LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

18 hours ago, Tusserte said:

Anything with licensed "true" is never going to be for sale unless that status changes (happens very rarely in both directions).

"Unlikely to be for sale" rather than "never going to be". I have bought loads of licensed parts over the years.  Things are not as good in the past here, but licensed parts do still slip through. But nothing as good as the 5p Ghostbusters torsos and free heads back in the day.

To be honest I'm "glad" I'm not the only one experiencing the 0.00 issue on all the new parts.

I just place an order for most of the remaining parts from past years that I wanted to buy (65617 in LBG unavailable though:pir-bawling:) so that I can focus on just the 2021 parts when they (hopefully they do) become available.

How do people normally check the missing pieces/buy bricks section? Do they enter the set number of each set and check manually, or is there a 'browse all parts' section that I'm not aware of that lists all parts in one go? Seems inefficient to have to enter every single set individually :s 

Just now, Fuppylodders said:

How do people normally check the missing pieces/buy bricks section? Do they enter the set number of each set and check manually, or is there a 'browse all parts' section that I'm not aware of that lists all parts in one go? Seems inefficient to have to enter every single set individually :s 

You can only insert set or individual parts numbers. Agree, very inefficient :/

2 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

I don't go down the B&P rabbit hole very often but when I do I easily spend at least 30 minutes. And if I am preparing a list of pieces for a MOC then I spend at least 2 hours putting in parts and seeing if I already have some of the parts I need.

Sad so few of the new exciting pieces are available so far, but here's hoping they do become available eventually. I want those doggos!

I placed an order for around 100 minifigure parts and accessories that I'd been meaning to get around to, but sadly missed out on the shopping trolley (/cart in some parts of the world) which I had been eyeing since I was considering placing an order months ago. It was around a mere dollar AUD and goes for over double that on Bricklink! Still, always fun having something to look forward to in 5-7 weeks or whenever my order arrives.

I just called customer service for a question on one of my orders so I also took the opportunity to ask about the new parts. She said that "it's the site updating for the new year" and they will become available in the future. Let's hope and wait.

The new wheelbarrow re-colour in City Juniors set 60284 is available for sale at the shocking price of £1.84; piece number 6345794.

8 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Sad so few of the new exciting pieces are available so far, but here's hoping they do become available eventually. I want those doggos!

I placed an order for around 100 minifigure parts and accessories that I'd been meaning to get around to, but sadly missed out on the shopping trolley (/cart in some parts of the world) which I had been eyeing since I was considering placing an order months ago. It was around a mere dollar AUD and goes for over double that on Bricklink! Still, always fun having something to look forward to in 5-7 weeks or whenever my order arrives.

Oh no! I’m gutted I missed out especially now that the set has retired. I didn’t realise it dropped in price. It used to be £2+!!

40 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

Have parts other than the cart dropped in price before?

Yes, although it is not very common.

7 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Have parts other than the cart dropped in price before?

Yeah, sometimes parts come down in price late on in their run, but you never know when that's going to be and like with everything on Bricks & Pieces, you just have to remember to check.

58 minutes ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Does anyone know when they will update the site to buy new 2021 parts?

That is the million dollar question we're all trying to figure out. :laugh:

It looks like the site has changed a bit, many of the parts on my wish list (such as the Mario warp pipe) now show "no results". Presumably they have changed how they return results for licensed parts.

Still quite a few of the parts I have been waiting for (1 x 4 x 6 door with 4 panes in dark red/dark green/bright light yellow from Diagon Alley, short sleeve police torso from the Main Square set, yellow tram nose from the same set and some others that I wouldn't have thought would be licensed or restricted) that aren't available ("out of stock" with 0 for price). I suspect at this point they will probably never be available (although it would be good if they did become available)

A few parts I didn't expect to see are available though such as the wand box from Diagon Alley and the trans-orange glass from the same set.

Once more of the good 2021 parts become available (and my funds recover after xmas) I will look at getting another order in :)

For those worried about possibly missing out on the Ideas Vintage Car promotional set due to backordered items in an order that qualified the new parts specific to that set and revealed by BrickWorld_PL's list as updated to B&P are:

Bright Bluish Green (teal/"dark turquoise")

35789 MUDGUARD 2X4X2, NO. 1

11458 PLATE 1X2 W. HOR. HOLE Ø 4.8

3176 COUPLING PLATE 2X2

87544 WALL ELEMENT 1X2X3

45677 PLATE 4X4X2/3

Edited by koalayummies

8 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

How'd you get 3 of the one per customer promotion vintage car?

50801256123_44c8ba757e_z.jpg

That's completely irrelevant to this topic and feels quite odd that you'd share someone's social media post here as if to call them out. Please don't do it again. In any case LEGO Store employees can make a call about how many promotional items to give someone. Happens all the time.

Fair enough there's a couple of other threads where a bunch of members are discussing that set with backordered items and worried that they'll miss out on just getting one despite qualifying.

Back on topic, it'll be interesting watch when the new parts are finally available on B&P and comparing to the quantities on bricklink as has been done in the past.

Edited by koalayummies

5 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

That is the million dollar question we're all trying to figure out. :laugh:

I hear ya. They have some good deals right now on the white lamp posts that I want to get with the new police torso. Hopefully there isn’t a run on them. 

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

That's completely irrelevant to this topic and feels quite odd that you'd share someone's social media post here as if to call them out. Please don't do it again. In any case LEGO Store employees can make a call about how many promotional items to give someone. Happens all the time.

I had three separate orders, usually my store allows a max of 2, but wound up giving me the third one. (I frequent my local store a few times a month, so I’m friendly with most of the employees.)

7 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

(I frequent my local store a few times a month, so I’m friendly with most of the employees.)

Same here, I think I got 1 with each of my two in-store purchases.  I believe my invoice shows 1 on each of my two online purchases but won't know for sure until I receive those.

ON TOPIC:

I finished building my 10278 last night and naturally I want to replicate some features to other buildings, possibly expand it or add another floor. 

I see in stock currently, the 70681 - Brick 1×3, Outside Half Arch, W/Cutout in tan and gray are back in today.  Yesterday it said sold out when I checked. 

I'm hoping to catch the 38585 Window Arch corners whenever they are restocked.  Those would really dress up my small bank.

The Soap n Suds and newspaper tiles are priced $0.00 which is too bad,  I would love to have a couple extras of those to spread around town.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, Aurore said:

I spotted (and ordered) the following new parts :
- printed tiles from the DOTS Mermaid & Ice Cream bracelets (but they don't seem to be delayed? I may have missed something) ;
- the dark blue sweater from the Spring Lantern Festival (that looks like one that was recently available at BAM, but with a back print) ;
- the Ring part, listed as pearl gold while it was ony chrome gold until now.

And that's all...:sceptic:

The sweater torso is £4.52 in GBP. Yikes. 

I just ordered the labrador / golden retriever dogs, they are available in tan (73937) and in brown (74038).

2021 pieces seem to be slowly showing up today. I ordered a few new one including:

Han Solo hair in dark brown 6331108
Bonsai tree trunk 6327811
White plant 6334087

There were some other new ones like the printed rabbit from the 80107 set and a few others.

23 minutes ago, Wesley D said:

I just ordered the labrador / golden retriever dogs, they are available in tan (73937) and in brown (74038).

Yay!

3 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

2021 pieces seem to be slowly showing up today. I ordered a few new one including:

Han Solo hair in dark brown 6331108
Bonsai tree trunk 6327811
White plant 6334087

There were some other new ones like the printed rabbit from the 80107 set and a few others.

Yes and some of the animals from the friends cubes are also available. They are rolling them out probably  yay!