LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Other than getting unusual pieces, what does one want a white poop piece for?  Decoration? Ice cream?  I can’t see uses for it that I would really want it so I’d like to know if there’s something I’m overlooking.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Lego poop collectors: third most populous poop-based community after archaeologists and scatologists.

How dare you forget farmers! :sweet: Without poop you don't have any food! 

7 minutes ago, Grover said:

Other than getting unusual pieces, what does one want a white poop piece for?  Decoration? Ice cream?  I can’t see uses for it that I would really want it so I’d like to know if there’s something I’m overlooking.

Decoration of a building would be good, even though we already have a similar piece. Also soft serve ice cream. It's just the fact LEGO made a piece of crap on purpose (The Assault on Hoth and the Cloud City sets were by mistake. :laugh:)

I like the fact that the poop can be used for soft serve ice cream and poop. It's just a fun silly piece that you can get 20 of for a buck.

Edited by Maple

On 1/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, Chilis said:

No, they`re out of stock. Because a) TLG do not make enough or likely/in combination with b) someone is hoarding all the cool parts. NONE of the parts I wanted from across 30+ sets is available, all "out of stock". Makes me both angry and very disappointed.

I found some bricks anyway but when completing the order I got this message:

Bricks and Pieces is currently not available

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

SO F**** THAT!!!

I spend about 1/2 on bricks and pieces and got that message. That really kicked my butt, but I never want to complain about because I'm nervous about them canceling this service at some point (mostly because I have to think running this service is more of pain for Lego than it's worth).

Anyways, I spoke to Lego customer service as I was hoping to have them order a few things and the I spoke to talked me into clearing my cache and trying again.

Sure enough that worked. It's a spotty system at best, but the ability to get some of these elements all from the same place at less than Bricklink prices is just so nice.

1 minute ago, Gomek said:

I spend about 1/2 on bricks and pieces and got that message. That really kicked my butt, but I never want to complain about because I'm nervous about them canceling this service at some point (mostly because I have to think running this service is more of pain for Lego than it's worth).

Anyways, I spoke to Lego customer service as I was hoping to have them order a few things and the I spoke to talked me into clearing my cache and trying again.

Sure enough that worked. It's a spotty system at best, but the ability to get some of these elements all from the same place at less than Bricklink prices is just so nice.

Ugh. “Cache clearing” is their response to everything...so annoying.

5 hours ago, Grover said:

Not really sure how to use the white poop for anything other than DQ ice cream. 

How long do orders generally take to go from "in warehouse" to "shipped" these days?

My order was placed on the 22nd of January and is still sitting at "in warehouse". Are they just busy because everyone is ordering all the cool new parts?

@jonwil Not enough to make accurate statistics, but here are the time facts for the three orders I placed in january : the one placed on the 7th was shipped on the 20th, the one placed on the 14th was shipped on the 24th, and the one placed on the 17th is still in warehouse. 

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

How long do orders generally take to go from "in warehouse" to "shipped" these days?

My order was placed on the 22nd of January and is still sitting at "in warehouse". Are they just busy because everyone is ordering all the cool new parts?

I placed an order on January 19th that wasn't shipped untill today.

I placed an order on January 15th that was marked "shipped" on January 25th.

Edited by The Reader
typo

10 hours ago, jonwil said:

Mine took about 12 days to actually ship from “in warehouse”

On 12/31/2019 at 2:20 AM, SpiderSpaceman said:

You must be purposely mentioning existing parts exclusive to LEGO stores pick-a-minifig? People should have a not-traveling-to-a-lego-store option for those.

I do wonder if that'll trip up the "only real lego, nothing prerelease"

precisely. While I have a couple Lego stores local to me, I do feel bad for those that don't.

I do like to pick up those exclusive Build-a-Minifigure parts and honestly wish they did more of that. If they had a bricklink store that just did limited runs of color variants they could probably keep a few people per region employed just doing that. I'd put in a monthly order just to get some odd ball stuff. 

(disclaimer: I never support ultra limited runs of anything. The idea here would be to have items for sale for a limited time, but enough for anyone who orders. Definitely NOT to release stuff so limited that people are empowered to rip off others on Ebay.)

My order from Jan 17th shipped Jan 23, but there was no change in status until today.

As for the BAM kiosks, it's great that they put out new, fun pieces, but since I'm nowhere near a Lego store, I wish there were a way to purchase the pieces.  I'd buy them on BL if I could find them, but can't find the part numbers most of the time.

I have orders placed on 16th and 17th, I see both transaction from my credit card on Saturday night but only one order updated to "shipped".  weird, they might have shipped out but system didn't update.  I had this for an normal shop@home order and I got the shipped email after I received my order lol

@Grover As far as my search capabilities go, BAM Ice Guy's head and torso don't seem to be listed on BrickLink yet. I looked for their ID on my parts, but couldn't fint it either : isn't the part number supposed to be engraved somewhere on torsos and heads too? Or is it only on regular bricks?

On 1/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, The Reader said:

I placed an order on January 15th that was marked "shipped" on January 25th.

Invoice arrived today (I don't buy per creditcard or papal). Seems LEGO is working on Saturdays as January 25th was a Saturday ...

On 1/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, Aurore said:

@Grover As far as my search capabilities go, BAM Ice Guy's head and torso don't seem to be listed on BrickLink yet. I looked for their ID on my parts, but couldn't fint it either : isn't the part number supposed to be engraved somewhere on torsos and heads too? Or is it only on regular bricks?

I don't know if there's a part number in torsos.  If there is, I've never been able to read it.  There may be one in the head, but it would be way down at the bottom of the inside of the stud, so it may be hard to read.  Thanks anyway!

Any part numbers on torsos or heads will be the mold number and will not have any reflection on the actual IDs for the printed parts.

Also the order I have been waiting on just shipped and there appears to have been no adjustment to the price which is good.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I didn't even know Aquaman's fish was available *oh2*

I posted it either last page or page before :wink:

Nice hauls everyone!

My stuff has arrived... I don’t want to look at the packing list totals... but very happy with what I have received....:) so I placed another order. :)

47 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

My stuff has arrived... I don’t want to look at the packing list totals... but very happy with what I have received....:) so I placed another order. :)

Let’s see it!!

————

Anyone know if Bumblebee’s new hair piece is available from the DC CMF?

Edited by BaristaBricks