LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

33 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

Bricks and Pieces is currently closed due to Covid-19

I still have a B&P order in my cart, so I can update it and it goes through. Wonder if it would be cancelled later on.

18 hours ago, Grover said:

Weird.  I just ordered this morning with no issues.

It won’t even let me in the site. I’m in the US

Edited by BaristaBricks

34 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

It won’t even let me in the site. I’m in the US

Same here in Italy. I know very well the situation and understand the service closure but they could have left the site running so we could check ID and stuff...

Yeah, I can't get in to order now either.  I must have just gotten in under the wire.  If you want to check numbers, you can go into the replacement part section, but you have to know the set number.  No prices there, but can be useful to look up elements.

I ordered almost two weeks ago and it is still in warehouse. Do you think it will be postponed? Obviously health precautions take priority, but I am curious if the order will sit.

3 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

I ordered almost two weeks ago and it is still in warehouse. Do you think it will be postponed? Obviously health precautions take priority, but I am curious if the order will sit.

I ordered one a couple of days ago and I think they will ship those since they still ship missing parts. That is more or less the same, but maybe they have less people working there now so it will take longer time than usual :shrug_oh_well:

12 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

Same here.  I think it will all depend on where these packages are coming from.  Some countries have halted international shipping.

6 hours ago, teos said:

Same here.  I think it will all depend on where these packages are coming from.  Some countries have halted international shipping.

Yeah, I guess we'll see. I only live a couple of states away from the warehouse in the U.S. so hopefully it won't be too much longer. The safety of the employees is definitely more important though.

37 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

My package shipped early this morning. I live in the UK.

14 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

I checked this morning and my package shipped. It seems that US orders are still being fulfilled. :)

Hope the same for Italy

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Praying for Italy during this dark time.

Thank you, we definetly need it. Nobody here has never seen anything like this…
Just hope it will be over soon

Best of luck to you.  It's not pleasant to see what's going on everywhere, and being stuck at home must be frustrating.  Is your mail service still running?

15 minutes ago, Grover said:

Best of luck to you.  It's not pleasant to see what's going on everywhere, and being stuck at home must be frustrating.  Is your mail service still running?

Thank you. But you know, being stuck at home is the easy part as it's the safest place to stay now…
Yeah mail service in my area is running at the moment. I don't know exactly how it may be slowed down tough

Edited by Ponga91

Apparently I still had items in my cart which allowed me to edit it. The orange pumpkins were back in stock so I got some of those along with 20 or so of the LIGHT BLUISH GRAY levers. I haven't seen those in a set for years so I was really excited to see those! Also picked up one of those cool folded hoods and some other items. I'm not in any hurry to receive these items, just happy that I managed to pick them up while they are still available.

The order that I placed that said it shipped just before they shut down is still making it way here to me, across the US now.  The order that I placed just before it shut down now says "backordered".

On 3/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, Frike said:

Apparently I still had items in my cart which allowed me to edit it. The orange pumpkins were back in stock so I got some of those along with 20 or so of the LIGHT BLUISH GRAY levers. I haven't seen those in a set for years so I was really excited to see those! Also picked up one of those cool folded hoods and some other items. I'm not in any hurry to receive these items, just happy that I managed to pick them up while they are still available.

What levers?

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego light bluish gray lever

Yes, these! Prior to the latest UCS Star Destroyer they hadn't been available in LBG for over a decade!

Just now, Frike said:

Yes, these! Prior to the latest UCS Star Destroyer they hadn't been available in LBG for over a decade!

Yup, I'm pretty sure the last time they were used was in the UCS Star Destroyer from 2002 

The order I placed on March 4th that was "in warehouse" until yesterday has been shipped.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:49 PM, MKJoshA said:

I saw them on a LUG sheet. I had to call in for them. But they were sold to me no problem. Part number is 6294045.

For the batcessories I had to call for those too. Part number 6266155.

@Exetrius

So! I realized the red “shield” comes in the new Ferrari Speed Champions sets, but it’s printed not plain :)

7 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

@Exetrius

So! I realized the red “shield” comes in the new Ferrari Speed Champions sets, but it’s printed not plain :)

Well, yeah, that explains their existence, but it's unusual that they can be purchased already.