LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, but if I remember correctly they did not do it last year, or am I dreaming?:wacko:

Who can even remember last year at this stage?

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, but if I remember correctly they did not do it last year, or am I dreaming?:wacko:

No you are right, they didn’t close it down. It was December 2018 the last time they closed it for Christmas and didn’t open up until very early FEBRUARY *huh*

Just now, Anonknee Muss said:

No you are right, they didn’t close it down. It was December 2018 the last time they closed it for Christmas and didn’t open up until very early FEBRUARY *huh*

However hard to guess what will happen this year, was closed in spring this year right?

This still apply *huh*:

7 minutes ago, williejm said:

Who can even remember THIS year at this stage?

S @ H was so totally sold out of everything that I couldn't find anything that I wanted to get to the $150 to get the free winter set.  Until I realized that PAB can get you to that limit. lol  Maybe some day BNP will count toward this too.  We can only hope!

Also, anyone else looking forward to the 2021 sets?  They have the decorated 1x4 fence coming out in reddish brown in 2021 (76384)!

Edited by Grover

17 hours ago, Roebuck said:

13 hours ago, williejm said:

Who can even remember last year at this stage?

LOL I wasnt sure either! I thought there was a year where it didn't get closed down. Thanks @Anonknee Muss for confirming that.

12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

However hard to guess what will happen this year, was closed in spring this year right?

Yeah wasn't it? For a little while there at least right? Williejm, Anonkee Muss know? Was that this year?

*huh*

It was unavailable for a while earlier this year due to Covid apparently while they figured out how to keep the employees safely separated & protected while picking parts to fill the orders.

On 12/2/2020 at 3:34 PM, Grover said:

Not sure what happened with the stock, since I ordered by phone because of my coupon.

Be careful ordering items with zero price.  They can get canceled, but if they don't, you're on the hook to buy them, whatever price they set.  If you only order 1-2, it's OK, but if you order 20-50, you can get stuck with a big bill.  The purple ice cream balls were something like $0.43 each when they first came out, so make sure to check your prices.  Once they pick the parts, they're non-returnable, and they bill you when it ships, so you can't stop the order once it's in the warehouse.

This is where paying by paypal really helps. They cannot increase the amount they charge you. They can write to you to say the price has changed and that you owe them, but they cannot increase the amount billed without your knowledge.

23 hours ago, koalayummies said:

LOL I wasnt sure either! I thought there was a year where it didn't get closed down. Thanks @Anonknee Muss for confirming that.

Yeah wasn't it? For a little while there at least right? Williejm, Anonkee Muss know? Was that this year?

*huh*

Hey no problem! It closed over summer for a while last year :wacko:

I can’t remember if it did this year. It didn’t close during lockdown, I know that much.

^ I guess it depends where you are. It didn't close over summer last year in the northern hemisphere and did close during lockdown for UK and EU users.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

^ I guess it depends where you are. It didn't close over summer last year in the northern hemisphere and did close during lockdown for UK and EU users.

Oh it did close? I can’t remember, this year has gone so fast *oh2*

Oh by the way I live in the UK.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

So! Here in Canada it usually closes around this time of year until early February but that did not happen last year as I remember correctly that I was ordering parts past midnight in a NY eve party...;) yeah I’m that guy:)

it did close for a while in spring this year due to Covid-19. 
Now... just in case it closes. What do you guys feel is the best stuff to order now while we can? ( I want to place an order but I don’t know what:)))

Hey guys ! I received this order, it contains various new parts and minifigures from recent sets.

âť—This time all my golden bananas were missing, instead I got extras of small parts like studsâť—

Once again, see all the different parts ordered on the picture.

Minifigs :

Order #20 : Last B&P order of 2020? 2/2

Parts :

Order #20 : Last B&P order of 2020? 1/1

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

2 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Hey guys ! I received this order, it contains various new parts and minifigures from recent sets.

âť—This time all my golden bananas were missing, instead I got extras of small parts like studsâť—

Once again, see all the different parts ordered on the picture.

Minifigs :

Parts :

Very cool

Edited by Megbricks

Small question, if anyone knows... I am checking the website everyday, to see if some parts for the 10277 become available. Till now, I have three parts that I want to order, but the are always not available to deliver. How do you guys do in this situation? It's just a matter of waiting, or is it possible to order them by email of phone?

4 hours ago, Marinho said:

Small question, if anyone knows... I am checking the website everyday, to see if some parts for the 10277 become available. Till now, I have three parts that I want to order, but the are always not available to deliver. How do you guys do in this situation? It's just a matter of waiting, or is it possible to order them by email of phone?

Used to be, but it's hard now. An inexperienced operator might add them for you, but they may be cancelled (even though in my last order they haven't been cancelled, but it has been only partially shipped).

If it's the wheels you're after, I'd try Bricklink instead.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:31 PM, MKJoshA said:

They'll be back in stock. Just keep checking.

Just checked and 8 were available, bought all of them!
Now they're out of stock again..

Hope it's no error and they will ship soon

6 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Just checked and 8 were available, bought all of them!
Now they're out of stock again..

Hope it's no error and they will ship soon

I bought mine the first day they were available and they are still 'in warehouse', so it may be after the holidays before they ship.

1 hour ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

How long after the new releases on Jan 1st will the website be updated you think? I want to buy more of the one torso that’s coming in the new modular set. Thanks!

The pieces will be added sometime between 1st - 3rd. Some might become available straight away but no one knows for sure.