LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

As of right now a lot of the rare/special parts from the Steamboat Willie ideas set are available on B&P including what seems to be all the parts that are exclusive to it (black windscreen, potato bin brick, bird, Micky & Minnie legs, Minnie dress, Mickey & Minnie Hat, 1928 tile, music tile, SS Willie tile and guitar). The Micky & Minnie heads aren't available but those are identical to the ones in the CMFs.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, typingduck said:

Done; https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/new_parts.html

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

Now I understand what you mean with the "bionicle eye helmet": the nindroid headwrap! :laugh: Couldn't see the images before (on my iPad). I would love to buy the 'waffle' Technic beam from SPIKE Prime... if it were 3 euros cheaper. 

9 hours ago, jonwil said:

As of right now a lot of the rare/special parts from the Steamboat Willie ideas set are available on B&P including what seems to be all the parts that are exclusive to it (black windscreen, potato bin brick, bird, Micky & Minnie legs, Minnie dress, Mickey & Minnie Hat, 1928 tile, music tile, SS Willie tile and guitar). The Micky & Minnie heads aren't available but those are identical to the ones in the CMFs.

I think all those parts have been available for months. I bought some of the tiles back in June.

To all LEGO animal lovers : the new winking owl from the forest fire set and the turquoise chameleon from the modular bookstore set are available on B&P! (design ID 66863 & 66418)

The lioness from the safari off-roader is still marked "out of stock", I hope she'll be available soon!

5 hours ago, Aurore said:

To all LEGO animal lovers : the new winking owl from the forest fire set and the turquoise chameleon from the modular bookstore set are available on B&P! (design ID 66863 & 66418)

The lioness from the safari off-roader is still marked "out of stock", I hope she'll be available soon!

Thanks for the heads up :sweet:

The two bulldogs are also available now:

The animals are definitely not cheap, so will be interesting to see what the lioness end up costing :wacko:

Edited by Roebuck
Typo

17 minutes ago, anothergol said:

well, they're dogs

:laugh: unfortunately not any sheep this time either :tongue:

12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Thanks for the heads up :sweet:

The two bulldogs are also available now:

The animals are definitely not cheap, so will be interesting to see what the lioness end up costing :wacko:

Thanks but I got B&P are not currently available message =( . 

B&P seems to be working for me. Plus I noticed that all the parts I need for my New York Skyline (going to use a few buildings from the NYC skyline architecture set plus some other buildings in the same scale) are available including the 1 x 2 grill tile in tan (that wasn't available last time I looked). The printed 1 x 8 tile isn't available (but I wasn't expecting it to be given those are never sold on B&P and I don't need it for what I am doing)

A few new-for-2020 pieces seem to be appearing on B&P now including the cake topper pieces from the Friends baking contest and what seems to be all the new-for-2020 parts from that Technic app-controlled car.

None of the really good stuff seems to be available yet though.

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

A few new-for-2020 pieces seem to be appearing on B&P now including the cake topper pieces from the Friends baking contest and what seems to be all the new-for-2020 parts from that Technic app-controlled car.

None of the really good stuff seems to be available yet though.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a few things. It’s true that the more interesting stuff isn’t yet available. I also noticed a price reduction on some pieces here in canada. Just on top of my head: 1x1 heart pieces went from 28 cents to 9cents. Star plate from lego movie went from 1,01$ to 0,51$. So I took some of those. 

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

It’s true that the more interesting stuff isn’t yet available

Really? It's a pretty huge update for me, all of the parts I was waiting for are now available.

I am still waiting for things like the white "dog poop", the white banana, the teal wheel arch, the bright purple electric guitar, the 1 x 3 x 3 window in tan, the sand green fishing hat and a bunch of new (and definitely not licensed) figure parts. (including stuff from City sets)

Anyone want to predict (based on previous years) how likely it is that the parts from the new Ninjago sets (like the game controller sword hilts or some of the new headgear) will become available on Bricks & Pieces?

Edited by jonwil

1 minute ago, jonwil said:

I am still waiting for things like the white "dog poop", the white banana, the teal wheel arch, the bright purple electric guitar, the 1 x 3 x 3 window in tan, the sand green fishing hat and a bunch of new (and definitely not licensed) figure parts. (including stuff from City sets)

Anyone want to predict (based on previous years) how likely it is that the parts from the new Ninjago sets (like the game controller sword hilts or some of the new headgear) will become available on Bricks & Pieces?

This morning, at least the following parts from your list are available and I was able to order them :
- White "dog poop" (design id 53119)
- White banana (design id 33085)
- Sand green fishing hat (design id 57881)
- Game controller from the new Ninjago sets (design id 65080)
- New ponytail hairpiece from the new Ninjago sets, both black and white (design id 65425)

Also, the new mini-skirt piece from the Trolls sets, the printed elements from the Bookstore (including the Moby Brick book cover), and the ones from the Chinese New Year set and the rat costume head.

From my wishlist, only the lioness is still unavailable!

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Really? It's a pretty huge update for me, all of the parts I was waiting for are now available.

Same for me! Just made a €30 order. Highlights for me:

- New double-moulded legs (dark tan/reddish brown + orange/black)
- The clowns from Hidden Side 70432
- The new printed console tile for Star Wars from 75273

Now its all showing up as available :)

Even the new motorbike faring (both colors) is for sale. And a few I never would have expected like the arcade cabinets from Ninjago and the non-printed story book parts from Disney Princess. Even the 2 x 2 music note tile from the Ariel set is available (the one where the notes play the start of the Disney theme song)

Now all I need is for my funds to recover after the Bricklink order I placed yesterday (which I probably wouldn't have placed if B&P had all the parts in stock then that they do now including the 1 x 2 grille tile in tan that was the #1 reason for making the order) and the new graphics card I bought recently and I can do a B&P order full of good stuff. Although I gotta make sure I don't buy any parts that are in sets that I intend to buy (unless having more of that part than comes in the set is desirable)

6285587 is the new transparent piece from the DC series - £0.11

6291414 is Aquaman’s recoloured fish - £0.13

6254676 is Aquaman’s hair - £1.02

6288389 is Star Girl’s staff end - £1.40

AVAILABLE HAHAHAHA

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Wow none of that was available here last night. I just spent wayyyyyy to much with parts from frozen, bookstore, Chinese sets, troll sets, all the new roller coaster pieces etc... yikes. 500$ :/ that is going to be a big box

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

6285587 is the new transparent piece from the DC series - £0.11

6291414 is Aquaman’s recoloured fish - £0.13

6254676 is Aquaman’s hair - £1.02

6288389 is Star Girl’s staff end - £1.40

AVAILABLE HAHAHAHA

Thank you!

Edited by Ponga91

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

Thank you!

You’re very welcome lad. 

I haven’t finished yet. Also I have no way to find out if minifigure parts are on the system, only accessories at this moment in time.

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Wow none of that was available here last night. I just spent wayyyyyy to much with parts from frozen, bookstore, Chinese sets, troll sets, all the new roller coaster pieces etc... yikes. 500$ :/ that is going to be a big box

LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC

Ugh I really hate going trough the process of ordering things with B&P. Spend half an hour selecting bricks when my laptop crashed: order gone. Spend another hour selecting bricks, finish my order, doesn't appear in cart: order gone. I'm so done with this :wall: Maybe I'll try again tomorrow

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

POST YOUR HAUL! Holy moly 

Thanks guys, just placed a $80 order. Loot shoot to come once the order arrives!

1 hour ago, BaristaBricks said:

POST YOUR HAUL! Holy moly 

Every year, at this time of the year I post my insane orders hahaha time to get poor again. :)