LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

You do? I thought you could only spend points on B&P but not earn them

It changed when they changed the VIP points system. You can earn and redeem VIP points on B&P.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

It changed when they changed the VIP points system. You can earn and redeem VIP points on B&P.

The value just doesn’t count toward promotional offers.

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Bizarrely you also use to earn them before the change too - if you bought during double VIP promotions. I don't think double points was actually doubling the points, but adding on £5 / $5 worth of points for every £100 / $100 spent. For normal orders, this of course doubles the points, whereas for B+P orders, it gave points when double should have still been zero.

You could definitely earn points like normal on B&P orders before the change. It hinkt you could earn points from 2017, maybe 2018 onwards.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

Yes you are right, there were two changes. I missed the point that the last one was about the VIP scheme changes. I cannot remember the exact date that they started giving VIP points on B+P. When they changed the VIP system they removed the old VIP points history from our accounts and the points are nto recorded in old order emails or the online records.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, everything rare or hard to get from that promotional steam engine is available on Bricks & Pieces except the torso and the sticker sheet.

I was very intrigued by the fact that you could pick up white and brown horses from Bricks & Pieces. While I have two of the white ones from the Harry Potter set I never picked up any LOTR sets for the brown ones back in the day. I have tried to source a couple from Bricklink but with shipping and such they quickly cost nearly as much. HOWEVER, I have not managed to even reach the Bricks & Pieces service all weekend - I only face errors whenever I try!

Wanted to place a little order today, with the cool pieces such as the hiking rucksack and Batman part packs, but I'm getting error messages saying I should try again later... :sadnew:

4 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Wanted to place a little order today, with the cool pieces such as the hiking rucksack and Batman part packs, but I'm getting error messages saying I should try again later... :sadnew:

Just refresh the page there and then, it usually works for me.

Clicked on “Buy Pieces” and this comes up:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/shared/errorpage.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/replacementparts/sale

It’s working now.

Now I’m getting an “Oops” message every time I type in a set number.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Just refresh the page there and then, it usually works for me.

Clicked on “Buy Pieces” and this comes up:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/shared/errorpage.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/replacementparts/sale

It’s working now.

Now I’m getting an “Oops” message every time I type in a set number.

That's the same error I was facing all weekend. Seems like it wasn't just me then! Just gonna wait it out.

4 hours ago, Frike said:

That's the same error I was facing all weekend. Seems like it wasn't just me then! Just gonna wait it out.

It's working now.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, MKJoshA said:

Latest haul:

800x428.jpg

What are those red nexo knight  “shields” from?!

they don’t make them in Red that I have ever seen!

Edited by BaristaBricks

16 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

Seconded! searched all of Brickset, not willing to believe I had never seen them before, but here we are... @MKJoshA please explain! Also, didn't find the batman accessory packs available, did you call to get them?? 

Btw, I'm quite frustrated that I have not for a moment seen the DC CMF trans clear minifigure 'posing' pieces available, unlike many of you! :ugh:  

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Seconded! searched all of Brickset, not willing to believe I had never seen them before, but here we are... @MKJoshA please explain! Also, didn't find the batman accessory packs available, did you call to get them?? 

Btw, I'm quite frustrated that I have not for a moment seen the DC CMF trans clear minifigure 'posing' pieces available, unlike many of you! :ugh:  

I noticed the red shield is in an upcoming Minion set! But how on earth were they already available? I searched the part #, brickset, bricklink, etc

18 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I saw them on a LUG sheet. I had to call in for them. But they were sold to me no problem. Part number is 6294045.

For the batcessories I had to call for those too. Part number 6266155.

53 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I saw them on a LUG sheet. I had to call in for them. But they were sold to me no problem. Part number is 6294045.

For the batcessories I had to call for those too. Part number 6266155.

Interesting. Thanks!