LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

53 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I called in and ordered the lioness and the blue bird, they have so far not been on the webshop.
They have them in store, but are behind in updating the inventory, so if you can not wait for them to do so you must make a call :wink:

Bird 6287960 - 12,11 kr (NOK)
Lioness 6289238 - 57,11 kr (NOK) Had to tell the set number for her to find it since it is in a plastic bag (60267)

I ordered some today too - bluebird was £1.03 and the lioness I think £4.60 -ish 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

I ordered some today too - bluebird was £1.03 and the lioness I think £4.60 -ish 

Thanks for UK prices. £1.03 seems cheap for a B&P animal lol.

I just got off the phone (USA based) and was told that the blue bird is not available for sale due to licensing. I'm a little jealous of those of you who are able to have blue birds.

14 minutes ago, dvt said:

I just got off the phone (USA based) and was told that the blue bird is not available for sale due to licensing. I'm a little jealous of those of you who are able to have blue birds.

That doesn’t seem right. The bird is in an unlicensed set.

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That doesn’t seem right. The bird is in an unlicensed set.

I said that.  The rep on the phone said that because it was a bird that was in some of the disney princess sets, it was still labeled as a "license" from LEGO's standpoint.  I pointed out that the bird is in the Bookshop, not disney princess though.  I think they might refer to the overall mold though.  Not 100% sure.

I think U.S. customer service has a slightly different inventory than other countries. I often am unable to order things over the phone that others in this thread report. I’m assuming you aren’t ordering in the U.S. when you’re talking about prices in EUR or GBP. The phone reps will usually tell me a part is licensed or not for sale yet when it’s unavailable, so I don’t think it necessarily means it will be that way forever

Edited by Tusserte

5 hours ago, Tusserte said:

I think U.S. customer service has a slightly different inventory than other countries. I often am unable to order things over the phone that others in this thread report. I’m assuming you aren’t ordering in the U.S. when you’re talking about prices in EUR or GBP. The phone reps will usually tell me a part is licensed or not for sale yet when it’s unavailable, so I don’t think it necessarily means it will be that way forever

I’d call again.  I called and got the birds and the lioness a few days back and they’ve shipped. $1.09 USD per bird.  Still haven’t seen the white ones though they are in unlicensed sets (such as the mail plane and the treehouse).

Edited by Grover

LEGO responded to me and are re-sending my missing order (since they have no way to figure out what happened to my original order)

On 2/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, Ponga91 said:

Ordered Jan 3rd, shipped Jan 25th. Still not delivered yet.

Yeah, that's way too long unless you live in Australia or something.

Also, everyone get ready... the new Lego Ideas Medieval Blacksmith shop might just have a goat!  I don't care if they're $4 each, still better than the $30-50 they go for on BL.  B&P will have a LOT of my money.  It will likely have a lot of animals and a bunch of great pieces in any case.

I seriously doubt LEGO is going to bring back a part last used in 2011 just for an Ideas set. Especially not a part that is 100% not essential to the set. (they didn't do it for Steamboat Willie and the goat is a central character in that film)

1 hour ago, Grover said:

Also, everyone get ready... the new Lego Ideas Medieval Blacksmith shop might just have a goat!  I don't care if they're $4 each, still better than the $30-50 they go for on BL.  B&P will have a LOT of my money.  It will likely have a lot of animals and a bunch of great pieces in any case.

I really hope so and ideally/most likely in a new color :excited:

45 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I seriously doubt LEGO is going to bring back a part last used in 2011 just for an Ideas set. Especially not a part that is 100% not essential to the set. (they didn't do it for Steamboat Willie and the goat is a central character in that film)

Why not, it is nothing wrong with the mould and they made the seagull for the old fishing store. The steamboat came out very fast so maybe it was no time to include it. Mark Stafford was planning to include it in the big Jurassic park set, but did not have enough time either. Hopefully there is time now to make it :wink:

If the powers that be have previously said that yes the goat can come back (but it wasn't able to be done in time) then yeah maybe it can come back.

Its just a question of whether the mold is still usable or whether they would need a new one.

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Anyone know where Bricks & Pieces orders for Australia get sent from?

It's from Denmark given I got previous order from Denmark and I'm in NZ.  The latest order however, was from Germany.

My big order arrived... unfortunately, they missed 18 of the printed tiles from CNY sets but they accidentally included 200 x of the new jumper piece from DC minifigures .... hmmm

More 

And 100 x poops XD

2 hours ago, Grover said:

Yeah, that's way too long unless you live in Australia or something.

I live in Italy so it's not the case. But italian national post service really sucks so it might be their fault.
Anyway order arrived yesterday Feb 12th finally.

I wonder what happens if my original parcel (which could easily have been delayed because of the deluge of rain we have gotten in Oz over the past few weeks) shows up, will LEGO ask me to send back the second repeat order?

6 hours ago, jonwil said:

You’re right. The goat mold has perished or something like that. They need to make a new one which means it goes against Lego Ideas policy meaning we won’t get one.

38 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

You’re right. The goat mold has perished or something like that. They need to make a new one which means it goes against Lego Ideas policy meaning we won’t get one.

The entire existence of the upcoming Winnie the Pooh set goes against LEGO Ideas policy.....

38 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I seriously doubt it has perished :laugh: Just look at the horse, in the -80 and -90 it was all over the place, now we got one HP set with it last year, before that we have to go back to 2015. So no wonder the goat is a no show after only been in 1 set previously :tongue:

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The entire existence of the upcoming Winnie the Pooh set goes against LEGO Ideas policy.....

I think they claim the policy only when they want and don't have interests in produce that set...

34 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I seriously doubt it has perished :laugh: Just look at the horse, in the -80 and -90 it was all over the place, now we got one HP set with it last year, before that we have to go back to 2015. So no wonder the goat is a no show after only been in 1 set previously :tongue:

Unless the molds were poorly designed (unlikely due to the robustness of the goat pieces), the molds themselves are likely fine, as quality steel molds hold up for hundreds of millions of shots.  If the goats were overmolded, however, it may be that they require a specific machine to run them that is tied up with other parts (the overmolding machines are more expensive and less common).  Printing is probably not an issue, but assembly may be tricky or require a specific machine again.

Lots of speculation, so unless an employee tells us, we won’t know what the status of the goat mold is.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Ponga91 said:

This gives me hope to not wait a whole year or so, thank you.
Waiting for an answer from customer service

Currently back in stock in the UK.

Just now, Beardybricks said:

Currently back in stock in the UK.

In Italy as well, thanks for reporting!