LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

12 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Crazy fast! They were not available when I went to bed and then two hours later I wake up and check and they are gone!:) i keep on buying legs but ill eventually need torsos for them:)

with the creator castle beeing black falcon as well I am guessing they will be produced for a while!

Were the horses available too?

Sadly no, hopefully that means there will be a horse restock in the near future...

I just registered and noticed that I am allowed only one parthawk?!? If i want unlimited I need to pay 13$/month? I’ll continue checking by myself. Thanks anyways:) I can get nice pieces for 13,50$ a month. 

You can get five if you click on his about me page.

A few parts from my wish list are now available:

New torso from Monkie Kid with a badge around the neck and lavender hands (but not the matching legs unfortunately)

The head from the Vidiyo Candy Mermaid

Anchor shaped guitar

The new 90 degree bar/clip corner piece from Monkie Kid in black

The watermelon head

New fire fighter torso from e.g. the city fire hazard truck.

Farmer overalls torso from the city tractor

1x1 round dumplings tile from the chinese garden

Both fish from the chinese garden

1x4 tile with buttons, lever and gauges from the new fire helicopter

The parts from the Vidiyo blind boxes are not available but the unicorn head/torso/tail/legs, the mermaid head/torso/tail, the llama head/torso/legs, the pirate hair/head/torso/legs (and guitar as mentioned earlier), the alien head/torso/legs and the robot helmet/head/torso/legs are all showing up as for sale (although with the prices of some of the parts it might be better to just go ahead and buy the whole set even with its inflated RRP)

12 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Would you mind sharing an image or saying what set it comes in? I keep hearing people talking about it, but don't know what piece it is.

It looks like this and is included in this set. Not sure if it has been used anywhere else. 

Lego Minifigure, Head (Without Face) Watermelon Pattern - Hollow Stud

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

The parts from the Vidiyo blind boxes are not available but the unicorn head/torso/tail/legs, the mermaid head/torso/tail, the llama head/torso/legs, the pirate hair/head/torso/legs (and guitar as mentioned earlier), the alien head/torso/legs and the robot helmet/head/torso/legs are all showing up as for sale (although with the prices of some of the parts it might be better to just go ahead and buy the whole set even with its inflated RRP)

Odd, for me they aren't. Great find though!

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

A few parts from my wish list are now available:

New torso from Monkie Kid with a badge around the neck and lavender hands (but not the matching legs unfortunately)

The head from the Vidiyo Candy Mermaid

Anchor shaped guitar

The new 90 degree bar/clip corner piece from Monkie Kid in black

The watermelon head

New fire fighter torso from e.g. the city fire hazard truck.

Farmer overalls torso from the city tractor

1x1 round dumplings tile from the chinese garden

Both fish from the chinese garden

1x4 tile with buttons, lever and gauges from the new fire helicopter

I'm also not seeing these pieces. Possibly they are only released in AU so far? Here are 2 parts I did find:

image.png.330d855d0686f3b21cf323495b369a4e.png

The spider has been out of stock for awhile but it's back now thanks to a new Spiderman set.

50 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I'm also not seeing these pieces. Possibly they are only released in AU so far? Here are 2 parts I did find:

The spider has been out of stock for awhile but it's back now thanks to a new Spiderman set.

The vidiyo pieces have been available for two days here in Canada. Maybe it’s regional release and gradually will be available for you

10 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

The vidiyo pieces have been available for two days here in Canada. Maybe it’s regional release and gradually will be available for you

Perhaps. I saw something similar happen with some of the elf pieces back during Christmas.

Well, I ordered some of the cylindrical helmets. Decided against getting more of the shoulder armor; ordered 40 last time which is surely enough for me. Unsure if I'll order more Black Falcon body parts at some point, even if I catch them in stock; the dozen I ordered on the phone might well be enough. Surely a dozen is enough? I keep telling myself that, but...

Still, so many other parts that I'd like to see again! Wish I'd ordered more Samurai X torsos and legs; the torso is out of stock now, hopefully not forever.

Vidiyo minifigure parts seem to be listed but without prices; I guess that's more remote than out-of-stock but with prices. So, I guess, unclear if they'll become properly available.

Edited by Flak Maniak

Given that orders for the entire world come from the same warehouse its bizarre that what's available in one country is different to what's available in another country.

25 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Given that orders for the entire world come from the same warehouse its bizarre that what's available in one country is different to what's available in another country.

Yeah I don’t really understand why. There are parts that I want from the first wave of the super Mario sets that have been (and still are) available in Germany but here they are still at 0,00$. Same thing for the pink frog that seems to be available to purchase almost everywhere but it is still at 0,00$ in canada. :/

Edited by Megbricks

Well, my dozen Black Falcons got here... Along with two sets of Barracuda Bay sails. On and another giant order containing various parts including some of the new silver armor from the Blacksmith. But that giant order is a random mishmash.

Man these neo-Black Falcons look good... I was never attached to any of the old castle factions so, unclouded by nostalgia, I can tell you they're excellent-looking! Surely I'll order another dozen if not more, if I get the chance... Which I might not! We'll just have to see. But, these twelve should look very nice, in whatever sort of castle I end up building for them. How about dark bluish gray and blue? Black and blue? Not sure; maybe the castle's accent color should contrast against them! Perhaps blue knights in a dark-bluish-gray-and-red castle!

Really I've let far too many B&P/BrickLink orders accumulate, sitting there in the living room, nigh-unsorted... Gotta put everything in its proper place, not least so I can see what I have!

All of the descriptions are great, but I love seeing pictures of people's orders! Even if you can't arrange it out all neatly, snap a pic of the piles! (Please and thank you of course)

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Along with two sets of Barracuda Bay sails. 

Did you order the sails from B&P too? Phone order? 

2 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Did you order the sails from B&P too? Phone order? 

Yes, those were by phone. I haven't seen the sail-set in stock on the website, though I admit I haven't checked for it religiously. This was a couple days before the reports in this thread that phone-backorders were no longer possible, so it might be that I slid in right under the closing door. Or maybe it was and still is very operator-dependent. But, I did manage to order two sail-sets and they did get here. (And that's also how I managed the Black Falcon parts themselves; those were a backorder too.)

Edited by Flak Maniak

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

All of the descriptions are great, but I love seeing pictures of people's orders! Even if you can't arrange it out all neatly, snap a pic of the piles! (Please and thank you of course)

That reminds me.... I never posted my haul from December. Maybe because I spent already enough time arranging. :innocent2: Here it is: 

ZdTCos4.jpg

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

That reminds me.... I never posted my haul from December. Maybe because I spent already enough time arranging. :innocent2: Here it is: 

Nice. What was the drone available in, other than the CMF?

1 hour ago, Garmetrowolf said:

I don’t think it was in anything else, Brickset isn’t telling me it was in anything else.

3 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Only the CMF, as far as I know. Sometimes the accessoires are available, it happened with the raven knight's sword as well.

I bought 41366, a Friends cupcake thing. I believe it is the only actual set with a whisk. I bring it up because it had an extra, which. is nice, they are 65 cents on B&P. But it didn't have a 1x1 light aqua piece or danish piece in extras, but did have an extra donut. It was very weird.