LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

If you call over the phone, the reps won't sell you the parts even on a backorder.  So I think these new parts really are not for sale yet.  A few new recolors are available and in stock on B&P but not much yet.  Zero price and out of stock means it's not for sale, but non-zero price and out of stock means it's actually out of stock.

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

My order from the 5th August has shipped. YAY :)

Mine from August 3rd as well, let's go!

Availability of parts depends on your country.

Lego has provided prices for most new elements only to selected countries (such as Germany). 
You may have some prices set to 0, although some countries can normally buy the same part via the website. 

hat.png

47 minutes ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

Availability of parts depends on your country.

Lego has provided prices for most new elements only to selected countries (such as Germany). 
You may have some prices set to 0, although some countries can normally buy the same part via the website. 

<snip>

Wow, thanks for sharing that. Time to move to Germany I guess.

2 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Wow, thanks for sharing that. Time to move to Germany I guess.

Not at 2.52 Euro! I'll paint the ears on yellow ones instead.

@BrickWorld_PL I can't even see that piece being available on brickset or bricklink with any of those numbers. Are those licensed skin tone ears instead of yellow? What set do they even come in??

What I don't get is why there would be different availability in different countries if all B&P orders get shipped from one single warehouse...

Hopefully some of the good non-licensed parts from the newer sets become available like the sweater on the cop in the City Advent Calendar (and the police badge print), the hearing aid head from the Town Square, the dark red, dark green and cool yellow doors from the Diagon Alley, the lavender legs and 1x1 round plate with hole in dark tan also from that set and and the coffee-in-face head on the fire fighter in the Town Square.

I also hope the new glass piece in Diagon Alley isn't considered "licensed" and I can get some (I already got 2 in clear from the HP CMFs but I want them in trans-orange as well :)

Edited by jonwil

2 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

@BrickWorld_PL I can't even see that piece being available on brickset or bricklink with any of those numbers. Are those licensed skin tone ears instead of yellow? What set do they even come in??

Friends Advent Calendar

My last B&P order hasn't even arrived yet and I am already building a wish list for the next one :)

Looking at the latest additions to the Brickset database I see even more I want like the Vita Rush printed 1 x 1 round brick, #1 Mayor torso, new control panel slope (seen in the Main Square set), updated 1x2 letter print tile and the new yellow nose from the tram in the Main Square set.

My order from Aug 1st arrived yesterday via DHL from Denmark. Is that because of the Mexico factory being closed? I live in the US and it seems crazy for them to ship it all the way from overseas.

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

My order from Aug 1st arrived yesterday via DHL from Denmark. Is that because of the Mexico factory being closed? I live in the US and it seems crazy for them to ship it all the way from overseas.

All B&P orders come from denmark

Still waiting for my order that shipped on the 2nd (or at least the 2nd is the date on the email I got saying its shipped). Although I am not worried yet, I know its probably going to take longer both to get here from Denmark and to get to me once it hits Australa.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Still waiting for my order that shipped on the 2nd (or at least the 2nd is the date on the email I got saying its shipped). Although I am not worried yet, I know its probably going to take longer both to get here from Denmark and to get to me once it hits Australa.

I’m in the same boat waiting for the two that shipped on the 24th of August. I think it’s a combination of the slow shipping plus the crazy AusPost delays. Had a package from Big W take three and a half weeks going across the city. I am a little nervous but going to keep being patient and have a nice surprise when it finally gets here. 

On 9/10/2020 at 7:30 PM, budgieishere said:

I’m in the same boat waiting for the two that shipped on the 24th of August. I think it’s a combination of the slow shipping plus the crazy AusPost delays. Had a package from Big W take three and a half weeks going across the city. I am a little nervous but going to keep being patient and have a nice surprise when it finally gets here. 

Following on from this, those two still haven’t arrived but a third one shipped on the 3rd of September arrived. I’ll take it! Nothing too interesting, most of that was in the second order.

A33-DE181-3-B65-4-B58-AE95-6523-D1-D5-F9

Alright so, part 95227, the giant boat hull middle part. It's listed on B&P. It's even in stock, in white! For obvious reasons, I want to buy some 6085211, which is in reddish brown. It's listed on there! But it's listed as out of stock; I haven't been checking religiously but I haven't seen it in stock ever. (I think months ago when I checked, the reddish brown version might not have been listed at all, even?)

Have you guys ever seen it in stock? Guess I'll try calling again at some point and ask for just that... Ask if I can backorder it. Though thus far I haven't had any success asking for backorders.

On 9/5/2020 at 1:42 PM, LegoFjotten said:

All B&P orders are shipped from Billund, unless something has changed in the last 12 months.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:26 PM, BaristaBricks said:

All B&P orders come from denmark

All my B&P orders have come from Enfield, CT except this one:

800x649.jpg

And here's my 2nd order that showed up on Fri:

800x743.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 5:31 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Alright so, part 95227, the giant boat hull middle part. It's listed on B&P. It's even in stock, in white! For obvious reasons, I want to buy some 6085211, which is in reddish brown. It's listed on there! But it's listed as out of stock; I haven't been checking religiously but I haven't seen it in stock ever. (I think months ago when I checked, the reddish brown version might not have been listed at all, even?)

Have you guys ever seen it in stock? Guess I'll try calling again at some point and ask for just that... Ask if I can backorder it. Though thus far I haven't had any success asking for backorders.

I can confirm that it was available as of a week or two back. I'd been considering an order with it, but decided I'd place it later. Kinda regret that now, as you might imagine :tongue:

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

All my B&P orders have come from Enfield, CT except this one:

I asked Jan Beyer last september, he said all B&P orders are handled from Billund. If the printed stamp on your envelope says otherwise I would guess it is for logistical reason, where a lot of orders are shipped in bulk to some hub and then split and forwarded.