hope they come back soon) are the Monkie King headgears:

image.png.171c3cc7991dcb929da04d4899a985a8.pngimage.png.a7aec0af5d9d32378f9daf6342fb7263.pngimage.png.fe80ce22211ae9ff6eff8f18eb6577f9.pngimage.png.afbe24c3ba52ce85233a870eb905a7e6.pngimage.png.80260f83ca0228a66d26e71fa4f3bd05.pngimage.png.105f4589273bc44aedb026b3483cd8df.pngimage.png.6883a5b5ddcebaf6681cd93da110c549.pngimage.png.01f381a7c1b0937d8fb16bbf25b68fce.pngimage.png.651ba0ff9d6ddc116b3345acd7bb973c.png