LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

My order from December 31st finally arrived!

What set is that window from? I don't remember seeing that before.

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

My order from December 31st finally arrived! Mostly a catch-up on 2020 minifigure parts and accessories. (Sorry the pic is a little dark and shallow focus). Like always, I can't believe this is actually 90 parts and cost $100 AUD after shipping....

Oooooh, I did not realize Lego had re-released the Adventurers car seat piece, much less that you could buy it through BAP!

54 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Oooooh, I did not realize Lego had re-released the Adventurers car seat piece, much less that you could buy it through BAP!

It's in the great Hidden Side Shrimp Shack set. The car is REALLY nice!

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

80105 :wink:

Thank you! I missed out on that set. Should have bought it sooner but money issues.

Edited by Maple

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Yeah I had to get that one purely for nostalgic reasons! It's not even very expensive - less than some of the individual hairpieces :facepalm: Now I can say I have every colour. It's easy to collect something that hasn't been used very much.

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

My order from December 31st finally arrived! Mostly a catch-up on 2020 minifigure parts and accessories. (Sorry the pic is a little dark and shallow focus). Like always, I can't believe this is actually 90 parts and cost $100 AUD after shipping....

Nice haul, dude. I'm really regretting buying Nehmaar Reem (a.k.a. ghost Morpheus) from the scalpers. 

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yeah I had to get that one purely for nostalgic reasons! It's not even very expensive - less than some of the individual hairpieces :facepalm: Now I can say I have every colour. It's easy to collect something that hasn't been used very much.

Five colors right?

I miss that grill and headlight piece that was using with them in the Adventure line.

11 minutes ago, Maple said:

Five colors right?

Oh, I don't have it in every colour actually. It was in dark blueish grey in Indiana Jones and dark red in Pharaoh's Quest. Forgot it was in Pharaoh's Quest. Seven total colours, the others being tan, black, dark grey and light grey from Adventurers and now azure from Hidden Side.

a few of the printed pieces from the Ideas NASA rocket came back in stock yesterday - haven't seen them on B&P since 21309 was still in production! The "UNITED" (6342705) and "STATES" (6342711) 1x6 white tile and also the 2x2 round bottom plate hatch door (6342719).

still very hard to get the re-released version (92176) in AU. And 92177 has not arrived at all in AU.

5 hours ago, 4bee said:

a few of the printed pieces from the Ideas NASA rocket came back in stock yesterday - haven't seen them on B&P since 21309 was still in production! The "UNITED" (6342705) and "STATES" (6342711) 1x6 white tile and also the 2x2 round bottom plate hatch door (6342719).

Those parts are still 3-4x the price of BL sellers though. If you are buying more than a couple of them, you'll be better off at BL.

Does anybody by any chance have the parts ID on B&P for the new Ninjago Legacy figures golden legs? It appears the torsos masks and heads are generally available but the absence of legs just messes the minifig’s completion...

8 minutes ago, Nicster2000 said:

Does anybody by any chance have the parts ID on B&P for the new Ninjago Legacy figures golden legs? It appears the torsos masks and heads are generally available but the absence of legs just messes the minifig’s completion...

6321312 according to the instructions but it doesn't pop up on B&P.

13 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh, I don't have it in every colour actually. It was in dark blueish grey in Indiana Jones and dark red in Pharaoh's Quest. Forgot it was in Pharaoh's Quest. Seven total colours, the others being tan, black, dark grey and light grey from Adventurers and now azure from Hidden Side.

I too forgot it was in Pharaoh's quest. I swear I have the snake set and yet I have no idea where the car is.

Black Falcon Figure Parts back, get em while they're hot!

BF torso: 6335192

BF Helmet: 6327809

BF Legs: 6335666

BF Shield: 6335631

BF Armor: 6327807

17 minutes ago, DuckBricks said:

Just saw the alert that these were back in stock and came to say the same. You beat me to it though!

The torsos are gone already; the legs are still there, as are the cylindrical helmets. Make some more, Lego! Take notice of our enormous demand!

31 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

The torsos are gone already; the legs are still there, as are the cylindrical helmets. Make some more, Lego! Take notice of our enormous demand!

Crazy fast! They were not available when I went to bed and then two hours later I wake up and check and they are gone!:) i keep on buying legs but ill eventually need torsos for them:)

with the creator castle beeing black falcon as well I am guessing they will be produced for a while!

2 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

BF torso: 6335192

BF Helmet: 6327809

BF Legs: 6335666

BF Shield: 6335631

BF Armor: 6327807

Were the horses available too?

Edited by Megbricks

13 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Were the horses available too?

What's the horse element ID, please? I'll add a check for that one too!

9 minutes ago, 4bee said:

What's the horse element ID, please? I'll add a check for that one too!

The  horse is 6343565.

What do you use to receive in stock notices?

3 minutes ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

The  horse is 6343565.

Thanks! Details for alerts in my signature below :)

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I don’t see any signature!?!

I couldn't see it on mobile, I had to check on a computer to see his signature.

"brickhawk.com - Price drop and stock alerts via email for LEGO sets and Bricks and Pieces! Available for many retailers in US/AU/CA/NZ/GB/FR/DE/IT/NL/NO/HU/DK and more!"

7 hours ago, 4bee said:

Thanks! Details for alerts in my signature below :)

How can you get noticed on parts? I am able to track sets only

I helped myself to half a dozen legs and helmets - torsos, obviously, out of stock.

When Lego finally get the stock figured out, they'll be left with loads of legs, as everyone piles on getting torsos to go with the legs they've already bought!