LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

It was no problem!
I sent a mail first and asked if the parts where available. They were so the person answering the mail made an order so it should be easier when I called in to order the parts, but when I did the person taking my order made a new one.
That’s why the original order was market "contact customer service" :wink:
So now the lioness and blue bird parts (in addition to some snakes) are on their way, no worries :excited:

I’m glad it worked out for you! Lego Customer Service is one of the best in the world!

1 hour ago, Masked Mini said:

Ordered Feb 2nd, got an order and payment confirmation email with my Order number. Order doesn't show in my order history but my Shop at home order from Feb 3rd does show up.
Emailed customer support. First time I've had an issue with BnP and my god it is frustrating to get to where they actually allow you to write an email (on mobile).

I’ve never had a problem with writing an email on mobile but I’ve had other annoying issues before on mobile.

Black binoculars are on backorder for your information.

Not out of stock but backorder because it’s says that on my order. 

UPDATE: No longer on backorder.

My order number says “In Warehouse” 

In the order it says “Parts order online Shipped”

And all the individual listed pieces “In Warehouse”

I assume it’s In Warehouse until the order number says “Shipped”

41 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I’ve never had a problem with writing an email on mobile but I’ve had other annoying issues before on mobile.

It forced me back to the start of the "solution"/FAQ tree 6 or 7 times before it would let me actually write the email. They got an email alright, let me tell you! :damn:

1 hour ago, Masked Mini said:

It forced me back to the start of the "solution"/FAQ tree 6 or 7 times before it would let me actually write the email. They got an email alright, let me tell you! :damn:

I hate to complain but Lego is the most well known brand in the world and their website doesn’t function the best to put it that way.

Ordered 22 January, shipped 29 January, still not here yet. But its comming all the way to Australia so I am not yet worried...

Has anyone ever bought these parts and remember what they cost?

1. GOLD COIN (4 PIECES), METALL Element-ID70501
  2. COINS, "NO.1100" Element-ID6052266

I assume they will be available because of the pirate sets coming this year. They cost a lot on BL :wacko:

Other than The Pirate Bay ideas set I haven't heard anything about any pirate products comming this year.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Other than The Pirate Bay ideas set I haven't heard anything about any pirate products comming this year.

Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship.

This topic is too dangerous. I love seeing everyone's orders, but they inevitably make me want to place one and every time I do and it arrives, I go "I paid how much for this tiny bag!?" :laugh:

58 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

This topic is too dangerous. I love seeing everyone's orders, but they inevitably make me want to place one and every time I do and it arrives, I go "I paid how much for this tiny bag!?" :laugh:

I k ow it is ridiculous. Last year. At that period I went crazy.. I mean CRAZY. Around page 60 something of this thread i posted orders like everyday haha. Spent wayyyyy to much. This year I said I would go slow. Failed so far. :/

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I read that first sentence and thought you were closing the thread! :distressed:

I feel the same way even when I buy pieces for a MOC! My order I put in a few days ago said £35.43 and I used £35 of my points so I only paid £0.43 :roflmao:

21 hours ago, Chilis said:

My latest B&P haul:

In your first photo, where is the dark green shirt with red scarf from?

Still no sign of my B&P order that was shipped on the 29th (despite the shipping email saying "shipped in the next 5-8 business days". At what point do I Customer Service about it?

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Still no sign of my B&P order that was shipped on the 29th (despite the shipping email saying "shipped in the next 5-8 business days". At what point do I Customer Service about it?

Now.

Sent a message via the "email us" form but I suspect I will get a response that says "we can't track Bricks & Pieces orders" or "its still within the accepted delivery window" (or both)

10 hours ago, Roebuck said:

For some reason it was sent express, not that I complain :grin:

https://ibb.co/7nhzBM8

A whole flock of bluebirds! A pack of lionesses! And -uh- so many snakes! Your order is a Lego zoologist's dream come true. :sweet:
I have a single bluebird on its way, I didn't dare requesting more. I definitely should have!

48 minutes ago, Aurore said:

Your order is a Lego zoologist's dream come true. 

Maybe I should start calling me that :grin_wub:

50 minutes ago, Aurore said:

I have a single bluebird on its way, I didn't dare requesting more. I definitely should have!

Well they earn a lot of money selling them, so if they have them in stock I see no reason not to buy the number you want (or regarding animals can afford :tongue:) :wink:

21 hours ago, Roebuck said:

For some reason it was sent express, not that I complain :grin:

https://ibb.co/7nhzBM8

I am unable to find the blue bird from bookshop on brickset or parts and pieces.  Can anyone share the number for the item?

52 minutes ago, dvt said:

I am unable to find the blue bird from bookshop on brickset or parts and pieces.  Can anyone share the number for the item?

It’s not appearing on Brickset or Bricks & Pieces. Lego has removed it from sale. It could come back at some point.

3 hours ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

What is the cost of blue bird and lioness?

1 hour ago, dvt said:

23 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

It’s not appearing on Brickset or Bricks & Pieces. Lego has removed it from sale. It could come back at some point.

I called in and ordered the lioness and the blue bird, they have so far not been on the webshop.
They have them in store, but are behind in updating the inventory, so if you can not wait for them to do so you must make a call :wink:

Bird 6287960 - 12,11 kr (NOK)
Lioness 6289238 - 57,11 kr (NOK) Had to tell the set number for her to find it since it is in a plastic bag (60267)