LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, The Reader said:

Does anybody know from which set this torso is from?

Halloween Hayride

New B&P order arrived:

z0bjuTj.jpg

Hard to tell, but the black hair is the black version of percival graves hair.  I think it came from Fenrir.

As for the pig being licensed, I was told it is going to be in a Harry Potter set.  Looks like the burrow has it.

Edited by Grover

Just a heads up that most of the special parts from the new mosaic art sets are available from B&P including the giant brick separator, the 16x16 back piece and the special hanger piece. Although the 16x16 element costs nearly $10 here in Australia so it wont be cheap if you were thinking of buying just the backing parts and building your own mosaic (may as well just buy the entire mosaic art set at that point). All of the 1x1 round parts are listed as for sale (although some are out of stock). Only the 2x4 printed tiles are not showing up at all.

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's a new mold, how would we know the part number of a piece that hasn't been released yet? And it's a very specific licensed piece, so specific I highly doubt it'll ever be available on B&P

Relax dude it's just a question.  I know that you can get the new sword mold from the tournament knight.  I was just wondering.  

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Aren't they gonna charge you afterwards? I highly doubt LEGO will just give away those 0.00 pieces for free *huh*

Well, those parts with a price of 0.00 currently cannot be bought : they appear as "not available"...

50178467033_7f90dc140b_n.jpg

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Relax dude it's just a question.  I know that you can get the new sword mold from the tournament knight.  I was just wondering.  

Trust me, I am completely relaxed. Any kind of tension/anger you've apparently read in my comment isn't there at all :tongue: Just pointed out we can't know the piecenumber as that part hasn't been released yet and how it will most likely never be available as it's an extremely specific licensed piece.

Just placed an order ! A lot of new parts are available uncluding the parts from Super Mario, Monkie Kid, City, and more !

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

Anyone know if the white cow horn from Barracuda Bay is available and what part number to use?

9 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Anyone know if the white cow horn from Barracuda Bay is available and what part number to use?

It's 64847 but it doesn't look like they're available

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

It's not yet.  I just called yesterday and it hasn't been released for BnP yet.

Just now, The Reader said:

Thanks a lot. I wasn't aware of that set as it's not on the German Lego site yet.

You're welcome!  It's not a set I'd think of as a 'regular' place to find such a torso, so it's a little unusual.

Just now, Grover said:

You're welcome!  It's not a set I'd think of as a 'regular' place to find such a torso, so it's a little unusual.

Yes. And I will use this torso as an Egyptian mummy for my Adventurers - just have to find a suitable head ...

Just out of curiosity when calling in do you call the normal customer service line? If so then where do you go to add stuff to an order. I was going to submit one tomorrow morning and then call to see about adding some stuff that's not showing up yet. 

Has anyone here ordered any of the Mario parts and if so, what did you order and how did you decide what to order? (its got so many cool parts but at the same time given that I am not building any Mario MOCs and dont plan to get into the Mario theme or buy the starter kit, when would I ever use parts like the Pipe and Koopa Shell and enemy feet?)

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

Has anyone here ordered any of the Mario parts and if so, what did you order and how did you decide what to order? (its got so many cool parts but at the same time given that I am not building any Mario MOCs and dont plan to get into the Mario theme or buy the starter kit, when would I ever use parts like the Pipe and Koopa Shell and enemy feet?)

I placed order on some of the wing pieces.   I actually bought the starter course along with the NES set as I want the mario sound effect.  The starter course turned out to be something really good.   those bigger square plates will be useful for miniature diorama builds.

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

Has anyone here ordered any of the Mario parts and if so, what did you order and how did you decide what to order?

I ordered wings and enemy feet, to give a try to fantasy brickbuilt creatures. Not many ideas for the other parts though...

Edited by Aurore
typo

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

I ordered quite a lot of pipes as i actually will make a big mario diorama. I bought half of the sets already. I will of course try them with the play feature but I intend to modify them to end up with a shelf long diorama of a Mario “level”. So I bought a lot of the new plates for terrain and “islands”. 

As for the rest, I bought one of each code plate just because. Then I bought quite a lot of feet because I have brick built figures in my head (I bought all the necessary pieces, not necessarily from Mario sets) and I bought at least one of each of the other new pieces. Again.. just because they were available and that I like to document new pieces. 

4 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

those bigger square plates will be useful for miniature diorama builds.

That is a great idea...*runs to buy more*

3 hours ago, Aurore said:

I ordered wings and enemy feet, to give a try to fantasy brickbuilt creatures. Not many ideas for the other parts though...

Great idea. Maybe our creatures will become a new idea for a theme :)

Edited by Megbricks

I have just about finished my wish list for parts (which I will then narrow down into an actual order) and while looking up some things I notice that the 1 x 1 round plate in dark blue (TLG earth blue) as used in the new Iron Man and Sith mosaics is showing up as "no results" (which usually means "its licensed and not for sale at all"). Interesting that a part as basic as the 1 x 1 round plate in earth blue would be totally unavailable for sale (not just "out of stock" or something). Thankfully I own the only set previously to include the 1 x 1 round plate in earth blue (the Scorpion Palace) so I dont need any myself for my goal of collecting every known color of 1 x 1 round plate)

All of the other colors in both Sith and Iron Man are showing up as purchaseable (although the sand blue and dark orange are out of stock right now which sucks since I wanted a few of each color for my collection)

Just intersting that for some reason a part that basic is apparently not to be sold on B&P at all.

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

I have just about finished my wish list for parts (which I will then narrow down into an actual order) and while looking up some things I notice that the 1 x 1 round plate in dark blue (TLG earth blue) as used in the new Iron Man and Sith mosaics is showing up as "no results" (which usually means "its licensed and not for sale at all"). Interesting that a part as basic as the 1 x 1 round plate in earth blue would be totally unavailable for sale (not just "out of stock" or something). Thankfully I own the only set previously to include the 1 x 1 round plate in earth blue (the Scorpion Palace) so I dont need any myself for my goal of collecting every known color of 1 x 1 round plate)

All of the other colors in both Sith and Iron Man are showing up as purchaseable (although the sand blue and dark orange are out of stock right now which sucks since I wanted a few of each color for my collection)

Just intersting that for some reason a part that basic is apparently not to be sold on B&P at all.

I don't think it is always that clear. Sometimes obviously licensed parts are listed for sale, sometimes listed but not for sale, and sometimes not listed. Same with regular parts, most of the time they are listed and for sale, sometimes listed but out of stock and occasionally not listed at all. It has been so long since that Scorpion Palace and the basic set that contained them, that they would not have any stock for B+P, but it will likely be for sale once they have stocks.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Earth Blue was for sale at the beginning of the day Aug 1st. I bought 20. They just sold out fast for some reason. $.04/piece is a good price so maybe someone wanted them in large bulk to add water depth. I'm sure they'll be back. Or you could call and add them if you're willing to wait for back orders.

Its just interesting that they have gone to "not for sale" rather than just "out of stock"

Very fascinating to see a lot of the New Mario pieces listed.

Some notable ones are the pipe pieces, most of the stickered pieces, most of the new wing, shell, leg & arm pieces and some printed sign pieces.

Given how protective of their IP's Nintendo usually is, it's really surprising to see really any of the new pieces on there.

Edited by Brick Cucumber