LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Now thats my kind of order! New small parts :grin: The sand yellow recolors on the left, the new 1x3 slope pieces on the right. Super jelly. :pir-love:

What's the grey cylinder top middle?

Umm, there are 3 gray cylinders! You have the new Xwing engine, a window from the large Ghostbusters set, and the ball the Baby Yoda model holds.

20 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I keep forgetting to buy the red whips, anyone else managed to buy them?

According to my notes I bought a red whip in August last year or so as part of my last B&P order.

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

i bought them sometime last year.

13 minutes ago, jonwil said:

According to my notes I bought a red whip in August last year or so as part of my last B&P order.

Thanks both of you!

Anyone experiencing delays once their orders are sent in the mail (not while they're at the warehouse)? I have an order shipped out on the 1st that should have come in 7-10 business days but so far, nothing.

30 minutes ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Anyone experiencing delays once their orders are sent in the mail (not while they're at the warehouse)? I have an order shipped out on the 1st that should have come in 7-10 business days but so far, nothing.

Yes, I live in Switzerland, and before they arrived after 4/5 days. Now its already 11 days, and nothing.

1 minute ago, Marinho said:

Yes, I live in Switzerland, and before they arrived after 4/5 days. Now its already 11 days, and nothing.

If it's sent via DHL I get it within 2 days, normal post takes a week or so. I'm based in Switzerland too.

1 hour ago, Garmetrowolf said:

I usually expect 1-2 weeks. My last order was 2 weeks, so 14 days.

7 to 12 weeks here in New Zealand to get parts on average. it was 4-8 weeks :(

Edited by H3ssian

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I usually expect 1-2 weeks. My last order was 2 weeks, so 14 days.

1 hour ago, H3ssian said:

7 to 12 weeks here in New Zealand to get parts on average. it was 4-8 weeks :(

Thanks everyone! 

12 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Umm, there are 3 gray cylinders! You have the new Xwing engine, a window from the large Ghostbusters set, and the ball the Baby Yoda model holds.

Lol doh! The Xwing engine part, thanks! Have not had an opportunity to see it in person.

23 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

yeah, I have exactly the same! I thought that there wouldn't be so much time between actual shipping date and recieving

I also didn't get an email confirming shipment or tracking number, the tracking number in the order only shows the PaB part of the order i made...

1 hour ago, TWP said:

I also didn't get an email confirming shipment or tracking number, the tracking number in the order only shows the PaB part of the order i made...

There isn't usually tracking for B&P orders, but you should've gotten an email with the invoice saying it shipped. Possibly varies by country but if you didn't, probably just a system glitch.

2 hours ago, TWP said:

yeah, I have exactly the same! I thought that there wouldn't be so much time between actual shipping date and recieving

Eek sorry to hear. Hopefully, it will arrive eventually! 

39 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

There isn't usually tracking for B&P orders, but you should've gotten an email with the invoice saying it shipped. Possibly varies by country but if you didn't, probably just a system glitch.

Interestingly, when I called them today, they were able to track the packages (they got lost but are in transit.) I think they must be able to track it in their internal system even if they don't provide a tracking number.

One wonders if the various Vidiyo minifig parts will make it on eventually... Now THOSE would be a treasure-trove. Tell me you don't want a dozen of the Alien DJ, for a new space faction! As soon as I saw that minifig's color scheme I thought "Damn, I need to use those colors on some spaceships." Well, maybe not quite all of them at once, but still!

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

One wonders if the various Vidiyo minifig parts will make it on eventually... Now THOSE would be a treasure-trove. Tell me you don't want a dozen of the Alien DJ, for a new space faction! As soon as I saw that minifig's color scheme I thought "Damn, I need to use those colors on some spaceships." Well, maybe not quite all of them at once, but still!

Yap, that would be cool! I also would like to have the printed tiles, they would be great for a record shop...

4 hours ago, Marinho said:

Yap, that would be cool! I also would like to have the printed tiles, they would be great for a record shop...

Maybe the beatbits will be available in a random fashion like they did with the printed dots where you can buy them but it’s totally random. 

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Maybe the beatbits will be available in a random fashion like they did with the printed dots where you can buy them but it’s totally random. 

I hope so, I would really try to have a go on a Record Store modular after I finish my Train Shed.

18 hours ago, TWP said:

Same for me, no email received about shipment, no money asked. But bricks came already after 6 days and it was a big lot.

9 hours ago, Marinho said:

I hope so, I would really try to have a go on a Record Store modular after I finish my Train Shed.

Cool idea

On 2/19/2021 at 1:05 AM, TWP said:

Same here.  I’ve had two orders ship and the only way I knew they shipped is when I received the email with both invoices and then verified under my order history.  Definitely must be a system glitch or being extremely overwhelmed with the influx of orders.

Edited by BrickyDwelve

In stock in USA:

Black Falcon legs (design 75101)

Blacksmith shop sign, 2x4 printed tile (design 75169)

White flower stems (design 24855)

LBG "action element" from beekeeper spray bottle (design 65578)

Edited by fastlindyrick

The blacksmith sign is only 67 cents. Too bad it's a project just to make an order and I don't have time today. Have to waste a few hours getting vaccinated. 

Yay for the Blackmith sign!

The following new parts are also newly available in France :
- printed watermelon head piece (6338758)
- light bley ornamental lattice fence (6328334)
- cash register with credit card terminal slope (6329696)