LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, Evergreen said:

I was able to check out with no problem this morning so I think you'll be good to check out with your order now! 

Yeah I got mine in last night but thank you anyway.  Happy lego shopping again.  

Still giving the "buying parts is not available" message for me when when I try to access it from Australia.

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

Still giving the "buying parts is not available" message for me when when I try to access it from Australia.

I had a rep tell me to clear my cache in the past and that has worked for me. I would also recommend using a screen capture plug in to do a capture of your order. It will make reentering it not so painful.

I think it genuinely isn't available to Australians yet.

Not that I have a reason to place an order at this time, nothing I really need right now that is likely to be available.

FYI: when I proceed to enter the B&P site it provides me with these countries to select from:

Belgium 

Czech Rep.

Germany

New Zealand

Poland

Spain

Sweden

USA

I'm guessing these are the countries that Lego intended to open up B&P, for the time being. 

I am pretty bitter that Sweden is allowed to buy from Bricks & Pieces - but Denmark, home of the bricks, from where the actual Bricks & Pieces are shipped out, is not. What gives?

1 hour ago, Hive said:

I am pretty bitter that Sweden is allowed to buy from Bricks & Pieces - but Denmark, home of the bricks, from where the actual Bricks & Pieces are shipped out, is not. What gives?

Well, you're not missing much. There are almost 0 new pieces that I've found. And ones that seem like they would be obvious additions (tan curved pieces from the new Brick Seas Barracuda set) are nowhere to be seen. I was just looking for a red 4L bar, and even that's not available. Hopefully they'll start updating inventory once the world starts to open back up.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, Hive said:

Don't worry. I'm Swedish and it's still closed here too.

For anyone who has Bricks and Pieces available for them: how long did it take for an order to arrive since it reopened? I ordered 2 replacement parts on May 7th (to replace broken pieces I got in a set) and it's still listed as 'in process'. I completely understand things will take longer now but almost 2 weeks without hearing anything is kinda strange

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

For anyone who has Bricks and Pieces available for them: how long did it take for an order to arrive since it reopened? I ordered 2 replacement parts on May 7th (to replace broken pieces I got in a set) and it's still listed as 'in process'. I completely understand things will take longer now but almost 2 weeks without hearing anything is kinda strange

I got my order from May 1st last week so that was just about 2 weeks. But I've had orders sit for almost a month before seeing them move to "warehouse" status so I wouldn't be worried yet.

Hi all, I want to mention that new pieces from 75275 A-Wing and from the Monkey Kid sets are now available on B&P

So I had to order the trans-yellow 6x6 dishes and trans windscreens and some other stuff.
Also the modified head "pig" was available but I had to shorten my order this time - it was getting too long again...

Edited by Mr Ogel

48 minutes ago, Mr Ogel said:

Hi all, I want to mention that new pieces from 75275 A-Wing and from the Monkey Kid sets are now available on B&P

So I hadd to order the trans-yellow 6x6 dishes and trans windscreens and some other stuff.
Also the modified head "pig" was available but I had to shorten my order this time - it was getting too long again...

Thank you! Here's what I ordered:

800x1357.jpg800x1333.jpg800x1363.jpg800x1401.jpg

1 minute ago, MKJoshA said:

Seeing this really bums me out, I need some of those parts too :laugh_hard: Glad I won't have to buy the Monkie Kid sets for the Mei figure though

19 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

That is some crazy prices here. 200 pieces for a total of US$ 0.02 ??? They realy just charged you that? Those golden pieces are already out of stock.

2 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

That is some crazy prices here. 200 pieces for a total of US$ 0.02 ??? They realy just charged you that? Those golden pieces are already out of stock.

This looks like one of those scenarios where the price is wrong and they're going to charge significantly more when the order goes through.

9 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Pretty sure that all those prices are "each". 

7 minutes ago, Tusserte said:

This looks like one of those scenarios where the price is wrong and they're going to charge significantly more when the order goes through.

I've never seen LEGO charge anything other than what the order was placed for. At worst they'd cancel the order.

9 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Pretty sure that all those prices are "each". 

I've never seen LEGO charge anything other than what the order was placed for. At worst they'd cancel the order.

We discussed it a while back in this thread.  If you pay with credit card they might silently change your order total when they charge you a few weeks later.

d

1 minute ago, Tusserte said:

We discussed it a while back in this thread.  If you pay with credit card they might silently change your order total when they charge you a few weeks later.

Interesting. I've never seen such a thing happen with them. I guess things are changing over there, for the worse.