LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

i just called in and was able to order the Black Falcon torso, legs, and the horse with no problem. Backordered to March 3rd. I ordered 7 each of the fig parts and 2 horses. So I'd say just try again to call in your order.

Just did the same  thing an hour ago without any problem. In fact I have done it quite a few times before. It is easier than to watch every day every few hours. ;) She didn’t give me a date though but I didn’t  ask. 

Well, you guys were totally right a bunch of pages ago that the legs for the Hidden Side goons were gone forever; damn, what a short production run, from <whatever lead time before the summer 2020 wave> to December 2020! Should have ordered significantly more of them months ago.

Just got off the phone; was able to backorder a dozen Black Falcon torsos and legs, a pair of Barracuda Bay sail sets(!), and twenty Cyber-Drone heads. I was told, as I said, that the Hidden Side goons' legs were gone forever (off to BrickLink I guess), that the capes I asked about were licensed (and apparently the policy is that if those capes have EVER appeared in a licensed set, they have the Taint of License upon them, even if they've appeared in Lego-original sets elsewhere), and once again that the Ninjago orcs are unavailable. So, mixed success, and not really surprising results, other than the Barracuda Bay sails, which were a huge coup.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, Maple said:

I think I meant to order two of that one instead of two of the mayor. :laugh:

Thanks a bunch for this! I was bummed out about missing out on the Dickens GWP because I really liked this torso, and had tried in vain to look up parts from the set several times. And then it turns out that it was simply "hidden"... well, I ordered one today and I am very pleased.

14 minutes ago, pb77 said:

Thanks! I was on hold for what seemed like forever but was able to place an order with the Black Falcon Torso and the Orange Space man! Both Backordered to March 3rd.

How did you describe the spaceman to CS? Thinking about doing this myself. Confused because technically I can't point to a set he comes in.

5 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

How did you describe the spaceman to CS? Thinking about doing this myself. Confused because technically I can't point to a set he comes in.

From what I understand, over the phone you always have to give the long element ID. These are the ones for the spaceman:

Orange Space Man

Legs: 4120158

Helmet: 6295184

Torso: 6295181

Airtanks: 6295186

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

From what I understand, over the phone you always have to give the long element ID. These are the ones for the spaceman:

Orange Space Man

Thank you so much!

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Orange Space Man

Yes, exactly what I did. The best approach is to be friendly, the Lego team are very helpful, just sometimes their systems don’t let them sell you parts. 

Oh, I should have ordered Black Falcon shields too, while I was at it... Well, next time I have reason to call I'll ask about them. And I should have asked about 6266977 as well, that multi-pack accessory thingy with some useful functional parts, though that one may count as licensed...

36 minutes ago, Hive said:

Thanks a bunch for this! I was bummed out about missing out on the Dickens GWP because I really liked this torso, and had tried in vain to look up parts from the set several times. And then it turns out that it was simply "hidden"... well, I ordered one today and I am very pleased.

Awesome. It's why I always check the torso part number, never know what might be out. I think that's how I got the UK flag torso of the London exclusive guy.

Hoping the Blacksmith's torso will be available at some point. Given all the new parts made available I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.

Given that parts from newer sets have been added, and the 2021 hoodie (74528) and McGonagall hat/hair (73213) still have no price, might it be safe to assume they never will? Had anyone asked about those over the phone?

Green wheelchair wheels (6334175) now for sale and in stock - which was news to me.

3 hours ago, Maple said:

Legal reason? LEGO can do whatever they want. There might just be some issues with the system set up that they can't for certain pieces.

Whatsapp was supposed to update their terms (before the backlash) to let them transfer data to Facebook (which is a different company technically speaking despite owning Whatsapp) but the terms don't apply in UK and EU because the law doesn't allow data to be transferred between companies. If I have misunderstood something somewhere please correct me.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

::heavy panting and running noises:: I got here as soon as I could are we still talking about making scalpers walk the plank!? :pir-huzzah2:

The scalpers will probably have a field-day in five to seven weeks from now given all the new parts released and sold out. :classic::cannon:

I am glad I was able to get some of the many neat Hidden Side parts from B&P while they were around (including multiple copies of the torso, legs and head from the neat-looking cop/security guard in the jail set).

That theme gave us some very neat minifigs IMO.

3 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Whatsapp was supposed to update their terms (before the backlash) to let them transfer data to Facebook (which is a different company technically speaking despite owning Whatsapp) but the terms don't apply in UK and EU because the law doesn't allow data to be transferred between companies. If I have misunderstood something somewhere please correct me.

But this is LEGO selling LEGO on LEGO's website. So putting a limit on certain parts has nothing to do with what you said.

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

I am glad I was able to get some of the many neat Hidden Side parts from B&P while they were around (including multiple copies of the torso, legs and head from the neat-looking cop/security guard in the jail set).

That theme gave us some very neat minifigs IMO.

Yeah I wish I bought more of the sets at the holiday time when they were 33% off off. The figures are great. It's too bad that boxes were so poor no one bought the great theme.

10 hours ago, pb77 said:

Thanks! I was on hold for what seemed like forever but was able to place an order with the Black Falcon Torso and the Orange Space man! Both Backordered to March 3rd.

Let me guess, the operator was new and didn't know what was going on with the system giving him errors, later realizing that it was because some parts didn't have a price yet.
I've been on hold for up to 1h15 like that (to be told that the no-price parts would be free, but of course they never are)

11 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

I wasn't a B&P knower before 2020; were things always this bad with hot new parts?

It was worse, back then parts would only randomly appear 6 months later, and some would simply never be in stock. I believe it started in 2020 (or 2019?) that parts started to get listed & generally in stock the day the sets were launched. But it didn't last and now they get listed on launch but rarely in stock once again.

Edited by anothergol

It wouldn't surprise me if the pandemic and the impacts on both supply and demand is the reason why the new parts aren't all being listed at once (i.e. its taking time for them to get enough supply that they can actually list the parts for sale given the need for production capacity for actual sets or whatever).

52 minutes ago, anothergol said:

I've been on hold for up to 1h15 like that (to be told that the no-price parts would be free, but of course they never are)

So when you backorder stuff over the phone, they can't even tell you how much your order will cost? You just place it and they later charge it for whatever?

Also can you place an advance order for both parts that are in stock and parts that aren't? So say I made an order for the orange spacemen that included the tan dog - does that work, and what if the dog went out of stock in the meantime?

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Let me guess, the operator was new and didn't know what was going on with the system giving him errors, later realizing that it was because some parts didn't have a price yet.

I asked about a couple of Stranger Things parts, but they said they were licensed so couldn't sell them to me, what I was expecting but thought it worth asking!

28 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

So when you backorder stuff over the phone, they can't even tell you how much your order will cost? You just place it and they later charge it for whatever?

Also can you place an advance order for both parts that are in stock and parts that aren't? So say I made an order for the orange spacemen that included the tan dog - does that work, and what if the dog went out of stock in the meantime?

I asked how much it would cost and was able to pay over the phone, however this is just a hold payment they don't actually take it until the order is completed/shipped.

This happened on my order yesterday, the orange air-tanks are currently in stock but as the other parts i ordered are on backorder they'll wait to send them out together. 

5 hours ago, Maple said:

But this is LEGO selling LEGO on LEGO's website. So putting a limit on certain parts has nothing to do with what you said.

That’s not what I was referring to. I referring to the idea that LEGO could cross reference B&P buyers addresses with BrickLink seller addresses and find out who is abusing the system.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yep, and frankly I'm fine with that, it's better than not getting the part. Only that's (most likely) why they're told not to accept adding zero-price parts to carts, because it's probably illegal.
It's more of a problem when the price is listed and you end up paying much more, which is a thing that was happening in the past (those 5 cents parts), and what I was expecting to happen with the 2 cents gold parts (but it didn't).

13 hours ago, koalayummies said:

::heavy panting and running noises:: I got here as soon as I could are we still talking about making scalpers walk the plank!? :pir-huzzah2:

I wasn’t on board with the idea at first but now I am down for some plank walking :pir-huzzah1:

3 minutes ago, LettuceBrick said:

Does anyone have approximate pricing (I know it will vary depending on currency) for the Black Falcons Torso, Legs, and Shield?

For the UK:

• Torso = GBP 0.76
  • Legs = GBP 0.60
  • Shield = GBP 0.82