LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

For now, I see the bonsai trunks and the labradors, not much else. for example, the new tie fighter wing pieces are still 0.00 like most of the other 2021 parts... let's hope this is a regional launch and a quick one at that. I want to place one order with everything in...

7 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Same here, I think I got 1 with each of my two in-store purchases.  I believe my invoice shows 1 on each of my two online purchases but won't know for sure until I receive those.

ON TOPIC:

I finished building my 10278 last night and naturally I want to replicate some features to other buildings, possibly expand it or add another floor. 

I see in stock currently, the 70681 - Brick 1×3, Outside Half Arch, W/Cutout in tan and gray are back in today.  Yesterday it said sold out when I checked. 

I'm hoping to catch the 38585 Window Arch corners whenever they are restocked.  Those would really dress up my small bank.

The Soap n Suds and newspaper tiles are priced $0.00 which is too bad,  I would love to have a couple extras of those to spread around town.

1x3 outside arch etc... available for me as well (in Italy). do you see more pieces available than before?

One more thing: @BrickWorld_PL 's list is no longer available... I happen to have a pdf screenshot if anyone needs it (hope it's legal lol)

Edited by CaptainSerMig
grammar

16 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

I had three separate orders, usually my store allows a max of 2, but wound up giving me the third one. (I frequent my local store a few times a month, so I’m friendly with most of the employees.)

Aww, not nearly as exciting as I had hoped.  I was imagining a Lego dealer sending in kids with cash to buy sets just to get the GWPs like a meth cook sending smurfs in to buy one box of Sudafed at a time! :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

I believe they’re adding by category as most new animals appear to be up. :)

good eye, according to the online P&B next should be "bricks, slopes".

Yep, just checked, the new dark turquoise 2x2 brick (available only in the 2021 family house so far) is up for sale

I called up just now to try and add the dogs to the order I placed on December 31st. Shipping charge to Australia is $15 so I don't much want to place a new order for just a few parts.

To my surprise the customer service person said the order had already been packed and all the orders are packed quite quickly, but they're just not then sent off for a long time. How on earth they have the staff for quickly packing orders but not printing a shipping label is beyond me, but oh well. Perhaps once everything new is added there will be enough for me to justify another order.

Just thought I'd share my experience as it was an interesting piece of information to me.

35 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

To my surprise the customer service person said the order had already been packed and all the orders are packed quite quickly, but they're just not then sent off for a long time. How on earth they have the staff for quickly packing orders but not printing a shipping label is beyond me, but oh well. Perhaps once everything new is added there will be enough for me to justify another order.

It's possible the shipping carriers over there are as backed up as they are currently are in US? Or they're prioritizing the dispatching of missing pieces orders over these basically luxury orders which would be understandable.

The high Australian shipping cost is the main thing keeping me from doing more B&P orders. Hopefully the good bits become available soon so I can jump on and place an order :)

Although I am not going to hold my breath that the really good bits on my wish list become available to buy (I have a use for the dark red 1 x 4 x 6 door with 4 panes but there is no way I could buy the multiple Diagon Alley sets needed to get those doors, there are none for sale on Bricklink in Australia and ordering from overseas Bricklink isn't an option for reasons I wont go into here)

8 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

I believe they’re adding by category as most new animals appear to be up. :)

The animals are obviously the most important so they add those first :tongue:

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I called up just now to try and add the dogs to the order I placed on December 31st. Shipping charge to Australia is $15 so I don't much want to place a new order for just a few parts.

Is it not possible to add a small set from the normal shop to get free shipping if the total is over the "free shipping" threshold "down under"?

7 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Is it not possible to add a small set from the normal shop to get free shipping if the total is over the "free shipping" threshold "down under"?

Free shipping is for orders of something like $150. I'm not sure how that intersects with Bricks & Pieces, but in any case, I didn't place a $150 B&P order the first time and I certainly don't have enough new stuff I want to get anywhere close. Besides, the Australian LEGO warehouse (which ships the normal sets) is notoriously always out of stock of everything good!

Just purchased my doggos, and the printed bunny for those in the U.S.A.  The tan dog's number is 73937. The brown one is 74038. Señor printed bunny's number is 6331386. Wawawiwa it's a very nice!

Edited by Garmetrowolf

B&P ships separately from other stuff. They haven't offered me free shipping on it ever, though in the USA it's $3 shipping so it's never a big deal for me anyway. That American privilege, I suppose.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:15 AM, Aurore said:

I spotted (and ordered) the following new parts :
- printed tiles from the DOTS Mermaid & Ice Cream bracelets (but they don't seem to be delayed? I may have missed something) ;
- the dark blue sweater from the Spring Lantern Festival (that looks like one that was recently available at BAM, but with a back print) ;
- the Ring part, listed as pearl gold while it was ony chrome gold until now.

And that's all...:sceptic:

What's the ID for the ring?

They do free shipping if you are over the threshold and order one paid for non-B+P item. If I order more than £50 of B+P then postage is £2. But add a 5p pick a brick part and the shipping is free, so I get one extra part and save almost the full shipping costs. Every order I have placed in the last five years has been like that. I reckon I have saved the equivalent of buying Saturn V by doing it.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:52 PM, Rockstaremcee said:

I see in stock currently, the 70681 - Brick 1×3, Outside Half Arch, W/Cutout in tan and gray are back in today.  Yesterday it said sold out when I checked. 

re-sold out already

I remember seeing a website with a list of all the new pieces on the bricks and pieces back in summer. Haven't really kept up with this forum, is there one for January out there?

21 hours ago, CaptainSerMig said:

For now, I see the bonsai trunks and the labradors, not much else. for example, the new tie fighter wing pieces are still 0.00 like most of the other 2021 parts... let's hope this is a regional launch and a quick one at that. I want to place one order with everything in...

1x3 outside arch etc... available for me as well (in Italy). do you see more pieces available than before?

One more thing: @BrickWorld_PL 's list is no longer available... I happen to have a pdf screenshot if anyone needs it (hope it's legal lol)

I’d love the PDF screenshot if you have it - I don’t think there should be any issues as it was publicly available and the site just seems to be down for web issues?

On 1/5/2021 at 7:52 AM, Rockstaremcee said:

ON TOPIC:

I finished building my 10278 last night and naturally I want to replicate some features to other buildings, possibly expand it or add another floor. 

I'm hoping to catch the 38585 Window Arch corners whenever they are restocked.  Those would really dress up my small bank.

The Soap n Suds and newspaper tiles are priced $0.00 which is too bad,  I would love to have a couple extras of those to spread around town.

That's a great idea, I was thinking of doing something similar.

Waiting for this to show up in stock:

image.png.3ccd7aa2e8686fbb8425acc8eb2034ba.png

Anyone know what set it's from? If you see it in stock, please let me know!

Just now, MKJoshA said:

It's from the beekeeper CMF.  They generally aren't supposed to sell CMF pieces individually so it seems unlikely, though anything is possible.  I also hope it comes up!

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

image.png.3ccd7aa2e8686fbb8425acc8eb2034ba.png

I can imagine it being used in other future sets, it has so many uses to get a small part at an angle.

14 hours ago, Roebuck said:

It’s just self-preservation by Lego customer services - so they don’t have to field aaaaaaall those calls from people who didn’t get an actual puppy at Christmas and/or @roebuck pestering 

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

Element 6009771!

Wait, is that actually for the pearl gold version? I mean not only is it listed as costing almost a dollar, but that's the element ID that Brickset shows for the chrome gold version. (And wouldn't the unchromed one have a different design ID, anyway?)

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

Wait, is that actually for the pearl gold version? I mean not only is it listed as costing almost a dollar, but that's the element ID that Brickset shows for the chrome gold version. (And wouldn't the unchromed one have a different design ID, anyway?)

I've ordered that element before.  It's the chrome gold one unless they've changed it.

Edited by Grover