LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

12 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

@Exetrius

So! I realized the red “shield” comes in the new Ferrari Speed Champions sets, but it’s printed not plain :)

Just now, Exetrius said:

Well, yeah, that explains their existence, but it's unusual that they can be purchased already.

I thought it might just be the unprinted version too, but if it's coming in a Minions set later this year then it seems more likely they are in current production for those sets.

19 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I thought it might just be the unprinted version too, but if it's coming in a Minions set later this year then it seems more likely they are in current production for those sets.

Muist be the case

Second to last order just arrived.  My last order, placed just before they shut down, has moved to 'in warehouse' from 'backordered'.  Be interesting to see how long it takes to get here.

pRRPXIF.jpg

36 minutes ago, The Reader said:

@Grover Could you please tell me the part ID of the backpack? Thanks!

Already mentioned by Anonknee Muss a few pages back:

On 2/27/2020 at 3:49 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

6275293 - GBP 1.34; USD 1.41; EUR 1.50; CAD 1.90; NOK 15.78

Well spotted by the way!

51 minutes ago, The Reader said:

@Grover Could you please tell me the part ID of the backpack? Thanks!

@Guyon2002 already got it, but: 6275293 / 26073

It is the backpack from the CMF line.  Sometimes certain pieces are available.  The Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz CMF was available a year or two ago, sometimes SW stuff is... just gotta look.

47 minutes ago, The Reader said:

@Guyon2002Thanks a lot! Wasn't aware of that.

BTW: Isn't this backpack from CMF-"Johnny Thunder"? And aren't CMF-parts unavailable on B&P?

You can’t search by set number. You have to trial and error the part numbers. You can find them or where to find them on Brickset.

With Lego closing Bricks and Pieces because of Covid 19, is anyone else afraid they may never open it back up?

18 minutes ago, Gomek said:

With Lego closing Bricks and Pieces because of Covid 19, is anyone else afraid they may never open it back up?

no.

There's no reasoning there, why would they permanently close it due to disease? I believe it closes around the holidays sometimes too, that doesn't mean it's gone for good.

1 hour ago, Gomek said:

I agree with @Mandalorianknight.  There's no reason to think it won't reopen.  They've closed before for holidays, website revamp, etc., but they do reopen.  It's more of a support function that's not a big money maker from what anyone can tell, so it's probably a lower priority than say, selling sets.  Because of that, it is one of the first things to get turned off when they need labor to focus on something else.  However, they do have to have people in the same warehouse sending out missing or broken pieces, so it's not like those people are going away.  Since they are open somewhat sporadically, I try to order early and often!

On 3/28/2020 at 9:45 PM, Gomek said:

It could very likely take a while to reopen but there is no reason as to why they wouldn’t 

IIRC they said that due to the virus they have had to cut the number of staff. So it makes sense to stop the orders that are not necessary and instead have their staff mostly focused on replacement pieces for those who need them due to missing parts in a new set.

Once the virus situation in Denmark or whatever country B&P is packed in is over, I am sure they will bring back more workers and re-open the service.

My last order came in today (earlier than expected!).  Looks like color #5 had some alignment issues on the rainbow tile.

x0DnG6j.jpg

4 hours ago, Grover said:

My last order came in today (earlier than expected!).  Looks like color #5 had some alignment issues on the rainbow tile.

[image]

How did you get the accessory packs?

7 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

How did you get the accessory packs?

I just ordered them.  I was probably one of the last orders before they shut down, though.  I ordered and then within the hour I read on EB that they had closed due to the virus, so who knows what was going on with the system when I ordered.

Mini accessory No 10 / 6266155 / 40598 / $1.63 USD

Mini accessory No 11 / 6266977 / 50018 / $1.50 USD

2 hours ago, Grover said:

I just ordered them.  I was probably one of the last orders before they shut down, though.  I ordered and then within the hour I read on EB that they had closed due to the virus, so who knows what was going on with the system when I ordered.

Mini accessory No 10 / 6266155 / 40598 / $1.63 USD

Mini accessory No 11 / 6266977 / 50018 / $1.50 USD

I had no idea they decided to sell them! Thanks for sharing the info.

32 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I had no idea they decided to sell them! Thanks for sharing the info.

What are they from anyway?  I got the bag numbers off some blog post of mocs I found.  Are they licensed or something?

Edited by Grover

28 minutes ago, Grover said:

What are they from anyway?  I got the bag numbers off some blog post of mocs I found.  Are they licensed or something?

Pretty sure they're from Batman

Oh, I see.  I had no idea they were licensed! I just thought some of the connections were cool and ordered them.

15 hours ago, Grover said:

They’re from super hero sets.

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty sure they're from Batman

Arguably they're from the super heroes line in general. 

16 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Arguably they're from the super heroes line in general. 

You're right, totally forget they came in 2 Marvel sets in january

55 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

You're right, totally forget they came in 2 Marvel sets in january

I know the feeling :grin:

I really love the new Captain Marvel mould. I really hope it becomes available on B&P.