LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

33 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Also, a small miracle happened: I was trying to flip the screen to take these screenshots, upon which my laptop crashed, but when had started up again and Chrome restored the webpages, my cart was still intact! *oh2* :purrr:

That really is a miracle! My cart disappeared as I added it to the S@H cart...:wall:

Awesome list @Exetrius! I'm sure there's many here that appriciate the work you did for that including Megbricks who just ordered more than DHL's entire fleet of Boeing 757-200SFs can carry. 

34 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Awesome list @Exetrius! I'm sure there's many here that appriciate the work you did for that including Megbricks who just ordered more than DHL's entire fleet of Boeing 757-200SFs can carry. 

Thank you! And I'm glad the Meg memes are still running! :tongue: :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

But that is OK. UPS and FedEx offered to help. :)

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I don't know how relevant this is since 1) everyone seemed to have placed an order already :laugh:, and 2) there's at least one website that is far more complete in compiling what's available, but I like share these little personal bricklists - as I like to call them - nonetheless:)

I love your lists. My wallet doesn’t :)

Edited by Megbricks

From my last order.  Sorry the picture is a little crappy.  As you can tell, I mostly build medieval MOCs.

6soGenA.jpg

The horse is available????

7 hours ago, Grover said:

From my last order.  Sorry the picture is a little crappy.  As you can tell, I mostly build medieval MOCs.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Yup, brown one with white muzzle too.  At least they were when I ordered them before Christmas.  Just got the order.

Edited by Grover

1 hour ago, Grover said:

Yup, brown one with white muzzle too.  At least they were when I ordered them before Christmas.  Just got the order.

Haha typical me. I respond to your post, check on the list from @Exetrius (somehow I didn’t see the horse) place yet another order. Come back here. Of course I didn’t check the other Colors so I have to place another order:)

Edited by Megbricks
Other order placed. :/

Does anyone know the right part number for the 1 x 1 round white rice print tile from the CNY dinner and if its available (or if its been available before)?

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Does anyone know the right part number for the 1 x 1 round white rice print tile from the CNY dinner and if its available (or if its been available before)?

It’s been available here before in canada sometime last year as I ordered a few of them. 

Here is a picture of one of my hauls from feb 2019 :

they were 0,41$CAD if I remember correctly 

40133243533_ab3757bf9d_b.jpg

Edited by Megbricks
Add picture of haul from feb 2019

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

Just FYI, the way I get part numbers is I go to brickset.com, put in the set number (or search on the set name), click on "parts" and the numbers are there. 

The availability of printed and minifig "Flintstones" parts fluctuated a lot in 2019, now most of them seem available :
- All four heads : element id 54016, 54286, 54288, 54287 (in no particular order)
- All four torsos : element id 76382, 76382, 76382, 76382 (in no particular order)
- All four leg pieces : element id 54567, 54554, 54566, 54565 (in no particular order)
- Betty's hair : element id 20877 (the other hair pieces are not even listed)
- Tiger stripe printed tile : element id 54978
- Mammoth printed tile : element id 55305
- Television printed tile : element id 55176

1 hour ago, vermontcathy said:

Just FYI, the way I get part numbers is I go to brickset.com, put in the set number (or search on the set name), click on "parts" and the numbers are there. 

The same can be done with Bricklink

10 hours ago, Tusserte said:

haul from December 28 finally showed up! Can’t wait for the one I just placed, it will dwarf this!

Wow! Beautiful selection.  Which set is the top left torso from?

Edited by Megbricks

17 hours ago, Tusserte said:

haul from December 28 finally showed up! Can’t wait for the one I just placed, it will dwarf this!

Serious Play! That must've costed you a fortune. 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Tusserte said:

Where do the torsos with white hands come from?

[EDIT] Found: winter village firemen.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:09 AM, jonwil said:

They were available 20 April 2019 at $0.32 each USD.

@Megbricks, so... what do you build with all these crazy piece orders you put through?  Do you build a lot of MOCs or just collect the rare pieces?  I tend to buy pieces with a purpose in mind (i.e., specific projects or pieces that are widely applicable to medieval builds), so I am curious what you're building!

3 hours ago, Grover said:

They were available 20 April 2019 at $0.32 each USD.

@Megbricks, so... what do you build with all these crazy piece orders you put through?  Do you build a lot of MOCs or just collect the rare pieces?  I tend to buy pieces with a purpose in mind (i.e., specific projects or pieces that are widely applicable to medieval builds), so I am curious what you're building!

Mainly, for the past year, I only stock up. I have over 300 sets not opened:/. I also buy with things in mind (MOCs) but I rarely have the time to start any. I just started a small town plan (Asian style of city) to go with the Chinese new year sets. I will build it 2X 48x48 plates. I do have one big project that I have been thinking about for 3-4 years and it is to build a vertical city like very very tall. Then Lego did the ninjago city, the lego tower game and I felt that my project lost originality. I still plan on building it. All those orders that I make will eventually make it into this project. Like you, when I buy them I have at least an idea of how I can use it. I have 7 bins full of bricks and pieces orders that I need to sort. Whenever I can I build small shops that I will later incorporate into the larger project. I work like a lot (crazy a lot) and that doesn’t leave me much time to build sadly. :(

Edited by Megbricks

I understand that.  I try to force myself to build, and I usually get 1-2 hours a month to actually build between work and the family.  I wiped myself out with a build that ended Nov 1 and haven't spent a minute building since then.  Look forward to seeing your Asian style town plan, please share it when you're done!

3 hours ago, Grover said:

I understand that.  I try to force myself to build, and I usually get 1-2 hours a month to actually build between work and the family.  I wiped myself out with a build that ended Nov 1 and haven't spent a minute building since then.  Look forward to seeing your Asian style town plan, please share it when you're done!

I will. I and waiting for the 2 sets(Chinese new year) that are back order and few B&P orders. I started with airjitzu temple and I’ll start from there. I will make a post about it once it starts to look good:)

On 1/16/2020 at 10:51 PM, Exetrius said:

<pictures>

Thanks for the pictures - there were some items in there that I was not aware of, and added to my order. :classic: