LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Question, has anyone had Lego cancel an order once it's at the warehouse stage? Just curious.

Not an entire order, but pieces from the order, yes.  Usually because the piece was licensed and mislisted, because it was out of print, or because it dipped into their reserves that they keep on hand for broken or missing parts.  I'm good with them keeping a reserve for kids who have broken or missing parts.  I'm building stuff for myself, not losing enjoyment of a set because it is missing a part.

8 hours ago, Nicster2000 said:

Something I’ve just noticed which find quite interesting, is that when you search up the VIDIYO Bandmates number on B&P, it’ll come up with a list of pretty much every fig’s parts and the tiles too - they’re all greyed out at $0.00 but still listed. Kind of strange since when you punch in a CMF number, the set pieces won’t come up because “like [us], [they] don’t know what’s in the bag” ...yet it doesn’t come up for the Bandmates CMF...

I will make note of this for later... Many of these figures, like the Alien DJ, are ones I could use a dozen of...

Falcon shield back in stock.

Even though some of the parts I was planning to buy are now already gone, I've placed an order for the shields because those are too gone in 30min I assume.

Will be interesting to see if they actually make the Vidiyo parts (either from the boxes or the smaller blind packs) available on B&P or not.

I'd like to buy the Lester torso (currently not available), does anybody know if it's gone for good or it might be available again in the future?

Edited by Gianluca Morelli

2 hours ago, Gianluca Morelli said:

I'd like to buy the Lester torso (currently not available), does anybody know if it's gone for good or it might be available again in the future?

The minifigure is only sold in London LEGO Stores (might even only be in the Leicester Square store) and all non essential stores are closed in the UK so there’s no point producing more if you can’t sell them. Non essential stores can open 12th April so about end of April maybe into May you can expect to see it again I am speculating.

5 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The minifigure is only sold in London LEGO Stores (might even only be in the Leicester Square store) and all non essential stores are closed in the UK so there’s no point producing more if you can’t sell them. Non essential stores can open 12th April so about end of April maybe into May you can expect to see it again I am speculating.

I saw it available a few months back, but doesn't seem to be in stock since. Interestingly, they aren't too expensive on Bricklink (like $1-2 for a torso). 

9 hours ago, Gianluca Morelli said:

It was available on B&P back in May 2019 (I posted a picture on page 82 of this thread), but I haven't checked recently.  I would assume it had a limited run.  BL seems to be a good choice now before it becomes more rare and expensive.

1 hour ago, Grover said:

It was available on B&P back in May 2019 (I posted a picture on page 82 of this thread), but I haven't checked recently.  I would assume it had a limited run.  BL seems to be a good choice now before it becomes more rare and expensive.

It was available on b+p back in 2017 too. It was cheaper to buy the complete Lester on b+p than buying the polybag!

36 minutes ago, MAB said:

It was available on b+p back in 2017 too. It was cheaper to buy the complete Lester on b+p than buying the polybag!

I think it's funny that you could essentially complete the figure for peanuts, whereas when the first Lesters were initially rare and limited, people paid hundreds of dollars for him.

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

I think it's funny that you could essentially complete the figure for peanuts, whereas when the first Lesters were initially rare and limited, people paid hundreds of dollars for him.

One of them is being sold on BL for $1,103.13...

*thousands 

The first one listed on eBay was listed for either £2000 or £3000, I forget which number it is.

Yeah LEGO screwed over the scalpers big time in 2017 with a few sets :grin:

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

*thousands 

The first one listed on eBay was listed for either £2000 or £3000, I forget which number it is.

Yeah LEGO screwed over the scalpers big time in 2017 with a few sets :grin:

All I know is a very nice person sent me one by mail as a surprise:)

Now how many of these vidiyo pieces will become available?:)

Last night I was preparing a big B&P order and Firefox had the audacity to crash... And then the angled handle thingy in light bluish grey from the Beekeeper (65578 / 6326748) was out of stock. But, at least the dark bluish grey hinge bases came back in stock...

I really want to know when the VIDIYO parts will be available, if ever. And some of these new Ninjago/Monkie Kid parts/recolors. Seems like the figure parts from The Island aren't listed at all, none of the special stuff basically. We'll see, I guess.

The cylindrical knight helmets in flat silver (89520 / 6327809)... Have those been in stock recently? I bought some pearl dark grey ones last year, and I know the flat silver ones are in the blacksmith, and they're listed, with a price... Just out of stock.

Still mulling whether to get another dozen Black Falcons if they come back in stock... Breaking my dozen-only rule for interesting figures. I mean, two dozen is in one sense a lot, but it's also really not so many when you think about it. I'm not the type to order 200 to stick on a baseplate, that much I can say.

It's certainly too early to talk about summer 2021 parts, so chastise me for this, but... Can't wait to order the summer 2021 Ninjago underwater outfits. The basis for new Aquazone factions, they shall surely be!

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

Last night I was preparing a big B&P order and Firefox had the audacity to crash... And then the angled handle thingy in light bluish grey from the Beekeeper (65578 / 6326748) was out of stock. But, at least the dark bluish grey hinge bases came back in stock...

I really want to know when the VIDIYO parts will be available, if ever. And some of these new Ninjago/Monkie Kid parts/recolors. Seems like the figure parts from The Island aren't listed at all, none of the special stuff basically. We'll see, I guess.

The cylindrical knight helmets in flat silver (89520 / 6327809)... Have those been in stock recently? I bought some pearl dark grey ones last year, and I know the flat silver ones are in the blacksmith, and they're listed, with a price... Just out of stock.

Still mulling whether to get another dozen Black Falcons if they come back in stock... Breaking my dozen-only rule for interesting figures. I mean, two dozen is in one sense a lot, but it's also really not so many when you think about it. I'm not the type to order 200 to stick on a baseplate, that much I can say.

It's certainly too early to talk about summer 2021 parts, so chastise me for this, but... Can't wait to order the summer 2021 Ninjago underwater outfits. The basis for new Aquazone factions, they shall surely be!

You have to keep checking back for the black falcon parts and the helms.  There are some monkey king parts available from the flower fruit mountain set are available.  Also Chief Mammatus head piece is available.  

15 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

You have to keep checking back for the black falcon parts

Or use a service that alerts you to new stock being added to B&P! I was able to grab a dozen each of 6335192/6335666 when they last came back in stock.

Also, getting the right CSR on the phone is handy too - some are more likely to sell certain parts than others, I have found.

1 minute ago, 4bee said:

Or use a service that alerts you to new stock being added to B&P! I was able to grab a dozen each of 6335192/6335666 when they last came back in stock.

Also, getting the right CSR on the phone is handy too - some are more likely to sell certain parts than others, I have found.

From what I've heard Lego is not doing back orders on B&P and I can't just take time out of my work day to see if they are available so it will have to be luck of the draw with me.  I'll just keep checking in and see where that gets me.  

Is there precedent from previous high-demand parts, of them eventually defeating the scalpers via manufacturing enough? (And, relatedly, do we know if some of the COVID-related manufacturing slowdown is behind us? Are current stock issues [be it on sets or parts] just super-high demand, and no longer reduced supply?)

Either way, I guess I'll opportunistically buy more Black Falcons if I catch them, but I won't try TOO hard to catch them. Just, hopefully some other historical/fantasy torsos become available reasonably soon.

3 hours ago, 4bee said:

Wait, there's a BnP new stock service that's automated? Do you mind sharing what that is, it would be super helpful!

9 minutes ago, DuckBricks said:

Do you mind sharing what that is, it would be super helpful! 

I'm conscious of forum guidelines around self-promotion so haven't posted a link. I lurk in this thread because it's a great source for learning what cool new parts have been added to B&P! But then all the talk lately about missing out on parts on B&P had me thinking "setup alerts so you don't have to keep checking!!".

I just checked the site guidelines and it seems I can add a link to my signature, so I will just do that.

Just now, 4bee said:

I'm conscious of forum guidelines around self-promotion so haven't posted a link. I lurk in this thread because it's a great source for learning what cool new parts have been added to B&P! But then all the talk lately about missing out on parts on B&P had me thinking "setup alerts so you don't have to keep checking!!".

I just checked the site guidelines and it seems I can add a link to my signature, so I will just do that.

Sweet! I'd love to check it out if you've built anything automated; is it open source on Github by any chance? Been trying to crack Bricks and Pieces's site functionality for a while now in my spare time to build just such a site.

24 minutes ago, 4bee said:

I can add a link to my signature

Must need to reach a quota of posts to be able to add a signature as I can't seem to. I added info to my profile's "About me" section.

8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

All I know is a very nice person sent me one by mail as a surprise:)

:wink:

8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Now how many of these vidiyo pieces will become available?:)

Hopefully the minifigure parts. It’s a roll of the dice as to whether we get the tiles added on B&P or not.

27 minutes ago, 4bee said:

Must need to reach a quota of posts to be able to add a signature as I can't seem to. I added info to my profile's "About me" section.

Thanks I will take a look on my computer later :classic:

4 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Is there precedent from previous high-demand parts, of them eventually defeating the scalpers via manufacturing enough? (And, relatedly, do we know if some of the COVID-related manufacturing slowdown is behind us? Are current stock issues [be it on sets or parts] just super-high demand, and no longer reduced supply?)

Either way, I guess I'll opportunistically buy more Black Falcons if I catch them, but I won't try TOO hard to catch them. Just, hopefully some other historical/fantasy torsos become available reasonably soon.

I can't think of any. There have certainly been parts that were valuable on the secondary market that were brought back into sets and made available on bricks and pieces, making the price tumble, but that is different.

My order from December 31st finally arrived! Mostly a catch-up on 2020 minifigure parts and accessories. (Sorry the pic is a little dark and shallow focus). Like always, I can't believe this is actually 90 parts and cost $100 AUD after shipping....

50998695068_079db56827_z.jpg