LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Aurore said:

My latest order showed up yesterday! A mix of very colorful parts…

… and more subdued ones for my Guilds of Historica builds. I lamented that the 1x3 curved arch, wedge with stud notch and tile with cut corner did not exist in reddish brown when I began my mead hall, I'm so glad they are available now!

@MKJoshA Many colorful trees indeed seem to be coming! :laugh: May I ask what the pink part at the bottom left of your first photo is (the one with a weird shape and a stud)?

Now that's a beautiful arrangement! :thumbup::thumbup: Also took me a moment to figure out what the heck that pink piece is, but it's the head of the Ninjago video game wave baddies. :grin:

Also, forgot to mention: my order from a few weeks back was missing a torso, they sent me that one plus the employee mailed me she had added "a surprise" to the order. It turned out to be a Ninjago Nya keychain! :purrr: I'm not big on keychains, but I am big on Ninjago! I'm wondering if they can see that through my previous orders, or if it was just a safe decision?

Edited by Exetrius

3 hours ago, Aurore said:

@MKJoshA Many colorful trees indeed seem to be coming! :laugh: May I ask what the pink part at the bottom left of your first photo is (the one with a weird shape and a stud)?

Exetrius is right, it's the Ninjago badie head.

@Aurore May I ask where the light bluish torso in your first photo is from? I haven't found it here. I think it could be very useful to make an Adventurers' mechanic.

Edited by The Reader

Just now, The Reader said:

@Aurore May I ask where the light bluish torso in your first photo is from? I haven't found it here. I think it could be very useful to make an Adventurers' mechanic.

It's a reuse of the Alan Grant torso but with yellow hands, I believe it comes in the new locomotive set

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

It's a reuse of the Alan Grant torso but with yellow hands, I believe it comes in the new locomotive set

Thanks! You mean set 10277? As I am not interested in it I wasn't aware that there are two minifigs in it ... :blush:

Just now, The Reader said:

Thanks! You mean set 10277? As I am not interested in it I wasn't aware that there are two minifigs in it ... :blush:

Yeah that's the one. I'm not a big train fan either, the only reason I know this torso comes from that set is because it's a lazy reuse of Alan Grant's torso and I'm a big Jurassic fan (you can even see some flesh printing right above the red scarf).

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah that's the one. I'm not a big train fan either, the only reason I know this torso comes from that set is because it's a lazy reuse of Alan Grant's torso and I'm a big Jurassic fan (you can even see some flesh printing right above the red scarf).

Yes, I see that now. Never mind, I'll take it with yellow hands - I'm very retro-puristic with that. Thanks a lot again.

Hi everyone! I'm new here - first time I've used a forum in about 10 years haha, not since school.

I've spent the past hour reading the last 10 pages and really appreciate the feedback and advice given, I've found lots of new parts that I want from your wisdom and have a new order in progress. I didn't realise the new shark is available and will order that once Australia customer service is back online in 2 days time. I wished I had of read it before I went crazy over the system issues with saving the cart and reloading it, but I figured out to buy+ call in the end haha

I wanted to share a funny story that has happened to me in the last few days. This week on Monday I received 5 - yes 5 of the exact same order duplicated. Each envelope had the same ID and barcode on the front.

Then on Thursday I received a further 2 of that order duplicated again.

So now I have 7 copies of the single order haha.

It wasn't worth that much (just around 55 parts (5 stingrays, 50 epaulets)) but I just found it funny. I now have 35 stingrays and 250 epaulets haha. I called up lego customer service and they said to just keep it haha)  

PS some wisdom I wanted to share, I managed to order the Pink pigs from the Barracuda Bay set on one of my recent orders - give it a go! :) 

PS Also I thought it was just me who found it quite not that great for bricklink sellers to buy up huge volumes leaving no stock for others. I guess it serves a useful function once items are discontinued, but when I expressed my distaste on facebook groups, I got negative feedback. It's good to see people with similar sentiments to me. In Australia, everybody hates Marketplace "flippers" (for example people who buy the new Sian set and sell it for a markup), however everyone seems to ignore the fact that BL sellers do the exact same thing. They never get criticised. Don't get me wrong, I love Bricklink, but just feel slightly vindicated there are others who share my opinion. 

Edited by Smorter

34 minutes ago, Smorter said:

PS some wisdom I wanted to share, I managed to order the Pink pigs from the Barracuda Bay set on one of my recent orders - give it a go! :)

Welcome :classic:

How much did the pig cost? I assume you called in to order it?

35 stingrays that was a great bonus:shark:

On 7/13/2020 at 5:22 PM, koalayummies said:

Yes I'm pretty sure your love for B&P is reflected in TLG's annual revenue reports. 

"You know what? Its closed. It didn't bring us that much in revenue (except for Megbricks :tongue:)

Hahahahaha well... :)

Some of the super Mario Brothers sets are starting to be available on bricks and pieces. Not all pieces are available but still we can get an idea of the prices and what will eventually probably be available

50125033378_67707f9434_b.jpg50125033343_cd14268254_b.jpg50125033373_72bcb6535a_b.jpg50125033383_0887de0b15_b.jpg50125033353_dd324a0efc_b.jpg50125033328_53bc9c7e9c_b.jpg

Looks like it will be easy and not too expensive to add to the levels

Some of the stickered pieces might be available too

50125059043_d87399fdfb_b.jpg50125632086_3a6168344b_b.jpg

Does anyone know if orders would arrive on a Saturday? I know it said 7-10 weekdays, and I made my order on the 8th, so is it possible it could arrive today?

28 minutes ago, Surge said:

Does anyone know if orders would arrive on a Saturday? I know it said 7-10 weekdays, and I made my order on the 8th, so is it possible it could arrive today?

Do you usually get mail on Saturdays?

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

Do you usually get mail on Saturdays?

yeah, but they said that it can take 7-10 business days to get to me, so im not sure if it would arrive on a weekend day.

3 hours ago, Surge said:

Did you get an email saying it shipped if not its probably still in the warehouse.  It takes 7-10 days from the day it ships not from the day you made the order hope that helps .  I live in Connecticut so usually get mine in a week sometimes a little earlier.  And yes you can get them on the weekend when the mail comes.  

37 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Did you get an email saying it shipped if not its probably still in the warehouse.  It takes 7-10 days from the day it ships not from the day you made the order hope that helps .  I live in Connecticut so usually get mine in a week sometimes a little earlier.  And yes you can get them on the weekend when the mail comes.  

I didn't see an email, but it says the part order shipped, but each individual part is in the warehouse. Also I live in NY so I would assume it would arrive in a similar time span. Do you usually get it around a week after ordering or after it shipped?

Screenshot (16).png

You will get an email saying it shipped, after which it should no longer say "in warehouse". At that point, expect to wait however many business days Lego says it will take in that email.

After it ships I usually get mine in a week.  I've ordered several times and I think only one order was close to the 10 day mark.  It also depends on how your local USPS works and if they get the mail out in a timely manner.  

9 hours ago, Surge said:

yeah, but they said that it can take 7-10 business days to get to me, so im not sure if it would arrive on a weekend day.

OK, here in Norway they have just reduced the mail delivery to every other weekday :shrug_oh_well: The mail is becoming the new Kodak with a decline every year since the top in 1999 :wacko:
Sometimes they send it by normal mail and sometimes by DHL, but then you get a tracing number when it ships..
The weekend do not count with the business days I assume, but if you get mail on Saturdays you probably can get the order then as well :wink:

Where I live in the US it takes at least 2 weeks to prep and 1 week of shipping. Sometimes it takes nearly a month to arrive from the day I place the order. Definitely worth the wait, but hard to be patient. :snicker:

1 hour ago, nintendude64 said:

Where I live in the US it takes at least 2 weeks to prep and 1 week of shipping. Sometimes it takes nearly a month to arrive from the day I place the order. Definitely worth the wait, but hard to be patient. :snicker:

Same here - none of the orders I placed in late June have even shipped at all yet, all showing up as “In Warehouse” still. Been over a month for some of them so the wait sure is rough...

Has anyone ever had a partial shipped/partial backordered on there order before? Made an order yesterday and just one lot is backordered and I'm just wondering if they'll take that lot out or eventually fulfill it. 

5 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Has anyone ever had a partial shipped/partial backordered on there order before? Made an order yesterday and just one lot is backordered and I'm just wondering if they'll take that lot out or eventually fulfill it. 

It happened to me a few Times But only once did they take out an item. I received a separate email saying that the piece wouldn’t be available. Last week I also got a back order piece but the next morning it was released.