LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

14 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Silly question. I have been looking on the net and can’t find anything. Has lego ever given us a peek into the Bricks and Pieces warehouse?

I had a peek last year :grin:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I had a peek last year :grin:

Lucky you. What does it look like rows of bins on shelving?

3 more orders just shipped.  Boy they are on fire!!:)

1 minute ago, Megbricks said:

Lucky you. What does it look like rows of bins on shelving?

From what I heard it is partly cloudy all the time and everything is very bright and sort of emanating light and rainbows. The people there fly around with wings coming out of their backs and the bins are more basket like and sort of floating and pieces appear to magically pop out of nowhere and land in the containers.

Since some of you seem like geniuses at navigating Bricks and Pieces I wonder if you might help? Other than the Stranger Things set, do you know of any other sets (Or individual part numbers) that have nougat or reddish brown heads available? Thanks in advance! :-)

7 hours ago, koalayummies said:

From what I heard it is partly cloudy all the time and everything is very bright and sort of emanating light and rainbows. The people there fly around with wings coming out of their backs and the bins are more basket like and sort of floating and pieces appear to magically pop out of nowhere and land in the containers.

Hahaha is it situated in unikingdom?:)

I suspect the size of your order will impact how long it takes to ship (i.e. larger orders take longer to ship)

3 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I suspect the size of your order will impact how long it takes to ship (i.e. larger orders take longer to ship)

The orders are taking longer because they are getting a lot of orders and don't have the staff to keep up with all the covid protocols.  It says right at the top of the bricks and pieces page it may take 5-7 weeks to ship.  

I only recently discovered B&P after seeing someone post a haul of gold pieces from the Monkey King Warrior Mech on insta. I did a test order of gold only on 24/7 (2 piece types, 400 in total), then a more substantial order on the 25/7 (54 piece types, 593 in total). Both of those got shipped on Monday after a couple of weeks in Warehouse. Not large per se but definitely different in part spread. A third order from 7/8 is still In Warehouse. Local sourcing here probably plays a part in that too. 

Signed up just to say thank you to the lovely people in this thread. It’s been a delightful realisation that you can source parts from sets that otherwise would be out of my price range or low on my priority list. https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.app/index.html in particular is an amazing resource to just browse in. This has really got me delving deeper into part specifics than I have previously and I’ve greatly enjoyed that process. 

12 hours ago, budgieishere said:

Signed up just to say thank you to the lovely people in this thread.

Muhahahahaha!  That's like thanking a drug dealer for introducing you to crack!  You'll be in the poor house with the rest of us soon, addicted!  :iamded_lol:

Still got an order in warehouse from July 18 and when I received one of my other orders it was missing an lot and a couple of my pieces were in the wrong color :( 

@Evergreen, you can call into the replacement part service (missing bricks) and they will send you the right ones for free.  They've been having a lot of problems lately due to the demand.  One of my orders from May I had to call back 5 times to get right, and even then I've still got a few wrong pieces, but I gave up after 5 tries.  My smaller orders are fine, so I suggest ordering more smaller orders rather than fewer larger ones.

Edited by Grover

10 hours ago, Grover said:

Muhahahahaha!  That's like thanking a drug dealer for introducing you to crack!  You'll be in the poor house with the rest of us soon, addicted!  :iamded_lol:

Speaking of pushers @MKJoshA here is a heavy hitter in the B&P enticement. 200 of these, 200 of those... Wheres the jelly emoji. :wub_drool: This will have to do.

47 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Speaking of pushers @MKJoshA here is a heavy hitter in the B&P enticement. 200 of these, 200 of those... Wheres the jelly emoji. :wub_drool: This will have to do.

I'll admit it. I'm an addict. I blame my fellow LUG member you first told me about it and then all of you for keeping it going!

How often do new parts/sets show up on Bricks and Pieces? Really curious what this new Diagon Alley set is going to have available.

10 hours ago, chris6507 said:

How often do new parts/sets show up on Bricks and Pieces? Really curious what this new Diagon Alley set is going to have available.

Now available. In Italy at least..

No torsos or heads but lots of hair. No (medium, depending on your definitions) lavender legs - at least yet.

Does someone know if the pieces from BAM are also in BnP? I really want the tiger version of Cheetah’s headpiece. 
and if so, what number it has?

Wow, Lego seems to be back to the old method of not releasing all the new parts on day 1. There are almost none of the new molds and colors. I saw Dumbledore's beard in white from the CMF and that was about it.

In other news, looks like my order from Aug 1st finally shipped.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Wow, Lego seems to be back to the old method of not releasing all the new parts on day 1. There are almost none of the new molds and colors. I saw Dumbledore's beard in white from the CMF and that was about it.

In other news, looks like my order from Aug 1st finally shipped.

Yeah unfortunate but not unexpected, especially with covid production issues. However it would be nice if they said "1 month after release" or something which i'd find perfectly acceptable.