LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I am still waiting for some of the more interesting parts from recent sets to show up as "for sale" before I jump on another order (although its entirely possible these parts may never become available to buy such as the police sweater from the City Advent Calendar, the nose from the tram in the Main Square set, the new helicopter control panel from the Main Square set or the dark red/dark green/cool yellow doors from the Diagon Alley set)

I did notice that some of the new parts from the Ecto are showing up as for sale including the windscreen, steering wheel, 1x3 caution stripes tile and 2 x 2 slope with black vertical stripes.

The titanium metallic head from the Mos Eisley set is also available for sale.

The other reason I am holding off on an order is the risk that it will show up while I am away on xmas holidays and I will miss the package (even more of a problem since B&P orders aren't tracked)

3 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I spoke to Customer Service yesterday and they said Bricks and Pieces comes from Poland and Pick a Brick comes from Denmark.

Other way around:

When will my parts be delivered?

Pick a Brick orders are sent from a special warehouse in Strykow, Poland and shipped by DHL. You can see the status of your delivery by logging into your LEGO® Account on our Order Status page. Tracking information won’t be available until the order has shipped and may be limited until the order has reached its destination country.

Bricks & Pieces orders are sent directly from our headquarters in Billund, Denmark! They are also shipped by DHL, but these orders can’t be tracked.

21 minutes ago, Gianluca Morelli said:

Hi,

is there a new reference for the minifigure hand? They were previously available as 3820 but they are now all sold out (and without picture).

Thanks,

Gianluca

I don't think so. In fact, I don't think they were ever meant to be sold that way as they do not appear in sets like that so they have probably just closed that route to getting them.

18 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I was just going off of LEGO CS. Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated!

Yeah I didn't mean it as like you or them were wrong, safe bet that they just misspoke/switched them up. They handle so many calls its understandable. 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:15 AM, MAB said:

I don't think so. In fact, I don't think they were ever meant to be sold that way as they do not appear in sets like that so they have probably just closed that route to getting them.

Thats a bummer. Always like having yellow hands around to convert fleshies.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, koalayummies said:

Yeah I didn't mean it as like you or them were wrong, safe bet that they just misspoke/switched them up. They handle so many calls its understandable. 

No I understand :classic:

On 11/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, koalayummies said:

Thats a bummer. Always like having yellow hands around to convert fleshies.

Same, I haven’t done it in a while so I haven’t bought them in a while :hmpf_bad:

Some parts from Diagon Alley are now available:
Hat+Hair combo 6322487
Wand Box 6310366

21 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Wand Box 6310366

It allows me to order just 3, is the same for you?
I'm not going to resell them on BL, I just want them to MOC :cry2:

22 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Some parts from Diagon Alley are now available:
Hat+Hair combo 6322487
Wand Box 6310366 

Funny, I ordered some parts by phone on monday, they weren't available on B&P, now most of them are, so maybe they were forced to put a price on them.

I was kinda forced to order by phone because they were offering half-priced 20eur coupons, only the online ones were already out of stock. The operator had so many troubles with the website (1hour 20min on the phone!), most likely because of the no-price parts.

So, here are the other ones that I ordered & that are now available:

35480 (1x2 rounded plate) in blue
73873 (1x2 printed console)
18747 (rollerskate) in tan

(I also had 68504 in my order but it still doesn't show a price)

Also, new sets available:

40416, 21165, 21166, 21167 & 10276 (colosseum)

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

probably the last 3, now out of stock

Edited by anothergol

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

I'm not going to resell them on BL, I just want them to MOC :cry2:

I only tried to order 3, so I'm not sure!

19 minutes ago, anothergol said:

(I also had 68504 in my order but it still doesn't show a price)

Not sure what happened with the stock, since I ordered by phone because of my coupon.

Be careful ordering items with zero price.  They can get canceled, but if they don't, you're on the hook to buy them, whatever price they set.  If you only order 1-2, it's OK, but if you order 20-50, you can get stuck with a big bill.  The purple ice cream balls were something like $0.43 each when they first came out, so make sure to check your prices.  Once they pick the parts, they're non-returnable, and they bill you when it ships, so you can't stop the order once it's in the warehouse.

9 minutes ago, Grover said:

Not sure what happened with the stock, since I ordered by phone because of my coupon.

Be careful ordering items with zero price.  They can get canceled, but if they don't, you're on the hook to buy them, whatever price they set.  If you only order 1-2, it's OK, but if you order 20-50, you can get stuck with a big bill.  The purple ice cream balls were something like $0.43 each when they first came out, so make sure to check your prices.  Once they pick the parts, they're non-returnable, and they bill you when it ships, so you can't stop the order once it's in the warehouse.

I know, I've had it happen with wrongly-priced items as well.

And actually, checking my order again, it went from 0 (operator initially said 27eur, minus my 20eur coupon, and ended up giving me the rest for the 1 hour of waiting) to 16eur.
And I see they've cancelled 6306752 (the cup), the one that still has no price. Great. So yeah, when Lego tells you they give stuff for free for whatever technical reason, it's rarely true.

Edited by anothergol

1 minute ago, anothergol said:

And I see they've cancelled 6306752 (the cup), the one that still has no price. Great.

Yeah, usually the zero dollar items get canceled.  I avoid buying them if I can.  I try to keep track of the parts I need and if I think I've already ordered them, I wind up not having them even though they got canceled.  The good news is that $0 items usually show in inventory eventually.  The ones that don't even show as $0 usually never appear.

Well it's the only no-price item that got cancelled in my order, the other ones got a price, and another one was initially cancelled by the operator, an unprinted white skull part. So at that stage they knew at least one of them was impossible to get.

I had only ordred 4 wand boxes, knowing such a special part wouldn't be cheap.

The strange ones are still the gold-plated ones. I wouldn't have dared to order dozens, and yet they're still there sitting at 2 cents, regularly back in stock. And no one has paid more for them.

Edited by anothergol

3 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Damn!

They'll be back in stock. Just keep checking.

26 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

In years past they close B&P down around this time for the holiday surge to prioritize customer service replacement parts right?

I think so because its not letting me order.  

9 hours ago, koalayummies said:

In years past they close B&P down around this time for the holiday surge to prioritize customer service replacement parts right?

Yes, but if I remember correctly they did not do it last year, or am I dreaming?:wacko: