LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Just placed a huge order too. Can't wait!

Secondly, print-screen your receipt at checkout and double check it after your order ships.  I usually pay with PayPal which has caught a huge issue in their billing department.  My past two order amounts got vastly increased when they charged me on shipping the orders.  For example, a $1 piece became a $5 piece when they tried to bill me.  There's no proof of what the parts should have cost because I didn't screenshot it, and the LEGO order status has magically changed all the costs/totals.  Since I paid with PayPal I actually got protected and they blocked the new charge, but if you pay with your credit card I don't think anyone will confirm the new amount with you.

Edit: My order today has already changed from $180 to $400.  It looks like this $0.07 piece changed to $1.03 wtf

itemized.png

Edited by Tusserte

34 minutes ago, Tusserte said:

Just placed a huge order too. Can't wait!

Secondly, print-screen your receipt at checkout and double check it after your order ships.  I usually pay with PayPal which has caught a huge issue in their billing department.  My past two order amounts got vastly increased when they charged me on shipping the orders.  For example, a $1 piece became a $5 piece when they tried to bill me.  There's no proof of what the parts should have cost because I didn't screenshot it, and the LEGO order status has magically changed all the costs/totals.  Since I paid with PayPal I actually got protected and they blocked the new charge, but if you pay with your credit card I don't think anyone will confirm the new amount with you.

Edit: My order today has already changed from $180 to $400.  It looks like this $0.07 piece changed to $1.03 wtf

itemized.png

I would be soo pissed!! That’s a massive price increase...

I will be sure to check any order I place and if anything has gone up in price I will complain.

2 hours ago, Tusserte said:

itemized.png

4651407 is 0,09$ here right now in Canada (Gold Ingot)

8 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Same for me! Just made a €30 order. Highlights for me:

- New double-moulded legs (dark tan/reddish brown + orange/black)
- The clowns from Hidden Side 70432
- The new printed console tile for Star Wars from 75273

What's the part number for those dark tan/reddish brown dual moulded legs (or what set do they appear in)? 

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

6285587 is the new transparent piece from the DC series - £0.11

AAWWW YEAHHH!! Thanks so much!

Btw, I noticed that Mysterio's 'glass helmet' has been reduced from around €1.00 to €0.44. Nice. :)

6 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

What's the part number for those dark tan/reddish brown dual moulded legs (or what set do they appear in)? 

I'm not 100% sure but I think he's referring to the Archeologists legs from the Dinosaur Fossils set (21320)

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think he's referring to the Archeologists legs from the Dinosaur Fossils set (21320)

Thanks! :classic:

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

4651407 is 0,09$ here right now in Canada (Gold Ingot)

I think what Tusserte is saying is that the price you see in B&P (and when you check out of B&P) is different to the price you see when you actually complete the order (and that you see under "order summary") and that you should check your order to make sure they haven't overcharged you.

8 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I think what Tusserte is saying is that the price you see in B&P (and when you check out of B&P) is different to the price you see when you actually complete the order (and that you see under "order summary") and that you should check your order to make sure they haven't overcharged you.

Correct, that example $1.03 part still says $0.07 if I add it to a new order right now. The value changes after you place the order and after your card is authorized for the original amount. Then you get charged the different amount days later when your order ships. I’ve seen it go up by ~20% on the past orders but never hundreds of dollars like this one. Very sketchy

Edited by Tusserte

29 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Oh i never checked that.

20 minutes ago, Tusserte said:

Correct, that example $1.03 part still says $0.07 if I add it to a new order right now. The value changes after you place the order and after your card is authorized for the original amount. Then you get charged the different amount days later when your order ships. I’ve seen it go up by ~20% on the past orders but never hundreds of dollars like this one. Very sketchy

I have noticed a few time on the packing list that comes with the order that some pieces lowered in price but I should really start to check

thanks for the info!!

I will check my B&P order carefully and if I see any price increases I will be sure to complain to LEGO :)

I remember they had problems with this earlier, apparently not fixed and bullet proof yet :wacko:
So I took a screenshot of the order in case there are any troubles. Lego will undo the error, but you usually have to discover it yourself and tell them :hmpf:

A few of the smaller animals have a cheap or decent price, but a lot of them are on the expensive side so I only ordered 2 of each of those. Still hope they will be more affordable on BL, but very few sellers with them there and the prices are extremely high so far. Maybe I am being impatient, but I think thinks are going slow there now, hopefully it has nothing to do with Lego taking over and sellers are reluctant to add more inventory *huh*

If it has not been mentioned the white frog is for sale now, but no lioness last time I checked..

Have the trophy pieces in new colors (from the CNY set) actually been available for sale or have they been "out of stock" since they showed up?

Ordered lots of new minifigure heads and new printed parts.  The white poop was sold out already but ordered 100 brown poops XD  I'm surprised some of the new Ninjago stuff are not even listed.

Looks like I should get that order in soon before all the good bits are snapped up by everyone :)

You guys go hard. White poop and the transparent DC fig-stand already out of stock.

Placed a second order for all the cool cake-parts from Friends. Also available: Chandler's torso (Friends TV-show set) and Flitwick's hair in LBG.

20 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Oh I will:)

*huh*

17 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks guys, just placed a $80 order. Loot shoot to come once the order arrives!

:cry_happy:

14 hours ago, Exetrius said:

AAWWW YEAHHH!! Thanks so much!

You’re welcome, there’s nothing else available other than what I have already posted FYI.

14 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Btw, I noticed that Mysterio's 'glass helmet' has been reduced from around €1.00 to €0.44. Nice. :)

OOOHHHH YEAH! GET IN LADS!

2 hours ago, bountybossk said:

You guys go hard. White poop and the transparent DC fig-stand already out of stock.

Holy shit, that's true! Hoping for a restock soon, need them so much.

Oh no! I was going to place an order and health care, flu, holidays and nice weather kept getting in the way. I never bought all the food and torsos from the Asian dinner 80101 set and now they are all gone. :(

13 minutes ago, Ponga91 said:

Holy shit, that's true! Hoping for a restock soon, need them so much.

Just now, Maple said:

Oh no! I was going to place an order and health care, flu, holidays and nice weather kept getting in the way. I never bought all the food and torsos from the Asian dinner 80101 set and now they are all gone. :(

If you call an order, they will almost always let you order the parts that used to be in stock. There will just be a backorder wait for them. Just make sure you have the element ids.

Just now, MKJoshA said:

If you call an order, they will almost always let you order the parts that used to be in stock. There will just be a backorder wait for them. Just make sure you have the element ids.

Ugh. You have no idea how much i hate phones and I don't even understand how that works. You just call up and ask to place an bricks and pieces order? They were all there just last week too.

I just see it as a sign I should probably worry more about other things than little plastic tiles.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Ugh. You have no idea how much i hate phones and I don't even understand how that works. You just call up and ask to place an bricks and pieces order? They were all there just last week too.

I just see it as a sign I should probably worry more about other things than little plastic tiles.

Once an item's inventory drops under 200, they will grey the item out incase mass orders come in simultaneously.  Sometimes, you can call in and they will have some in stock.  Majority of the time, on items out of stock, the CS rep will be able to tell you a date when items are will be replenished by.  (FYI Lioness is out until Feb 6 incase anyone else cares.)

TLDR: Grey'd out can mean "low" inventory as well as completely sold out.

9 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

The white poop was sold out already but ordered 100 brown poops XD

That stinks but it sounds like it was still a crappy order. :tongue:

Yeeei! So happy, finally. Got many of my wanted pieces so there goes additional $85. Thanks for the heads up!

I don't know how relevant this is since 1) everyone seemed to have placed an order already :laugh:, and 2) there's at least one website that is far more complete in compiling what's available, but I like share these little personal bricklists - as I like to call them - nonetheless:

2020:

7a2f2c375c.png

2019 (several reduced prices, and I think a few new available things??):

29ed698bfe.png

Also, a small miracle happened: I was trying to flip the screen to take these screenshots, upon which my laptop crashed, but when had started up again and Chrome restored the webpages, my cart was still intact! *oh2* :purrr: