LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

21 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

I asked Jan Beyer last september, he said all B&P orders are handled from Billund. If the printed stamp on your envelope says otherwise I would guess it is for logistical reason, where a lot of orders are shipped in bulk to some hub and then split and forwarded.

I was thinking the same thing.  They probably dispatch a bunch of stuff to the US office in CT weekly.  And then they mail it out from there as domestic mail.  I'd be willing to be it's less expensive to ship one big create of things over, then a lot of small parcels from Europe.  Might also explain why some people seemingly get their orders a lot quicker than others - maybe the quicker orders happen to be one of the last fulfilled and put into a shipment, which would make it one of the first orders out when it hits stateside.  

Edited by Alpinemaps

Got 5 boxes of pieces today. Mario stuff and these:

I don’t Remember  how many I ordered. I’m going to have to make a huge project with them. 

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Got 5 boxes of pieces today. Mario stuff and these:

I don’t Remember  how many I ordered. I’m going to have to make a huge project with them. 

Argh I want those gold wheels. It was out of stock last time i place order.

4 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

It is so beautifuly! I am waiting for my demons and spider queen to be arriving too. When you were placing the order for this ones???

I ordered on 2nd August :P 

1 minute ago, Pchan1983 said:

They were available a few days ago... at that price, it is worth it to just order 200 of these and pay the 4$ shipping fee. In Canada it comes out to 10,50. In the us I believe it’s going to be around 8$ with shipping for two of these. 

Check every other day. They really are often available 

Where are you from? I can check and let you know. I check it everyday:)

My B&P order showed up today.

The packaging has a return address of "Mascot NSW" and a "for use with domestic parcels only" Australia Post logo so it must have been shipped in a big lot from Denmark to Australia and then handed off to Australia Post from there.

Loot shot to come once I finish checking it all.

After a lost package I've started taking the @Megbricks approach and ordering several smaller orders.  I'll consolidate them once they're all here and take a pic.  I got in an order with three elements today from August 17, so they're moving faster now, at least for small orders.

Edited by Grover

The shipping cost to Australia (and the high free shipping threshold) makes doing smaller orders too expensive.

Then again, my last Bricklink order had a $21 order price and a $12 shipping cost (not that much lower than the shipping cost for B&P) so maybe I shouldn't be so worried :)

38 minutes ago, jonwil said:

The shipping cost to Australia (and the high free shipping threshold) makes doing smaller orders too expensive.

Then again, my last Bricklink order had a $21 order price and a $12 shipping cost (not that much lower than the shipping cost for B&P) so maybe I shouldn't be so worried :)

My last order was $17, plus four for shipping. So yeah we have much better shipping but if we get sick or shot (better odds here :tongue:) or somehow wind up in the hospital then we go into debt so... I'd take paying more for shipping in exchange for healthcare lets trade. :grin:

All three big boat hull parts are available in reddish brown right now; get 'em while they're hot.

Boat hull front (sometimes cheaper on BrickLink though):
Design ID 64651
Element ID in reddish brown 6317943

Boat hull front riser (significantly expensive on BL):
Design ID 14740
Design ID 6310953

Boat hull middle (very expensive on BL):
Design ID 95227
Element ID in reddish brown 6310954

The "standard" configuration of ships like The Brick Bounty is 1x hull front, 1x riser, 3x hull middle. Barracuda Bay has 4x hull middle. Brickbeard's Bounty used a mere 2x hull middle but one hull front on each end. Black Seas Barracuda used 3x hull middle but also a specialized stern piece, so more similar to Barracuda Bay.

Loot shot of my order:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CR6iT9bgb71TXheHmt3Q8HOKFhPt-QBy/view

WOafTCoxxuRv_jwpK6_ex8Gh-zmJd1cbgdQlN7h1Excuse the quality, there was limited light and my good camera needs batteries. Any parts you can't ID from the picture I will be happy to identify :)

Some good stuff in the haul like fig parts from the 2hy City sets (airport, elite police and ocean exploration). fig parts from the 2hy Hidden Side sets (including several of the torsos and legs from the Nate Lockem character in the jail set), the new chopper motorbike, the Mario arrow tile (the only Mario part that was available and that I thought I had a use for), more of the animals from the ocean exploration sets (I bought the little sub with the hammerhead shark in it already), lots of hairpieces and hats, parts from the Crocodile Locomotive, assorted printed bits and more. The 1 x 2 x 2 window glass is the trans-black-opal one from the Micky & Minnie figs set, its definitely a very unusual color when you look at it (its almost like its got some purple in there). And yes those are 1 x 1 round tiles in trans-clear-opal, trans-blue-opal and trans-clear-glitter :). Also picked up some of the creator astronaut torsos and the legs everyone seems to think match well with them (from the Hidden Side robot)

The big blue airplane tail is going to eventually go on a MOC of an Ansett Airlines passenger jet (I am sure there are Aussies out there who remember Ansett...)

What I like about B&P is that I can get parts that would otherwise require buying expensive sets (or paying up on the secondary market) like the ship captain from the big ocean exploration ship, parts from the Bookshop and some Barracuda Bay bits like the black barrel.

Edited by jonwil

6 minutes ago, jonwil said:

The big blue airplane tail is going to eventually go on a MOC of an Ansett Airlines passenger jet (I am sure there are Aussies out there who remember Ansett...)

Grew up going to the Ansett airport every two weeks as a child as my dad used to do FIFO work via Ansett. Would love to see your MOC when it's done. Still have very fond memories. :-)

21 minutes ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

I am addicted and now am waiting for my precious demons to come. Are we knowing when the Mos Eisley pieces will be updated in bricks and pieces?

When the set has been released to the public and not only to the VIPs.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

Man it's about time I called again and asked about the Ninjago orcs once more... When either they go on B&P, or they're on BL for significantly less than $3 each, I'm getting at least a dozen.

22 hours ago, Grover said:

After a lost package I've started taking the @Megbricks approach and ordering several smaller orders.  I'll consolidate them once they're all here and take a pic.  I got in an order with three elements today from August 17, so they're moving faster now, at least for small orders.

Hehe. :)

On 9/15/2020 at 9:54 PM, Pchan1983 said:

They are available  now!!!

19 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

All three big boat hull parts are available in reddish brown right now; get 'em while they're hot.

Boat hull front (sometimes cheaper on BrickLink though):
Design ID 64651
Element ID in reddish brown 6317943

Boat hull front riser (significantly expensive on BL):
Design ID 14740
Design ID 6310953

Boat hull middle (very expensive on BL):
Design ID 95227
Element ID in reddish brown 6310954

The "standard" configuration of ships like The Brick Bounty is 1x hull front, 1x riser, 3x hull middle. Barracuda Bay has 4x hull middle. Brickbeard's Bounty used a mere 2x hull middle but one hull front on each end. Black Seas Barracuda used 3x hull middle but also a specialized stern piece, so more similar to Barracuda Bay.

Thanks!!! Just ordered myself a boat;)

3 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Man it's about time I called again and asked about the Ninjago orcs once more... When either they go on B&P, or they're on BL for significantly less than $3 each, I'm getting at least a dozen.

You do know not everything always goes to B&P right? If it's not on there now so long after the sets released I doubt they'd be added in the future :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

You do know not everything always goes to B&P right? If it's not on there now so long after the sets released I doubt they'd be added in the future :sceptic:

Yes, and it is a bad sign when most of the other torso and minifigure parts from the same set(s) have been added. It is almost certainly a sign that the missing ones will not be added.

Weird stuff happening now on B&P...

Try 54577, one of the mispriced gold parts. It lets me put one in my cart, but then the number selector only lets me choose "1". Click "add to cart" again and it says "Brick quantity limit reached" and underneath it "Quantity for the selected part exceeds the quantity in this set."

Very strange messages!

53 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Try 54577, one of the mispriced gold parts. It lets me put one in my cart, but then the number selector only lets me choose "1". Click "add to cart" again and it says "Brick quantity limit reached" and underneath it "Quantity for the selected part exceeds the quantity in this set."

Very strange messages!

That may well be that they only have 1 left in stock. I have seen it before and bought the maximum number. Then tried again after placing the order and none were available.

Or it might just be purchase limits. Strangely there are 4 in the only set it comes in, so it cannot be that limit wrongly imposed at B+P.

Edited by MAB

16 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Very strange messages!

Happened a few Times to me with these pieces. I just Buy the max then wait for restock. 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Flak Maniak said:

I am thinking the same thing. Annoying we can only get their armour