LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 10/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, Guyon2002 said:

That's normal, you can only see the part numbers but I believe someone here made a script that forced the site to show the images as well. Why LEGO hasn't just implemented something like that themselves is beyond me :def_shrug:

Thanks for the reply! Well, next time I will take a print before putting the order, as I had to went one by one to check the parts I ordered, and the one's I need now to order at bricklink...

I added the order yesterday, and it says on the "main order" shipped, but all the parts inside the order are still In Warehouse. I don't think they would ship it so fast...

41 minutes ago, Marinho said:

Thanks for the reply! Well, next time I will take a print before putting the order, as I had to went one by one to check the parts I ordered, and the one's I need now to order at bricklink...

I made a system on Google Sheets to automatically show up images based on part number. I use it to create wishlists of the parts I need.
It's not as clean and fast as a script but you get the job done. PM me if you want, I will explain how to do.

1 hour ago, Marinho said:

I added the order yesterday, and it says on the "main order" shipped, but all the parts inside the order are still In Warehouse. I don't think they would ship it so fast...

It always does that. It hasn't shipped until you get a receipt from Lego for the order.

I placed a bricks and pieces order on Aug 4 20, it supposedly shipped on Sept 2 20, I still have not received it (I'm in Canada) I emailed them about two weeks ago, no response, I emailed again and got a response pretty quick and they said the would resend it

The odd thing is, I never received an emailed invoice when it shipped, and I also never received any VIP points for it when it shipped, I feel like it wasn't actually shipped on Sept 2nd, and it was a glitch or something that said it did...anybody else have this experience? 

2 hours ago, lowbike1 said:

I placed a bricks and pieces order on Aug 4 20, it supposedly shipped on Sept 2 20, I still have not received it (I'm in Canada) I emailed them about two weeks ago, no response, I emailed again and got a response pretty quick and they said the would resend it

The odd thing is, I never received an emailed invoice when it shipped, and I also never received any VIP points for it when it shipped, I feel like it wasn't actually shipped on Sept 2nd, and it was a glitch or something that said it did...anybody else have this experience? 

No this hasn’t happened to me before, did you say all this to Customer Support?

10 hours ago, lowbike1 said:

My VIP points are coming in weird.  If I have a $100 purchase, it shows up as four unequal amounts on the same day that add up to the right points.  I have heard there are some issues with folks not getting the right points right now.  Make sure to check your double VIP points and stuff you order on B&P, too, to make sure you get them, because sometimes they don't show up.

Sorry you are having trouble with an order.  I had trouble with one earlier this summer.  They've been fairly fast recently for me, but I'm in the US.  They supposedly have tracking on B&P and PAB now, although the B&P tracking is supposed to be on their end only.  I have yet to see any of it.  Glad they resent it!  They're usually good about that.

My VIP points are added in a per item / lot basis, sometimes there are many entries for one order, if I order one of this and one of that.

15 hours ago, lowbike1 said:

Did the parts entry in the order details say shipped, or just the top line?

18 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

No this hasn’t happened to me before, did you say all this to Customer Support?

I resent an email after I realized this, I haven't called because I cant sit on hold at work for that long :(

5 hours ago, MAB said:

My VIP points are added in a per item / lot basis, sometimes there are many entries for one order, if I order one of this and one of that.

Did the parts entry in the order details say shipped, or just the top line?

each part entry says shipped

2 hours ago, lowbike1 said:

I resent an email after I realized this, I haven't called because I cant sit on hold at work for that long :(

They do have Satruday hours, at least here in the US, unless of course you work Saturdays.

19 hours ago, Grover said:

They do have Satruday hours, at least here in the US, unless of course you work Saturdays.

Same for the UK. We used to have Sunday hours too for a short while.

19 hours ago, Grover said:

I'll have to check, it makes sense that they would

I tried to call in and buy the x-mas deer now, but it did not come in stock before end of November (last time I called they said end of October).

Still no pigs in stock either :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

I tried to call in and buy the x-mas deer now, but it did not come in stock before end of November (last time I called they said end of October).

Hopefully it’ll be in time for Black Friday!

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Hopefully it’ll be in time for Black Friday!

:laugh: I doubt it would be on BF sale anyway :tongue:

My next B&P order is on hold pending the (hopeful) availability of more of the parts from the Main Square set (such as the yellow front from the tram, the police torso with short sleeves, the 1 x 1 round vita rush brick and the helicopter control panel slope) as well as non-licensed/non-specific parts from the Diagon Alley set such as the doors in dark red, dark green and cool yellow, the 2 x 2 corner brick in dark tan and the medium lavender legs. Oh and that neat "ugly sweater" police torso from the City Advent Calendar would be nice to snag as well.

None of those are available yet but for those Technic builders out there, I did notice that the Land Rover wheel arch in white from the new Mindstorms set IS available for sale if that's something people are interested in.

Some of the other new parts are also available (but not all of them and as expected none of the electronic bits are available)

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

:laugh: I doubt it would be on BF sale anyway :tongue:

:laugh:

Im not expecting it to be on sale but rather in time so I can place a B&P order at the same time as the BF sale sets so I won’t have to pay £2 P&P on the B&P.

13 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Are there non-licensed pigs that are to come available soon?  All the pink ones from the pirate ship and HP were marked as Licensed earlier.

9 hours ago, Grover said:

Are there non-licensed pigs that are to come available soon?  All the pink ones from the pirate ship and HP were marked as Licensed earlier.

It is the pink ones I am talking about :classic: They are most likely licensed because the HP theme used their budget to make them, the pirates just stole it :pir-huzzah2: However it is just a generic pig not a named HP character so in time at least if it shows up in other sets the license will be removed e.g. like the lobster from Batman :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Grover said:

Deer weren't supposed to ship until Nov 6th but showed early!

WHAT *huh* You managed to order it :wacko:

34 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

WHAT *huh* You managed to order it :wacko:

I ordered them the day the price dropped.  Last I heard they're backordered through Nov. 12 now.

is there a way to search or find flesh-toned minifig heads in B&P without trawling through every licensed set in the rare hope they are available (as per Stranger Things)?

Never mind, reading the thread backwards and found this:

On 8/29/2020 at 11:49 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Try this website: https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.app/index.html

It lets you sort available B&P stuff by color or category; if you look within a category it'll sort by color. So if you go to "minifig heads" then it will show you the ones available in each color.

It's not 100% synced to what's in stock on B&P at any given moment but it's close.

Edited by jp-30