LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 9/16/2020 at 1:58 PM, Megbricks said:

Where are you from?

New Zealand.

On 9/17/2020 at 3:10 PM, Megbricks said:

They are available  now!!!

tempted, but not enough other parts in stock to justify buying the the gold wheels (4x ? ) for $20 shipping =P

The hearing aid head is showing up as for sale right now for me here in Australia.

Looking at the other parts exclusive to that set (or at least listed as "in 1 set" on Brickset), the fire helicopter printed tail, tram front (lower and upper), dark brown pigtails hair, green half circle plate, police torso, orange car base, vita rush round brick and new control panel slope are not for sale.

Both glasses heads, the lime green jacket, mayoral torso, corn headgear and grey robin hood hat are for sale though.

5 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

New Zealand.

tempted, but not enough other parts in stock to justify buying the the gold wheels (4x ? ) for $20 shipping =P

WoW 20$ shipping??? Here its 4,50$

COW HORN

Element
Design Number
Unit Price
USD 0.24

DBG cow horn.

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

COW HORN

Element
Design Number
Unit Price
USD 0.24

DBG cow horn.

Man, that's expensive!  I'm waiting for the white ones to come in.

3 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

So surprising considering what everyone else was saying

Yes, indeed. TLG itself says on its German site that shipping will take from 5 up to 7 weeks.

Is anyone with more experience knowing how long it is usually taking for popular pieces to sell out on B&P and when pieces are usually coming back into the stock? I'm wanting to buy several pieces that were being released recently, but I am seeing they are already out of stock!!

8 minutes ago, The Reader said:

Yes, indeed. TLG itself says on its German site that shipping will take from 5 up to 7 weeks.

For me it was the same, so it is nice to see they are getting things send earlier

I've had flattened K2 boxes but not full height.

They are the same or similar to the boxes you used to be able to buy filled with PAB parts in store.

5 hours ago, MAB said:

I've had flattened K2 boxes but not full height.

They are the same or similar to the boxes you used to be able to buy filled with PAB parts in store.

Oh yeah? Now they gave up and they are just sending me the whole boxes:)

6 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

Wow, it's a nice haul. What you were ordering?

This:

And this

16 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

If 7 more people quote a whole post with all the images in it then we'll be at a new page!

And we should do the same thing on that page too!

Good idea!

10 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Oh yeah? Now they gave up and they are just sending me the whole boxes:)

This:

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

17 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

If 7 more people quote a whole post with all the images in it then we'll be at a new page!

Please don't do that. Everyone!

Ohhhhhh lego has removed all of the licensed pieces from the super Mario sets. They were available before, no more tubes, scanable pieces, turtle shells etc....

really upset by this!! I didn’t order enough!!:(

Edited by Megbricks

On 9/22/2020 at 10:16 PM, koalayummies said:

I don't really get it. What is the point of so many pictures of packaging boxes. 

3 hours ago, MAB said:

I don't really get it. What is the point of so many pictures of packaging boxes. 

I think he just took a stab at how many people on this forum quote posts with loads of images/links in them without removing said things, it can get pretty annoying.

On 9/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, Megbricks said:

Ohhhhhh lego has removed all of the licensed pieces from the super Mario sets. They were available before, no more tubes, scanable pieces, turtle shells etc....

really upset by this!! I didn’t order enough!!:(

Thankfully many of them were expensive parts so I wasn't interested in them in large quantities. Got a single tube though so that's nice. 

8 minutes ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Thankfully many of them were expensive parts so I wasn't interested in them in large quantities. Got a single tube though so that's nice. 

Yeah they were. I got like 20 tubes but I am planing a big diorama and needed more than that. :/

The one Mario-specific part I wanted was the flag with the Bowser logo... And that one never made it on there, as far as I can tell. (Well, I guess if the printed parts for Bowser himself had made it on there, I'd have ordered some of those too.)

Which tubes do you mean? The main pipe from the starter course? Man that one will be in high demand for years, won't it...

On 9/24/2020 at 1:02 AM, Guyon2002 said:

I think he just took a stab at how many people on this forum quote posts with loads of images/links in them without removing said things, it can get pretty annoying.

:grin: Correct.