LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

6 minutes ago, Maple said:

I bought 41366, a Friends cupcake thing. I believe it is the only actual set with a whisk

Not any more! It's in three regular sets, two Play Cubes and a foil bag - all Friends sets. I only know this because I have a whisk myself, but not 41366.

10 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I don’t think it was in anything else, Brickset isn’t telling me it was in anything else.

Ok, that's what I thought too. Was just double-checking. 

18 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

Not any more! It's in three regular sets, two Play Cubes and a foil bag - all Friends sets. I only know this because I have a whisk myself, but not 41366.

Oh nice! Glad it's being used more. Still very odd I didn't get extras of things you normally get extras of but got an extra whisk.

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

Still very odd I didn't get extras of things you normally get extras of but got an extra whisk.

It is indeed. But then, the pieces you get as extras tend to be the pieces you don't need, because you already have a dozen as extras from other sets. A whisk is much more useful!

On 2/19/2021 at 12:32 AM, Clone OPatra said:

There isn't usually tracking for B&P orders, but you should've gotten an email with the invoice saying it shipped. Possibly varies by country but if you didn't, probably just a system glitch.

On 2/19/2021 at 1:13 AM, Garmetrowolf said:

Eek sorry to hear. Hopefully, it will arrive eventually!

My order arrived finally!

unknown.png

took a quick pic, but see it's not so sharp now...

Was happy the LBG fez, curved macaroni and more were finally available this time! ordered a bunch.

Also ordered a lot of windscreen pieces (not on the pic)

btw, anybody know what could be the reason why 65429 (and it's counterpart) hasn't been available yet?

65429.png

It is only in the chinese lantern festival set, which unconveniently has also been out of stock a lot.

I ended up buying the whole set yesterday, when it finally became availabe again. it's a nice parts pack at least!

2 hours ago, TWP said:

My order arrived finally!

took a quick pic, but see it's not so sharp now...

What are the numbers for the circular ones, curved 1/4 circles, and the corner version of 6091?

For people who have been waiting for orders... I just received this...

Hello LEGO friend,

Thanks for your recent LEGO® parts order with us. Due to a recent change in European customs regulations, your order has been returned to our warehouse.

We’re really sorry for the delay—we’re working hard to make all the necessary changes so we can reship your order as soon as possible.

We’re taking care of getting everything sorted, so there’s no need to contact us or place a new order. We expect to reship your parts within the next 10 business days.

Thanks again for your patience,

Your LEGO® Customer Service Team

that will explain a lot of the delays... sometimes countries change stuff that affects companies like this. In canada two years ago, Canada-post changed something that made order get taxed with custom fees. Hopefully they will figure this out. 
 C’est la vie! Good thing is nothing is lost. 

10 hours ago, Mama_Joe_ said:

What are the numbers for the circular ones, curved 1/4 circles, and the corner version of 6091?

I think you're looking for 68325 , 65617 and 67810

6335192 Black Falcon Torso

6343565 Blacksmith Horse

Both available 

For once the torso is in stock but NOT the legs... Hilarious.

See, I wouldn't be contributing to the scarcity problem at all if there weren't so much scarcity; I have little enough self-control that I ordered 24 torsos this time (I have a dozen from a previous order), since, well... Who knows! But yeah, get 'em while they're hot, and hope that if they sell out in two seconds each time, Lego sees that and decides to make more...

Blacksmith torso is OOS for UK. I got an email from brickhawk about it, and it was not in stock just minutes later when I checked. So maybe it is checking stock in a different location and there wasn't any stock for UK. Or I just missed it.

Same thing here in canada. Three minutes  ago I received a message from Brick hawk telling me the torso went from in stock to out of stock but I didn’t get the: from out of stock to in stock message. Maybe they sold too fast:

PARTHAWK alert for 6335192 MINI UPPER PART, NO.5449 (Blue) at Bricks and Pieces: 

Availability: Out Of Stock (was In Stock)

here it’s 3:43 AM and sadly none is available. 

whenever I wake up I check the stock for the blacksmith and it seems that I always miss the availability by 1-2 hours according to comments here. They sell really fast!!:)

6 minutes ago, MAB said:

Blacksmith torso is OOS for UK. I got an email from brickhawk about it, and it was not in stock just minutes later when I checked. So maybe it is checking stock in a different location and there wasn't any stock for UK. Or I just missed it.

I missed it too:(

I bought 5 more of the torsos last week when they popped up for the same reason, get them while they're hot! I checked at 10pm Central Time (Chicago, USA) and found them available. Seems like that's when they've been listed for sale each time the past few times.

5 hours ago, MAB said:

There was definitely stock in the UK, I nabbed ten myself. I had two emails from Brickhawk - one at 3.55am which didn't give me a push notification, and one about 9am which did. By the time the second email came through it was out of stock - I got lucky that I was at work for 5am today else it would have gone! 

I hope they don't continue to make them available at such a terrible time for us in the UK - it makes it nightmarish for us to get hold of any. 

Reindeer is available from the set 10275.

Unfortunately for the UK members, I've only seen the blacksmith stuff get restocked at 10:30pm est, sometimes like clockwork (idk how the different regions get restocked). I wager that tonight they restock the shields (they weren't available last night). 

I've been missing those torsos by a few hours also...super annoying. I'll continue the waiting game. Maybe eventually luck will strike.

11 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I bought 5 more of the torsos last week when they popped up for the same reason, get them while they're hot! I checked at 10pm Central Time (Chicago, USA) and found them available. Seems like that's when they've been listed for sale each time the past few times.

Always on thuesdays? Or any day do you know? It’s 1 AM for me so I’ll try and check whenever I can’t sleep:)

3 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

I've been missing those torsos by a few hours also...super annoying. I'll continue the waiting game. Maybe eventually luck will strike.

Yeah I am waiting too. I got the legs I need the torsos

I just hope with the upcoming 3in1 castle set they will have it stocked better for the torso's.  Until then it's the luck of the draw for me.  

Does your B&P phone orders show up in your order history? The lego customer service helping me sent me an email saying my order got through but I don't see it. I emailed them and they now say it's in warehouse.

16 minutes ago, Boomz said:

Does your B&P phone orders show up in your order history? The lego customer service helping me sent me an email saying my order got through but I don't see it. I emailed them and they now say it's in warehouse.

Mine always appear. Few weeks I had to call in because my two orders didn't arrive, and they did two new one's for me, and took maybe a day or so, but they are there.

All the minifig parts from the lego video beatboxes have disappeared overnight from bricks and pieces. 

they were available at 2AM this morning and they no longer are. (6:30 AM)

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

All the minifig parts from the lego video beatboxes have disappeared overnight from bricks and pieces. 

they were available at 2AM this morning and they no longer are. (6:30 AM)

I thought they were listed but always out of stock. Was anyone able to order any?

12 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Was anyone able to order any?

I was able to order a few of them last saturday. Not all element were available at the time either, for example the mermaid's hairpiece was not.
The order shows up in my history with all appropriate Element IDs - but those Element IDs indeed don't return any result on B&P right now. No cancellation notice received yet, hopefully I won't receive any...

13 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Always on thuesdays? Or any day do you know? It’s 1 AM for me so I’ll try and check whenever I can’t sleep:)

I ordered mine at 10pm on a Thur. Not sure if they always show up on Thursdays though. I was just looking at previous times when people said they were in stock and they always seemed to post right after I went to bed. Happened to be up a little later last Thur so I was able to nab a few more. Might be worth checking late tonight to see if the theory holds true.

Were the Vidiyo parts available in all regions? Damn, I wish I'd checked hours ago... Could have gotten a dozen Alien DJs, perhaps.

Edited by Flak Maniak