LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, jp-30 said:

is there a way to search orĀ find flesh-toned minifig heads in B&P without trawling through every licensed set in the rare hope they are available (as per Stranger Things)?

Never mind, reading the thread backwards and found this:

That website is indeed what we generally use to find parts but other than the very common Peter Parker/Henry Turner/Zach Mitchell head the only other flesh toned heads are from Stranger Things

So how many of you have ordered ship hull parts? Surely we're entering a golden age of custom ships, at least the sort based on the standard giant hull parts...

I'm already in my 2nd order, and i just started using this service.... Just waiting for the 10277 wheels to be available to put a new order. As i live in Switzerland, it is actually better to order here, as I can avoid paying custom taxes, that sometimes I pay with brickink.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, Guyon2002 said:

That website is indeed what we generally use to find parts but other than the very common Peter Parker/Henry Turner/Zach Mitchell head the only other flesh toned heads are from Stranger Things

Thanks for that info, that's saved me some time!Ā 

Bert and Ernieā€™sĀ torsos are available. As well as this:

DOUBLE SPHERE 2X2X1 2/3, W/ KNOB, NO.7

Element
Par Design Id
Prix Ơ l'unitƩ
CAD 1.77
Ā 
Ā 

I bought 40 double spheres. What am I going to do with this. Put one in a bin at every corner of my city?:)

Edited by Megbricks

3 hours ago, Aurore said:

New Elementary also releases lists of latest parts. Here are the ones for october and november 2020 :Ā https://www.newelementary.com/2020/11/lego-pieces-november-20-rebrickable.html.html (yes, with the two .html)

The downside of their lists is that it contains all new parts (like the one at Brickset too). Many of them are not for sale. The good thing about the other list is that they focus on purchasable parts.

Ā 

Maybe I'm the only one who was constantly checking, but the large tan curved slopes from the Ideas Brick Sea Barracuda are finally available. Ordered some to work on the roofs of my Mos Eisley buildings.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:17 AM, Tusserte said:

Also the new parts from the Sesame Street lamppost (green lamppost, trans-opal sphere) are available!

Thanks! Ordered. :)

18 hours ago, MAB said:

The good thing about the other list is that they focus on purchasable parts.

Is it? Then the selection of available parts should really differ from country to country. It lists many (unlicensed) parts that I would love to order but are not for sale on the French B&P site!

Ā 

Edited by Aurore
Added a precision

Is hair piece 25409 just not on B&P at all? Strange! Seemed an unassuming and normal part, but it's not listed on B&P at all, let alone available to buy.

52 minutes ago, MAB said:

Nice. Still not available to buy in UK.

I had to call in and it was on back order, however it was shipped a couple of weeks before they said it would :sweet:

3 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Is hair piece 25409ļ»æ just not on B&P at all? Strange! Seemed an unassuming and normal part, but it's not listed on B&P at all, let alone available to buy.

I was looking for that one as well, to update my RotS Anakin Skywalker minifigures. I'm pretty sure the tan version from the Ninjago sets was available for some time, not sure why they now removed the part entirely...

Anyone want to predict (based on past history) how likely the ox/cow head piece from the 2021 Chinese New Year sets is to show up on B&P? I wouldn't mind it (especially if I can find torso/legs that would match to get a "cow suit" figure) but I don't want the entire set :)

Ā 

14 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Anyone want to predict (based on past history) how likely the ox/cow head piece from the 2021 Chinese New Year sets is to show up on B&P? I wouldn't mind it (especially if I can find torso/legs that would match to get a "cow suit" figure) but I don't want the entire set :)

Ā 

I was thinking the same, I would probably go with one of these two for the legs:

970c00pb0811.jpg970cf00pb01.png

And probably the Minotaur's torso:

973pb1026c01.png

Ā 

I already have the faun legs on a Minotaur.

39 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Anyone want to predict (based on past history) how likely the ox/cow head piece from the 2021 Chinese New Year sets is to show up on B&P?

I'mĀ quite optimistic and would expect it to be available on B&P. The rat headpiece from the Lion Dance set is available.
Most (if not all) the special and printed parts from this year's Chinese New Year sets are still on sale on B&P : I hope it will be the same with the new sets!Ā :excited:

Edited by Aurore
Found a better wording

You know a part Lego should bring back? 3614b (BrickLink number), the old maxifig hand. What with the resurgence in towball-based joints... It would fit so well with modern things. I'd surely buy dozens and dozens on B&P if it came in any remotely reasonable colors.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:06 AM, Marinho said:

I'm already in my 2nd order, and i just started using this service....

Well you did it folks. You got another one completely addicted. Well done.

So now you're gonna need to eat cheap, no new clothes, do all repairs yourself, hope you stumble across an undiscovered mineral deposit etc.:moar:

8 minutes ago, Grover said:

Depth of field got screwed up on this picture, but the interesting parts are in focus.

orange spaceman parts available too???