LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

When did you order this? I'm beginning to think mine is lost in the mail (shipped 12 days ago).

I ordered on May 31st. Showed up this past Sat.

On 6/20/2020 at 10:28 PM, Flak Maniak said:

Once more I'll bemoan the lack of good medieval/fantasy minifig parts available right now. Ninjago stuff, though I love it, isn't really suited to the castle aesthetic. Man I hope they come out with some, you know, proper medieval or fantasy themes again sometime soon. It's long past time! LotR shouldn't be (stopping) castle in 2020! Do children not like knights and dragons in this day and age?!

LOTR didn't stop Castle when it was on sale and it doesn't stop Castle being produced now.

There have been many dragons in the past five years, in Creator, Elves, Ninjago, Minecraft.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, MKJoshA said:

Here's my loot shot:

And all my Dots pieces in a separate shot:

Wow so many great pieces. What set is that large trans red orange piece from??

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

35 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Wow so many great pieces. What set is that large trans red orange piece from??

They are both from Monkie Kid sets. The larger is from 80010. The smaller is from 80011.

12 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

They are both from Monkie Kid sets. The larger is from 80010. The smaller is from 80011.

Thanks! I’ve put in another order :) and added all of the other colors available for those pieces :)

This is two orders combined, but missing 18 elements due to an error (they are reshipping).  First order still not here, probably is lost in the mail.  Sorry some of the bricks are overlapping, I'm short on time for pictures.

Q1QKbcL.jpg

Yep, seems about right; all of us getting the big Hidden Side villain. That stand piece for him sure is cool! One wonders if it'll appear in other colors eventually. (And if it's not going to appear again, boy is it extravagant to make it at all.) When mine arrived I was surprised at how dark/clouded the trans-light blue sections were, but well, I guess I can't expect the crystalline brightness seen in the rendered product images. (On a similar note, I wonder if ANYONE'S summer 2019 Ninjago naginatas were as dark-and-cloudy as mine; on some you could barely tell it was translucent plastic marbled in.)

Hmm, those printed pentagonal tiles... Maybe I'll have to get some of those next time I order....

And let's be real, though I got a 3x each color of the new Ninjago armor piece, I probably will end up buying way more later. Can easily be a fantasy armor piece for various knights. Just gotta find the right torsos and helmets to pair it with...

So many great parts in your hauls! It seems like we have all been inspired by the new elements!  :classic:

Man, that shark is impressive! It could almost eat the smaller shark...

18 hours ago, Grover said:

This is two orders combined, but missing 18 elements due to an error (they are reshipping).  First order still not here, probably is lost in the mail.  Sorry some of the bricks are overlapping, I'm short on time for pictures.

Q1QKbcL.jpg

What is the part number for the great white?  Do you have to order the head and body separate?

1 hour ago, legoboy_4 said:

What is the part number for the great white?  Do you have to order the head and body separate?

Yes. The numbers are:

Neither are available to buy online. You’ll need to call and add to your order. You have a limited timeframe between placing your order and online and when you can’t add pieces to your order over the phone so don’t delay and do it straight away.

2 hours ago, legoboy_4 said:

The numbers above are correct.  Oddly, though you have to order them separately, they arrive together, as the bags are joined.

19 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Yep, seems about right; all of us getting the big Hidden Side villain. That stand piece for him sure is cool! One wonders if it'll appear in other colors eventually. (And if it's not going to appear again, boy is it extravagant to make it at all.) When mine arrived I was surprised at how dark/clouded the trans-light blue sections were, but well, I guess I can't expect the crystalline brightness seen in the rendered product images. (On a similar note, I wonder if ANYONE'S summer 2019 Ninjago naginatas were as dark-and-cloudy as mine; on some you could barely tell it was translucent plastic marbled in.)

Hmm, those printed pentagonal tiles... Maybe I'll have to get some of those next time I order....

And let's be real, though I got a 3x each color of the new Ninjago armor piece, I probably will end up buying way more later. Can easily be a fantasy armor piece for various knights. Just gotta find the right torsos and helmets to pair it with...

I actually contacted them when I got mine last year about the colouring on them. They said it was a production issue that they would look into. I don't think it ever changed though. They shipped me some of the flame gold ones instead of the blue one I got as a "sorry"

11 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Yes. The numbers are:

Neither are available to buy online. You’ll need to call and add to your order. You have a limited timeframe between placing your order and online and when you can’t add pieces to your order over the phone so don’t delay and do it straight away.

what is the price for the great shark parts?

2 hours ago, Ferruz said:

what is the price for the great shark parts?

Around 9 euro in Norway :oh:

3 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Around 9 euro in Norway :oh:

i call, and they say the price is 0€ because is only for missing parts....

i retry another call, maybe with more fortune?

9 minutes ago, Ferruz said:

I do not know how it works in Italy, could be temporarily sold out maybe. In the USA the sets are not out in shops yet so they can not buy it I think :shrug_oh_well:
Maybe there is another Italian here that can give a better answer :sceptic:

48 minutes ago, Ferruz said:

You need to tell them you are not asking for missing parts, but wanting to buy parts. If they say that they are not available to buy, then wait a couple of weeks and try again.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

You need to tell them you are not asking for missing parts, but wanting to buy parts. If they say that they are not available to buy, then wait a couple of weeks and try again.

no way

I have tried three times, but have always said that it is not for sale but only for missing parts :'(

My first post-lockdown B&P order showed up today!  :moar:
Here's my loot shot (higher resolution on Flickr) :

50047527346_0d01d6fd2f_b.jpg

26 minutes ago, The Reader said:

@AuroreGreat choice! May I ask which set the gray torso in the bottom row is from?

It's from the submarine set from the latest Hidden Side wave (setnumber 70433) 

Just done an order =) I wonder how long it would take them to ship to NZ ... XD. And again, realised there are more I need but already checked out so have to wait for next time.  By the way, I noticed the webpage UI updated.  It was still old interface 2 weeks ago.