LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Don't edit an order, make sure your shopping cart is empty, then only enter B&P & fill it. Yes, in one go - no mistake, once it's in your cart you can't edit it. Even if you "edit" and then empty your shopping cart, it will still loop-bug, because the origin of your B&P list won't be a fresh one.

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Yeah you are right. I just found this out too. Everytime I tried editing it went with this loop thing. :/

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

On 6/11/2020 at 9:56 AM, Roebuck said:

B&P is back :grin_wub:

I ordered several pieces yesterday, but had trouble with adding the owl so I had to leave that.

Instead I called in now and got it together with the Great white shark . The shark cost a pretty penny, but not sure it will become any cheaper on BL (around 9 euro):shrug_oh_well:

Asked for the flying owl, but that was licensed of course.

The pig was also licenced for some reason, maybe because it was produced on HP budget even if it was in the bay set first.. Hopefully that licence are removed later :shrug_confused:

I have never tried to call in an order, but I can try on monday. Never have seen so many animal molds available though, probably order around 10-12 different ones, but the sting ray, mountainlion and the white shark was not available, so do you mean that it's possible to get those not listed on the website if you make a call?

3 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I have never tried to call in an order, but I can try on monday. Never have seen so many animal molds available though, probably order around 10-12 different ones, but the sting ray, mountainlion and the white shark was not available, so do you mean that it's possible to get those not listed on the website if you make a call?

Yes, for the past few years Lego has allowed you to place an order for the new animal molds via a phone call order. I usually place an order and then call to add them to it. I'll be calling later today to add the shark. You just have to know the part numbers.

they will only let you order parts like this if they are out in your market.

Since shark is not in US I was told cant order on the phone yet

36 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

You just have to know the part numbers

Or the set number is usually no problem with the animals since they are so easy for them to find when looking on the inventory :wink:

The shark parts come in one bag I thing, in my order conformation is say "PROTECTIVE BAG, SHARK NO. 3"only..

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Yes, for the past few years Lego has allowed you to place an order for the new animal molds via a phone call order. I usually place an order and then call to add them to it. I'll be calling later today to add the shark. You just have to know the part numbers.

Oh, didn't even consider I could call today coz it's a saturday, lego customer service operate daily in some countries? Here in Sweden the operating hours is only from 9-17, monday to friday if there is no special number I cannot find.

Edited by Sneakguest

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I saw on Instagram someone managed to buy (and receive) the blue cat from Monkie Kid. She got two in fact.

3 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I saw on Instagram someone managed to buy (and receive) the blue cat from Monkie Kid. She got two in fact.

whose insta?

4 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Oh, didn't even consider I could call today coz it's a saturday, lego customer service operate daily in some countries? Here in Sweden the operating hours is only from 9-17, monday to friday if there is no special number I cannot find.

Well it didn't go so well for me. Called this morning and they said they were open from 11-15 Sat and Sun. Tried at 12 and was on hold for 40 min before the call dropped. Then tried at 14:30 and was told they were already closed.

Seems that we're in an unusual time here in the US for delays.  We are having longer shipping than warehouse times now.  I had an order that spent 7 days in warehouse and has now taken 18 days for shipping and isn't due in until sometime next week, but the delivery date keeps getting pushed back 1-2 days each day I check.  I assume this is due to the virus.  I have two more B&P orders that I have placed after that which have shipped but don't even have a scheduled delivery date yet.

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Is this limited to animal molds? There's a couple of non-animal pieces I am after that I don't see yet listed on the B&P page (know their codes, but the search doesn't turn up anything).

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Is this limited to animal molds? There's a couple of non-animal pieces I am after that I don't see yet listed on the B&P page (know their codes, but the search doesn't turn up anything).

Depends on what the piece is. If it's a normal piece you will most likely be able to call it in but if it's a licensed figurepart or accesory there's a strong chance you won't be able to get it

Is this the main/only B&P thread?

I only learned of B&P properly a week or two ago; wish I'd known years ago that it was separate from online pick-a-brick. Just happened to watch a Jang parts-haul video, and he explained the difference... So I placed an order. But is there a way to go and see what parts are in that order, in a concise visual way? I didn't write everything down; I'm not sure exactly which parts I ordered and which I omitted. When I check the order online, it does tell me the various element numbers, but it doesn't have pictures, so I'd have to go one-by-one, looking up each part on B&P to see what it was.

Also, what's the scheduling usually like, in terms of parts reaching B&P? When I ordered on the 3rd, some but not all of the summer 2020 Ninjago parts were on there, despite the sets not being out yet. But it seemed haphazard; for example the orcs weren't available. For some of the minifigs, you could get a torso but not legs, stuff like that. Do the rest of the parts usually get put up eventually? If a part hasn't been put up after a long while, is it unlikely to ever arrive?

I did notice some REALLY weird omissions, too. For example, the ice samurai armor and helmets are available... The helmets are listed in white, pearl dark gray, and dark red. The armor is listed in white and pearl dark gray... And dark red doesn't have an entry on B&P at all. What's with that? It's not like some other element numbers, which I KNOW haven't been manufactured since 2003 or so, but are on there and display as "out of stock", as you would expect. Dark red ice samurai armor isn't even in the system!

Would something like "Ninjago orcs never arrive on B&P" just be a plausible, usual occurrence?

And, not really important as I can be patient, but are order times affected significantly by just-added parts? My order had some parts in it from 2020 summer sets that aren't out yet in the States; I was surprised those parts were on B&P at all. I guess that might be related to why my order is still "In Warehouse". Whatever; I'll be a good boy and wait. I'm just glad that B&P exists at all! Wish I'd known of it ages ago!

4 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

I only learned of B&P properly a week or two ago; wish I'd known years ago that it was separate from online pick-a-brick. Just happened to watch a Jang parts-haul video, and he explained the difference... So I placed an order. But is there a way to go and see what parts are in that order, in a concise visual way? I didn't write everything down; I'm not sure exactly which parts I ordered and which I omitted. When I check the order online, it does tell me the various element numbers, but it doesn't have pictures, so I'd have to go one-by-one, looking up each part on B&P to see what it was.

Pretty much. It would be a good idea to take a screenshot of you order before submitting it then you can refer.

Also, what's the scheduling usually like, in terms of parts reaching B&P? When I ordered on the 3rd, some but not all of the summer 2020 Ninjago parts were on there, despite the sets not being out yet. But it seemed haphazard; for example the orcs weren't available. For some of the minifigs, you could get a torso but not legs, stuff like that. Do the rest of the parts usually get put up eventually? If a part hasn't been put up after a long while, is it unlikely to ever arrive?

Ahh but the sets are out now, in the non North American market which means they're in production and therefore available through B&P. Sometimes additional parts show up, rarely, but often times not. 

I did notice some REALLY weird omissions, too. For example, the ice samurai armor and helmets are available... The helmets are listed in white, pearl dark gray, and dark red. The armor is listed in white and pearl dark gray... And dark red doesn't have an entry on B&P at all. What's with that? It's not like some other element numbers, which I KNOW haven't been manufactured since 2003 or so, but are on there and display as "out of stock", as you would expect. Dark red ice samurai armor isn't even in the system!

Would something like "Ninjago orcs never arrive on B&P" just be a plausible, usual occurrence?

Yeah sometimes they have some abnormalities on what they do have and what they don't... It's consistently inconsistent. 

Dark red is a retired colour, they now have New Dark Red. Dark red is dead,  long live dark red. However I did go take a look under replacement parts and it's not there also which is unusual.

And yes that would be a plausible occurrence 

10 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Yes it is. At this point it shouldn't really be in Licensed anymore, and the topic title is wrong, but then again so many people who have been frequenting this thread for quite a while are used to it being here and I wouldn't want to confuse them either.

Welcome to the B&P mania!

Thank you for the information.

So if the orcs haven't yet shown up on B&P, does that mean they likely never will, or that it's easily possible they'll trickle in over the next N... Months? Basically, is the answer "almost certainly no" or "we have no idea" on the orcs?

Re: Dark red, sorry, I meant the BL name Dark Red. But the weird part is if you search for that mold number, it has entries for the white and pearl dark gray, but NOT for dark red. And if you search sets like Kai vs. Samurai, that prominently have that part in dark red, it's not there. (Unrelated side note, how old is old dark red, and what was it used for, and what's its BrickLink name?)

Also, is it common/precedented for B&P to have different parts available in different regions? (Rather, for a given element ID to exist in one region and not in another, as opposed to parts merely being out of stock in one region and not another.) Do listings ever disappear, as opposed to merely being marked out of stock?

And man, what's with the fire-snake armor only being listed in pearl gold, not in copper? This is so incomplete, all of it!

Also, does the over-the-phone service tend to offer parts the website doesn't? Man I do NOT wanna have to talk to actual humans to accomplish this process; I am, as you can guess, a cave gremlin, who flees from the sunlight and from all surface creatures.

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

So if the orcs haven't yet shown up on B&P, does that mean they likely never will, or that it's easily possible they'll trickle in over the next N... Months? Basically, is the answer "almost certainly no" or "we have no idea" on the orcs?

More than likely no.

13 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

It’s in the system, LEGO won’t sell it to us though.

Just now, Flak Maniak said:

How does Brickset get element numbers for elements like that, that aren't on B&P?

They get the data from the replacement parts section, not the paid for section.

Anyone know what element ID 6288403 is? It's in my order, but B&P claims it doesn't exist, and Brickset doesn't have it either. Obviously I can't remember what part it was. But whatever it was, Lego let me try to buy it! Who knows if they'll actually send me any of... Whatever it is.

18 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Anyone know what element ID 6288403 is? It's in my order, but B&P claims it doesn't exist, and Brickset doesn't have it either. Obviously I can't remember what part it was. But whatever it was, Lego let me try to buy it! Who knows if they'll actually send me any of... Whatever it is.

Could it be an element that comes in a specific packaging, like capes or some animals (e.g. the big cats)? In such cases, the element ID listed in the order seem to correspond to this specific packaging and not to the part that is contained inside.

1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

It does exist on B&P but not in the paid section. If you buy a set and it has a missing piece, every piece is listed in the missing and broken piece sections.

I recommend using this website to find pieces you want to buy:

https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.app/

Because of the new B&P update, the pictures aren’t showing. We will have to wait for it to be fixed but that’s not a problem.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

It does exist on B&P but not in the paid section. If you buy a set and it has a missing piece, every piece is listed in the missing and broken piece sections.

I recommend using this website to find pieces you want to buy:

https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.app/

Because of the new B&P update, the pictures aren’t showing. We will have to wait for it to be fixed but that’s not a problem.

Sometimes not every piece is in that inventory. They are getting better but occasionally pieces are still missing, it is why sometimes the brickset inventories do not list 100% of the parts.