LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

One of my 2 orders just arrived (nothing special really, just a couple of interesting new pieces and a bunch of things to expand my Astronomy Tower), the other got shipped yesterday

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's from the submarine set from the latest Hidden Side wave (setnumber 70433) 

@Guyon2002Thanks a lot. I wasn't aware of that.

On 6/20/2020 at 2:30 PM, Flak Maniak said:

Oh, and the "tricorne with braid" is available in both the Barracuda Bay colors AND the CMF colors.

Hello, may I ask what is the partnumber of the tricorne hat in CMF color? How/where did you figure it out? Brickset doesn't list it.

Ty

41 minutes ago, Anak said:

Hello, may I ask what is the partnumber of the tricorne hat in CMF color? How/where did you figure it out? Brickset doesn't list it.

Ty

It's 6316921 for the brown tricorne with blonde ponytail and 6295397 for the black tricorne with brown(ish) ponytail

On 6/25/2020 at 2:09 AM, Grover said:

Q1QKbcL.jpg

Have you ordered the great white parts by phone? Our hungarian B&P site lists the parts, but not available to order by online.

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's 6316921 for the brown tricorne with blonde ponytail and 6295397 for the black tricorne with brown(ish) ponytail

Thank you. I have found the partnumber of that hat on brickset in the partslist of the Barracuda bay set, but where did you know the CMF partnumber? Usually those aren't listed on brickset and not available to buy on B&P.

Edited by Anak

1 hour ago, Anak said:

Thank you. I have found the partnumber of that hat on brickset in the partslist of the Barracuda bay set, but where did you know the CMF partnumber? Usually those aren't listed on brickset and not available to buy on B&P.

https://brickset.com/sets/71027-5/Pirate-Girl

You will have to check the inventory of each minifigure. Somehow, rebrickable gets some of the numbers.

5 hours ago, Anak said:

Have you ordered the great white parts by phone? Our hungarian B&P site lists the parts, but not available 

Yeah, that, the goblin torso and head and something else that I can’t remember were called in.  That was in May, however, so more of them may have become available since then.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:35 AM, Aurore said:

One question for you too. The black torso with yellowish markings  and the black head with glowing yellow eyes are what sets from? I searched through Ninjago, Monkie Kid, Hidden site sets but did not found them. Thank you.

And for everyone:

Is it possible on B&P system to order some parts by phone than add parts for the same order by online? Or vice-versa?

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

11 hours ago, Anak said:

And for everyone:

Is it possible on B&P system to order some parts by phone than add parts for the same order by online? Or vice-versa?

You can’t order by phone and then add via online later. But you can the other way round, order the parts online during Customer Service operation hours and then call CS straight away as you have a limited window between being able to add parts to the order and the order being “In Warehouse”. I hope this works man.

And the PLANT, W/ 3.2 SHAFT, 1.5 HOLE, NO. 1 37695 in Olive Green is already sold out. USD $0.15

Lets check bricklink. Nice, lots for sale. Many sellers with between one and two hundred which just so happens to be the quantity restriction on bricks and pieces. Interesting. Price on bricklink: USD $0.38 to over $1.00.

Stay classy bricklink sellers.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

And the PLANT, W/ 3.2 SHAFT, 1.5 HOLE, NO. 1 37695 in Olive Green is already sold out. USD $0.15

Lets check bricklink. Nice, lots for sale. Many sellers with between one and two hundred which just so happens to be the quantity restriction on bricks and pieces. Interesting. Price on bricklink: USD $0.38 to over $1.00.

Bricklink in a nutshell 

The nice thing about ordering on the phone is the ability to back order.  You can order the olive plants that are out of stock and just wait for them to ship when back in stock.

3 hours ago, koalayummies said:

They’re breaking the Terms and Conditions of B&P. B&P pieces are only to be used non-commercially.

By the way, great detective work.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

14 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

You can’t order by phone and then add via online later. But you can the other way round, order the parts online during Customer Service operation hours and then call CS straight away as you have a limited window between being able to add parts to the order and the order being “In Warehouse”. I hope this works man.

Thank you for your help. I'm succesfully ordered my parts via online and phone. By phone the CS managed to add the parts I wanted to my order: The Great White bag (partnumber 6308155) for about 8.18 Eur and the bigger Jolly Roger flag from Barracuda bay for 2.3 Eur. Oh, and Tattooga's torso is available too from that set.

By the way, have you guys seen this printed flat tile?

6304928.jpg

It's a redesign of the old Blactron 2 controller piece, and it is available to order from the 10273 Haunted House set.

Edited by Anak

1eb149e44d.JPG

My order arrived last Friday, yay! Spend a lot of time building with the new pieces over the weekend, didn't have the time to go online and upload this! :grin::tongue:

I got a spare blue candle flame, a spare trans 'stud with bar', and a random drum lacquered silver large macaroni tile. Torso for the Monkie kid villainess was missing though, so I'll be mailing them about it.

What's that gold armor piece? Whatever it is I probably saw it in my searching, but now I'm thinking "Why did I leave any armor pieces un-ordered?"

Regarding B&P resellers, I wouldn't worry too much about it; as long as Lego manufactures to meet the demand, the BrickLink prices should stabilize, or you can just buy on B&P. Also, if the resellers have bought more than people want, they'll have to lower their prices eventually, whether or not Lego manufactures way more of that part. (In other words, the only way this can go wrong is if Lego manufactures way too few.)

At some point soon I'm gonna call and ask for the Ninjago orc parts. These are the element IDs for them, which I looked up in the instruction PDFs of new Ninjago sets on Lego's website:

6303207 is the orc head.

6303240 is the orc torso.

6303280 is the orc legs.

They're not listed on the B&P website, and they're not listed on Brickset, but maybe if I call I can get them... Wish me luck! How many orcs should I get? A dozen? I'm not some army-builder who wants to set up 200 figs on a baseplate; just enough to arm a bustling fortress should do. (Inb4 I get tempted to get some Fantasy Era trolls on BL; dreading what the price on those will be.) Guess I'll try to order a set of Barracuda Bay sails, too; last I checked on B&P those seemed to be listed but out of stock. Who knows if calling can let me place a backorder on them. Kicking myself for not ordering cheap sails from that one BrickLink seller ~5 years ago.

23 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Bricklink in a nutshell 

Lol.

23 hours ago, Grover said:

The nice thing about ordering on the phone is the ability to back order.  You can order the olive plants that are out of stock and just wait for them to ship when back in stock.

I did not know that. I might give it a try but the last time I called Lego it was a very very long wait and I really only want that one part for MOCs.

21 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

They’re breaking the Terms and Conditions of B&P. B&P pieces are only to be used non-commercially.

By the way, great detective work.

Yeah, hopefully now that TLG owns bricklink they can figure something out for this.

28 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Regarding B&P resellers, I wouldn't worry too much about it; as long as Lego manufactures to meet the demand, the BrickLink prices should stabilize, or you can just buy on B&P. Also, if the resellers have bought more than people want, they'll have to lower their prices eventually, whether or not Lego manufactures way more of that part. (In other words, the only way this can go wrong is if Lego manufactures way too few.)

So wait it out for months while scalpers gluttonously hoard all the new parts for personal profit. They scour the site every day and buy up as much of all the new parts as they can until they hit the low stock cutoff. As noted above they are also violating the terms and conditions so TLG can (and should) ban these resellers from purchasing from B&P and then reselling on TLG's recently acquired Bricklink.

This happens all the time with the newly released parts and is documented regularly in this thread. The new parts are all bought up in no time at all only to appear immediately in mass quantities on Bricklink for 2.5 to 7+ times the B&P purchase price and then it takes months for them to be available to regular Lego builders again.

It's true that you can solve it by banning the scalpers... Well, you can try. But you really can solve it by just manufacturing more. These people can only buy up so much of a given part. (I guess the problem for Lego is predicting which parts will be bought up this way, will have unusually high demand.)

Anyone know how to find the Fright Knight's armor element ID? Finding element IDs for CMF pieces seems really hard. (And yes I realize they mostly won't be B&P-available even if I CAN find them, but at least I have to try.)

Although LEGO owns BL, they are separate companies. I don't think it is legal for LEGO to use BL data to match to its own database. BL have to tell their customers why they are collecting certain data and they do not state that they share personal data with the wider LEGO group. Similarly LEGO cannot pass on a customer's personal information to BL as they need to tell customers what they will use personal information for, and this is not one of the reasons they give. If they do suspect someone of buying to sell on, all they can do is cancel the order (and future orders). I don't believe they can pass the customers' data to another company (bricklink) in a fishing exercise to insist that users are banned if they match details.

12 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Anyone know how to find the Fright Knight's armor element ID? Finding element IDs for CMF pieces seems really hard. (And yes I realize they mostly won't be B&P-available even if I CAN find them, but at least I have to try.)

Why not buy then on BL? They are currently 50-60p each - one UK seller has 4 @ 55p each. They have had similar printed armour on B+P in the past and they tend to cost in the region of £1.50 each. Even if LEGO was selling them, BL prices will almost certainly win out for such a common printed CMF part. And if buying multiples, postage per part will be relatively small compared to the £1 or so price difference per part when comparing with LEGO's prices.

Oh god! Just received my first order that was shipped a few days ago. I had to open it. Didn’t have time to take much pics yet. 

Ishhk can’t wait for the second one as they have the tube pieces and I can’t wait to get my hands on these. 

12 hours ago, Exetrius said:
12 hours ago, Exetrius said:

My order arrived last Friday, yay! Spend a lot of time building with the new pieces over the weekend, didn't have the time to go online and upload this! :grin::tongue:

I love what you got!!! So much fun to have access to this service again!!

Edited by Megbricks

6 hours ago, koalayummies said:

I did not know that. I might give it a try but the last time I called Lego it was a very very long wait and I really only want that one part for MOCs.

You have to be willing to have all your parts held up.  They tell you if they backorder one part, all the parts will wait to ship until the one part is available.  If you're awaiting several parts to come back in stock and can back order all of them (and don't need the other parts right away), it's usually worth it.  Most of my orders are backordered in this way due to the unavailability of parts at a given time, and because I'm not in a hurry to get any of my parts.

10 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Oh god! Just received my first order that was shipped a few days ago. I had to open it. Didn’t have time to take much pics yet. 

That's a very small order compare to your previous ones =D

16 hours ago, koalayummies said:

This happens all the time with the newly released parts and is documented regularly in this thread. The new parts are all bought up in no time at all only to appear immediately in mass quantities on Bricklink for 2.5 to 7+ times the B&P purchase price and then it takes months for them to be available to regular Lego builders again.

I feel this. This was legit the first time the trans clear '45 degree bar on stud' pieces (from the DC Superheroes CMF) were in stock for me. :hmpf:

15 hours ago, Megbricks said:

-snip-

I love what you got!!! So much fun to have access to this service again!!

Cheers! :pir-huzzah2: And you have some great shiny gold, and also looking for the tube pieces! 

4 hours ago, Aurore said:

@Exetrius The layout you created for your loot shot is really beautiful! 

Thank you! :grin: I've been arranging compositions with B&P orders for some time now, always enjoy it. Also helps me to check back and count how much I got of what, which is useful when building MOCs and wanting to know how many of the part you own (if you don't own any through sets). :wink: