LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

What's everyone's experience as to how long orders take to go from "in warehouse" to "shipped" right now?

22 minutes ago, jonwil said:

What's everyone's experience as to how long orders take to go from "in warehouse" to "shipped" right now?

my two orders each took a little under a month

35 minutes ago, jonwil said:

30 days. Ordered mid July and just shipped a few days ago.

Though once it gets handed over to the United States Postal Service it's going to take a very long time because of :CENSORED: [THOUGHTCRIME DETECTED-ANTICITIZEN IDENTIFIED-EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION]

2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Though once it gets handed over to the United States Postal Service it's going to take a very long time because of :CENSORED: [THOUGHTCRIME DETECTED-ANTICITIZEN IDENTIFIED-EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION]

Because of what now? :head_back:

Nice to see some of the Series 20 parts available. I never went out to get any so maybe this is the way to go.

14 hours ago, jonwil said:

Well, my order from the 16th of July is still "in warehouse"...

EDIT : it shipped this afternoon!

Edited by Aurore

15 hours ago, jonwil said:

I am in Canada and it takes about a month and then 2 more weeks to be delivered

Edited by Megbricks

On 8/12/2020 at 6:55 PM, LettuceBrick said:

My latest order...

B & P

Whats the piece no on that scarf? Didn't know you get them from B&P nor did i realise you could get minifig hands!

8 minutes ago, n1majneb said:

Whats the piece no on that scarf? Didn't know you get them from B&P nor did i realise you could get minifig hands!

The part number for the scarf is 6270017. For the hand it's 3820 though it's showing out of stock on all the hands at the moment.

@Aurore Thanks! You got it in one. :)

On 8/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, Guyon2002 said:

It's from the CMF Tournament Knight (6295400)

where do you find part numbers for cmf parts?

Still no movement on my order (sitting at In Warehouse) although I can understand why its taking so long (they have increased demand both from people buying parts and from people who bought sets and are missing parts plus they also have reduced capacity since they are probably still running with less employees than usual to allow for social distancing and such)

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Still no movement on my order (sitting at In Warehouse) although I can understand why its taking so long (they have increased demand both from people buying parts and from people who bought sets and are missing parts plus they also have reduced capacity since they are probably still running with less employees than usual to allow for social distancing and such)

Once it hits the mail service, then you need to start worrying about it.  The mail service here is at the point of breaking, so I'm placing more smaller orders in the case another one gets lost in the mail.

Edited by Grover

Ok since I either read the dates wrong by over a month (it is kind of hard to keep track of this year isn't it?) or this order was accidentally shipped via intercontinental ballistic missile I'm going to break from tradition of ripping open the bag and immediately sorting and instead pause for a moment to take a 'loot/haul' shot.

I mostly focus on newer, low-set-quantity detail pieces.

50238235798_d2d4de94ca_b.jpg

Just saw this message here  for bricks and pièces:

Les commandes Briques et Pièces prennent 5 à 7 semaines pour être livrées en ce moment. Nous vous enverrons un email une fois que votre commande sera expédiée!

which means 5 to 7 weeks for orders to be delivered:/

I ordered a big lot back on Aug 1st. It's been in warehouse all this time. This is the longest I've waited for them to ship. I blame it on COVID and the Mexico factory being closed.

Is it just for me or is the store down? I mean I go in my cart, can’t calculate taxes so everything is blocked at that point 

Edited by Megbricks

8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

And now i broke it. Between  2 orders... It Says  BandP Not available 

Dang it Megbricks!

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Is it just for me or is the store down? I mean I go in my cart, can’t calculate taxes so everything is blocked at that point 

Its because you have way too much stuff in your cart. Reduce some stuff. :tongue:

Just joking. But probably true. :excited: Right? :thumbup::grin:

Completely messing around here just for clarification. Its calculating taxes and shipping for the one Duplo brick I selected for testing. Maybe its just Duplo Bricks and Pieces now. :head_back:

32 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Dang it Megbricks!

Its because you have way too much stuff in your cart. Reduce some stuff. :tongue:

Just joking. But probably true. :excited: Right? :thumbup::grin:

Completely messing around here just for clarification. Its calculating taxes and shipping for the one Duplo brick I selected for testing. Maybe its just Duplo Bricks and Pieces now. :head_back:

Hahaha probably all true:)

Silly question. I have been looking on the net and can’t find anything. Has lego ever given us a peek into the Bricks and Pieces warehouse?

Edited by Megbricks

Still got an order in warehouse from July 18 and when I received one of my other orders it was missing an lot and a couple of my pieces were in the wrong color :( 

I hope you guys get your orders soon

Edited by Evergreen